What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Stole from Louis CK

Overcooked

He stole material, his brother in law stole 12 million from him.

he's relegated to cameos in workaholics and voiceover work for a cars spinoff now, so i guess he's doing better than brendan

Over saturation, popularity, and a douchey vibe. That being said he basically did what ever comic would give their left nut to do

Brendan doesn't have to do anything he can sit back and collect royalties from George of the jungle and Dudley do right. Where as danes ticket sales are no longer exists. He has to work

Danish cuisine is not very good.

If he had a vagina he'd get away with the joke stealing

I really liked him in Windy City Heat
Underrated show

He was too generically attractive to be endearing and enduring for casual audiences. His popularity was an anomaly, most comedians are ugly or "look funny" in some way.

Green-eyed lesser comedians went after him. Don't believe, why aren't they righteously going after Amy Schumer?

>implying amy has a vaginia

He's still in movies I watched pic related with my GF last week, it was breddy gud.

I liked his comedy, to be homest. I listened to him because an online girl with big boobs i was stalking liked him too and i thought this would bring me closer to her. This was back in 2005. She was from Sup Forums. She posted nudes eventually but i never directly talked to her because i was too shy online. I found out she got married and probably has a kid by now.

Get off Sup Forums, Dane's mom.

>his brother in law stole 12 million from him
Damn, how?

pottery

its like that scene in seinfeld when jerry asks kramer "Where’s the punchline?" and kramer replies "It’s all attitude…"

people realized dane cook was all attitude and shickt wasn't funny anymore

He wasn't smart enough to hide his plagiarism.

> he can sit back and collect royalties from George of the jungle and Dudley do right
12 dollars a year doesn't sound like a living wage.

precisely this

Myspace died, so he died too