You do you think will be the next celebrity that has some serious shit in their closet come to light after they die

you do you think will be the next celebrity that has some serious shit in their closet come to light after they die

Cliff Richard

Ian McKellen

Keanu Reeves

Donald Trump.

>Keanu Reeves
What makes you think that?
Seems like an all round pretty cool guy

>Cliff Richard
V. likely
>Ian McKellen
Possibly
>Keanu Reeves
Wat?

just see who donated large amounts to hillary theres your list of pedos

Real Lolita Shit scene was too real

Morgan Freeman - nothing sexual but the guy is a real prick

Stephen Fry

Jack Nicholson

Most rockstars from the 60s-70s had plenty of underage groupies. Probably some seedy shit will be uncovered in the coming years.

>Jack Nicholson

I'll bite. Why him? Stephen Fry makes sense though given he was a lonely gay guy.

Didn't the Polanski rape happen in his house?

Bruce "why's he still breathing" Forsyth

>Jack Nicholson

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised.

Tom Hanks and I am not kidding. People always make jokes about him and they say just kidding,but he has a controlling side to him and gets angry quickly and his rapper son raped a girl and he used his influence to cover it up. People refuse to believe it because the characters he plays are down to earth everymen.

what i don't understand about saville is how he originally got away with it. surely it wasn't a surprise when it came out he was a paedophile. why did people leave their kids with him? he has always been a creep.

Morgan Freeman already got caught fucking his granddaughter and no one said shit because he's le kind black man from their moving pictures.

He had a fuck ton of power and influence. Either threats or hush money every time.

Wat?

He looks like a dirty old man that would use his fame to do shit. I have a sixth sense for these things.

Have you seen those pictures of Stephen Fry with his new husband? They're disturbing.

theres a fucked up network of it happening. Think of it as the mafia but with diddlers in the highest places instead.

Big celebrity in the 60's/70's, had a ton of friends in high up places in the BBC, which basically ruled the entire British television scene at the time.

I can promise you The Beatles banged 1000x the amount of underage girls that Saville did though, but all those women didn't give a fuck 40 years later because they could still say they fucked Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr in their prime.

Also banging younger chicks wasn't demonised back then.

all his skeletons are already out. Huge cokehead, massive credit card fraud, made everyone think hed killed himself etc. etc.

I don't think any true sexual deviancy but who knows

Sir Jim was banging orphans and dead people so who gave a fuck about them they always had no one to confide in.

Stephen Fry I could see molesting and raping young teenage boys.

Why else marry some emo kid literally decades younger?

A wealthy man with ties to the highest levels of media and government. Even royalty.

His public persona was that of charity, and his success in that field was unparalleled, his efforts constructed entire specialized hospitals.

So here you have a rich, powerful man with a reputation for doing the most for the most worthwhile charities.

I bet some parents thought he deserved to fuck their kid. At the very least they thought they could do nothing about it. And Jimmy was actually very generous with the willing.

>Have you seen those pictures of Stephen Fry with his new husband? They're disturbing.

I agree,but him being a beloved celebrity and gay (you go girl) makes it cheeky while if some conservative married a teenager,he would be called a pervert.

Michael Cera

Kevin Spacey

You just know

>You just know

That's he's gay? So what?

Mr Richard on the other hand...

If anybody had anything on Cliff Richard it would have came out during the two years he was under investigation. The Elm Guest House shit turned out to be nothing.

Didn't they somehow "magically" lose an important folder containing a lot of info?

aw come on man every single other person on that list turned out to be a sexual predator and he just gets off lucky?

Wait how do we define serious shit?.

Because if we talk about drug abuse, tax evasion and being a total asshole, shit like that, 90% of hollywood does it.

The bigger question would be who isnt a druggie asshole.

Kirk Douglas
Joel Schumacher
David Geffen

he had connections to wealthy, powerful people who either were doing g it with him, or looked the other way to avoid the scandal and later on covered that up because it was just as bad. This has been happening with rich people since forever, its not rocket science

I know this won't be a popular opinion, but it was different back then, plus the groupies looked a fuck ton older than they were. Rock stars fucking made up 16 yr old groupies doesn't count as peado in my mind.

Theres gotta be tons. Think about it. Jimmy in England, Gomeshi in Canada, Bill Cosby, Bryan Singer, Trump, etc etc.

Some celeb will die and a huge Hollywood rape ring will be discovered.

Half of Hollywood stood up and cheered for a guy who drugged and anally raped a 13 year old. Nobody will care that a druggie rockstar didn't bother checking IDs of some random groupies he took home.

>plus the groupies looked a fuck ton older than they were.
No they didn't.

16 isn't illegal in Canada or Europe. Hell, it's only illegal in a some deep red states. It wasn't a different time, there just weren't just wasn't the internet for people's opinions to bother stop anyone

Most of them were exposed as pedos before the Elm House conspiracy.

He had too much shit on too many people higher up. The elite is riddled with peados. They're more successful than jews.

Lmao

its true
i think she was driving the car when he had that wreck that fucked up his hand

Michael Cera
They're gonna find some cp on his laptop and he'll go full JUST with a scraggly beard and grown out hair.

bump

NO, NOT NORM!

I can't find this capture of the user that have a father working in the hollywood police deparment, and the story about a missing later founded raped girl.
it sounded legit

the bald guy from X-Men

Everyone is missing the obvious

Same reason rich old men marry some blonde chick literally decades younger?

People are afraid of telling people about shit like that when it's just the creepy uncle nobody would give a fuck about. Jimmy was the creepy uncle of the nation that people did give a fuck about.

Parents are nauseatingly forgiving and ready to make up excuses for the abusers of their kids.

Louis C(uc)K

Everybody thought Jimmy Savile was weird, he just had a lot of connections. And I don't just mean in the higher part of society. The bloke was very successful in owning seedy clubs in Yorkshire before his fame. You don't do that without making the aquaintance of a few immoral people in the underworld.

John Podesta

Liking your fruit a little greener is just a little naughty m8, no need to kick up a fuzz

>An Independent Police Complaints Commission investigation report published in summer 2016 said that three detectives from the South Wales force should face disciplinary action after they failed to act on earlier allegations of abuse by Watkins from 2008 onward.

British coppers only care about people paying their telly-license really

Yes. He was good friends with Roman Polanski and the rape of the 13 girl by Roman occurred in nicholsons hot tub. Makes you wonder fro the one time he got caught how many times he did it and got away with it, and if Nicholson was involved. Interesting that Kubrick chose Jack Nicholson to play Jack Torrence in the Shining, considering the added subtext of child abuse. Kubricks meticulous casting decisions and changes to the book create a certain "implication".

>Kirk Douglas
Why wood he be guilty of anything?

Subtle chuckle, I forgot to add in my previous post: Brian Singer

Reminder that Jimmy was never found guilty in a court of law

Reminder that all the women accusing him of shit are used up old mental sluts

Reminder that Sir Jimmy Savile was an innocent man slandered only after he became unable to defend himself

what does he say again?