What is this guys name?

what is this guys name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgdQh4qMAU4
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/real-brexit-catastrophe-worlds-400-richest-people-lose-127-billion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NIGLE FARRAGIGATOR

mr fuck the eu and have a pint

Crashing this EU with no survivors

4U

Holy shit I saw a post in another thread about this guy and apparently the EU has tried to assassinate him multiple times.

He must be a important dude.

figel narage

Nigel "Mad at the EU" Farage

nigel kebab remover

>le ebin kill my country cheeky cunt m8 man

Nigel "the barrage" Farage

The Man of the Year

>the UK lost some imaginary money!

Nigel "Set The Crosses Flamin" Farage

nigger faggot

>american education

Where did those pounds go? Did they evaporate? Were they deleted out of the bank computers?

Nigel "Merchant banks? No thanks!" Farage

>that's how economics works in my pwetty littal head

The UK doesn't give a shit about their wealth measured in U.S. dollars. They measure their wealth in Pounds, and they still have exactly the same amount as they did yesterday.

>listening to the Jews medium of control

the liberal ass devastator

Isn't that Nigel Barraged?

Virgin Fromage

youtube.com/watch?v=EgdQh4qMAU4

It'll go back up.

Look at the pound pre EU.

The value of the currency of GB is very high vis a vis EU.

And VOTE LEAVE knows it.

GB is a more advanced economy than any other in Europe.

You have no idea how money works do you?

/thread

> already a downward trend since May 24

Saint Nigel

>Romanian's can't read graphs.
Stay cucked.

Nigel "Can't Barrage" Farage

Nigel "Get The EU Out of My Garage" Farage

Nigel "Saint Protector of Sovereign Nations" Farage

Jingle Janglage

your butthurt is obvious, which country are you planning to go and leach from now you filthy roma vermin?

Currency fluctuates all the time. You obviously have no idea how currency and economics works in general.

Ever heard of Panic selling?

If anything, people are going to invest in the UK and the pound.

Sure you'll have the diehard EU jews selling low but everyone else will take advantage of the dropping rates and buy up immediately.

Investing in the pound is one of the best things you can do right now.

EU is crashing. Say good bye.

Stick around and shill

But your efforts have been completely useless thus far.

We see through your shit.

A board doesn't suddenly go from 99% pro-brexit/anti-EU to remain/Pro-EU over night.

Fuck off and die.

>Romanians can't read

God.

>romanian """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

OK, let me put this in terms you can understand. Five years ago, 1 USD bought you 2.92 Romanian Leu. Today, it buys you 4.08 Romanian Leu.

Does that automatically mean that you are 37.26% poorer than you were 5 years ago? Bullshit. It doesn't affect any wealth you already had. The only effect it has is if you buy anything imported from the USA, you probably saw the price rise. On the flip side, if you work in an industry that exports to the USA, you likely saw increased demand.

I've said this a few times before, but good on you tea slurping faggots. You've made me gain a lot of respect for you guys in the past few days. Fuck the EU.

Nigel "No Sauds Allowed" Farage

Nigel "Putting a hole in the skull of a Pole" Farage

Nigel "A lifetime of pain if you voted Remain" Farage

No-Mercy Nigel

Nigel "Empty my Uzi on all the damned Muzzies" Farage

Nigel "One-Man Dune Coon Killin' Platoon" Farage

Jew slayer

Nigle 'stick the EU up your Arse" Farage

Will he get knighted?

Nigel "Race-Traitor Pope on a Long English Rope" Farage
Nigel "Readjust Your Figures, We're Removing the Niggers" Farage
Nigel "Not Enough Room for Another Dunecoon" Farage
Nigel "SA80 for My Mudslime Mateys" Farage
Nigel "You Can Never Lose When You Glass the Jews" Farage

HAHAHHAAAHAHHA

Nigel "born nation wrecker" Farrage

lame, no flow, no pun and just cringey in general

well done

He's Mr. Hypocrite. He advocates against colored people in UK but he accuses Romanians of poor treatment of Gypsies. Besides, he's undiplomatic and a populist.

And you're a dirty smelly gypsie. Don't you have children to go steal?

Sir Nigel Farage

Fuck if I know.

Brittania does rule the waves

He has many names.

>Lord Kek-on-Earth
>The Son Who Was Promised
>The Holy Barrage
>Merkel's Bane

You're breaking this image-board's rules. You're underage, which means that you must press Ctrl + Shift + Q immediately.

Farage is a Thatcherist faggot, Corbyn is NatSoc

Kike Slide Thread Detected

What are you sliding, Schlomo?

You're just mad that nobody likes your people. Farage is the man.

Nigel "Got those Pakis pakin' Farage

Nigel "Let the drown if they're brown" Farage

>colored people
>being a populist is bad

Fuck off back to JIDF, VPN LARPing Kike

>WAIT ISN'T UK MUCH RICHER IN EU??

Remain BTFO

>1985 economy
relevant at all in today's world

Lord Commander and Protector of the Realm for her Majesty Elizabeth, perhaps.

Nigel "If they ain't white they ain't right" Farage.

Smug pepe

Nigger

Why the most mad at brexit are the continentals?

it sets the precedent that the currency is just dropping because of change. It went up immediately afterwards.

Do you seriously believe that leaving the EU will make the currency worth less beyond this drop because of people betting? If so, can you explain why?

10/10 would kek everytime

Michael Frottage

"UK lost"

You mean billionaires.

>the UK was the best performing European market following the Brexit outcome.
>Britain’s 15 wealthiest citizens had $5.5 billion erased from their collective fortune Friday after the country voted to leave the European Union.
> the world’s 400 richest people lost $127.4 billion Friday as global equity markets reeled from the news that British voters elected to leave the European Union. The billionaires lost 3.2 percent of their total net worth, bringing the combined sum to $3.9 trillion

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/real-brexit-catastrophe-worlds-400-richest-people-lose-127-billion

Remember Occupy? Anyone?

>the same people who camped out the front of wall street bemoaning the international capitalist status quo of exploitation and currency speculation are now willing to fight tooth and nail to protect the policies of the very hedge fund billionaires and investment bankers they wanted to string up and rob of every penny just a few years ago

How the fuck does this happen? Do these people have no self awareness at all?

yea I noticed him using that phrase a lot. LOL

>zerohedge

So you don't want actual discussion do you Sweden?

Btw, are there really that many migrants there or is it just a Sup Forums maymay?

Now they can sell manufactured goods even more effectively, WIN

Nigella Falange

Oh no not at all, I know that people are going retarded over this for no reason. I've already invested a thousand into the pound

>invested in the pound

Might work or it might not. Depends on the Gibraltar, N Irl and Scotland situations. Might wanna wait for those to go down and then buy.

We're the most happy about it!

If they break off they will still either be on the pound or switch to the euro. There is uncertainty there but England will remain on the pound stabilizing it and making its value go up.

Nigel "shred the EU" Rage

Doubtful if the Scots and Ulster leave. The pound will drop like a fucking rock, never mind if there's an international push for Gibraltar to be split with Spain.

It will force England to make better deals with other nations. I think it will actually strengthen the pound.

>make better deals

That's Trumptalk and it's not going to work. It's just a bunch of empty words and promises. England has just cut ties with a lot of European countries with this shit and right now they're nothing more than your satellite state.

What you should worry about is that your future president is either an egomaniac with a Putin fetish or a screeching feminist harpy.

>implying that improving relationships with Putin is bad
The current political climate between the US is because Obama and Clinton wanting a cold war climate to keep wars going. And the English economy is one of the largest in the EU which is why everyone is freaking out. EU member states don't want to lose England because of economics; they will make deals once England exits.

also
>romanian economy kek

The fact that you used currency exchange rate as an argument makes me think you're retarded.

>putin a good boi he dindu nafin

He wants a Cold War you dingus.

Your economy is so shit even on the European market that one single Romanian Leu is the equivalent of 0.22 euros. Your currency is worth nothing.
>gud boy putin
So you wouldn't want an American leader who wants to improve relations and take it down a notch? Putin has also done more to combat those ISIS fuckers than any Western leader. He's not controlled by globalists.

Now replace my sides.

I don't think you get how currency works you idiot.

Have we started the fire?

Care to explain or will you just keep up with the ad hominem? If I didn't know any better I'd say that you seem pretty ass blasted that you live in a shithole country.

Yes, the fire rises!

Nigel "The Cockmaster" Farage
Nigel "Stuff My Fanny" Farage
Nigel "Will Take Poz Loads" Farage
Nigel "Sky Pilot" Farage
Nigel "United Kinkdom" Farage
Nigel "Fag" Farage
Nigel "Rotten Carcass" Farage
Nigel "A Man Who Wears Pantyhose" Farage
Nigel "I'm All For Legal Muslim Immigrants" Farage
Nigel "Click Here To Buy Me A Beer" Farage
Nigel "CSI:Birmingham" Farage