youtu.be/Ex9cAbzGiN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He made those same faces when I was inside of him... hmm

its ok man, im back

what a cry baby

lol btfo idiot

This makes me happy, I get joy out of his sorrow

>Le doggy pee pee man
Who cares? One less kneeger on the field.

*inhales*

Sad! Many such cases! Jeb just can't get it right!

Eli is alright but I can't root for the Giants because of this faggot. So glad he got a season ending injury.

FUCK DRUMPF

later nigger

was always overrated le one hand catch meme

Bruh, look at this dude.....heh no no no no no no....(inhales)...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH....LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD...HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

youtu.be/sVzvRsl4rEM?t=1m37s

I hate beckham but what does worshipping a fat orange parody of a cartoon robberbaron have to do with literally anything mate?

I broke my ankle at 12 and didn't shed a tear. what pussy.

#ImwithHer

when will they learn?

Somewhere Wes Welker is laughing, drooling & laughing.

What a puss

youtu.be/Ex9cAbzGiN0

The curse is real.

The curse... it-its not re-real r-right user?

webm where?

>kevin lee cries after getting beat up by T-ferg
>OBJ cries after getting injured

lmao why are blacks such pussies??

Wow. Really makes me think

eli beat him, twice

>but I'm a fat NEET

>Marla Maples skipping over to give Don his jacket

CUTE

thanks senpai

Eli is God's voice whispering in Brady's ear: "Thou art mortal"

It keeps him humble and only enhances his greatness.

Is he crying more from pain or the fact his season is over and he might suck now?

What a loss

When people get hurt really badly there's usually too much shock and adrenaline to really feel pain.
In that moment the only thing they really feel is the horror of their body being disfigured. It's mental. He's probably crying over the horror of realizing his own foot is backwards.

He's crying from losing out on tens of millions of dollars

he cries every game

>OBGyn

Fucking embarrassing. Lol. Your a pro Nfl player crying on the field after a loss.

he's probably crying because his job is playing a game he loves and any injury means an extended period of time away from it and a reduced future in it

you get paid when hurt unless you think his carrer is over?

seems unlikely

How does this keep happening?

>tries to resuscitate the football after touchdown
>dies on the field not long after
pottery, the NFL is pure kino

He still hasn't gotten a big contract yet has he?

Im pretty sure after this year his contract is up. Free Agency here he comes

IT WAS HER TURN

This
>t shattered my clavicle playing football and didn't realize it for 5 minutes

They're extremely emotionally immature. Men dont cry when they get hurt due to emotional maturity. This is why children do cry. Men learn that it's useless to cry as they mature so they suck it up. Blacks are on par with women when it comes to emotional maturity

Raised by single moms

another one bites the dust

There are so many injuries on the NFL. This is really tilting.

That is the most pathetic waste of time I've ever seen.
#TrumpTheRapist

is he actually crying?

yeah, its not uncommon to see football players lose their composure if they think they have a serious leg injury of some sort, he will be fine and the giants are so trash that they will just sit him the rest of the season to get back to 100%, but these things are scary for handegg players because a lot of career enders are in the legs

Football players are some superstitious fucks when it comes to injuries, like they won't even talk to dudes with leg injuries because they think they might get the curse

>the can't kneel

kek

Good post

trump is a rapist now? is this the new flavor of the week narrative?

he just kill my fantasy team desu
fucking babby

Defense babby

His ankle forms an L

might be onto something.

i broke my knee, sprained my ankle and lost about 1/2 of the skin on my face (plus skin all over my body) when i got t-boned by an suv on my bicycle...didn't cry, it never crossed my mind. i do remember (in an almost out-of-body way) screaming a guttural scream that was most likely from getting the wind knocked out of me. i don't remember the impact, the somersaults nor the landing on my face/head on the pavement. i just remember drivers standing around me telling me not to move. felt many emotions, but the impulse to cry wasn't one of them.

only problem with this theory is that i was actually pretty emotionally-stunted at the time (probably still am). but i'm not black

strayan is so pathetic he reads and buys into leftshit propaganda about OTHER COUNTRIES' leaders.

wow and i thought my own life was pathetic

This. JJ watt got hurt and he was extremely emotional about it even though it might not have been the pain.

People are just focusing on obj because it serves their confirmation bias about him being soft. Sad really

JJ Watt is also not a fucking diva nigger who only care about himself instead of the team.

then you don't know jj watt

Did the Russians hack his ankle?

why did the 90s feel so much more... alive?