/got/ general

Previous /ourqueen/ edition

First for Catelyn

Daily reminder that (f)Aegon and Jon Connington will murder Davos' family because they will refuse to bend the knee.

Isn't Davos out on his Rickon adventure when this would take place?

Everyone who died will come back as ghosts to fight The Others led by Jon wielding a newly forged sword made from Longclaw and Dawn.

They will capture Tommen somehow and use him as a bargaining chip to get Cersei to bend the knee, she doesn't bite, Tommen goes bye-bye.

Davos is heading to Skagos as of ADwD, but his wife Mariya and his children are back in the castle Stannis offered him when he landed him. Jon Con gave a clear order to kill anyone who doesn't switch from Stannis to FAegon. You may infer the rest on your own

same here. the worst thing is that dany fags and lannister fags would laugh about what Stannis did and call me an idiot for liking him and go on and on about it when i tried to point out how full of shit dany is and how the lannisters are dying dynasty etc. gets met with the same bullshit. Even when i compare the show against itself and leave the books out i get called booksnob as if the show i uncriticisable because its based on a book series and time, money blah blah blah. So took off my pro stannis profile pic and banner and stop saying anything about the show.

4 new thread

>In the book it was him learning to warg the ravens.

no it wasnt. bloodraven said hed never walk but he'd fly. theres no way he doesnt know that bran is warging hodor and summer, so if flying as a raven counts as flying then why doesnt walking as hodor or summer count as walking

>Everyone who died will come back as ghosts
pillkinton-tier insanity and you should kys
>They will capture Tommen somehow and use him as a bargaining chip
would be cool af. connington will go tywin in the end is a guaranty.

Who is really going to defend King's Landing now when I think about it? Jaime is in Rivverun, probably won't go out of his dislike for Cersei but might due to his love for Tommen. Robert Strong will probably be dead before the battle even starts. I can imagine Cersei would get shit scared and offer some sort of marriage alliance when they go and meet Aegon, this will be her downfall as she is captured along with Tommen and her guards are slaughtered.

yes for a paranoid whore she really doesn't understand people. she could easily underestimate jons grudge against tywin. the guy lost his husbando and tywin abandoned them all.

>Who is really going to defend King's Landing now when I think about it?
d&ds boner for lena/cersei

Pretty sure they're referring to the books

>mfw this is still running
Didn't Sup Forums ban these threads when GOT isn't airing? What can you all possibly discuss now?

oh in that case no one. Aegon is taking it

Go be triggered somewhere else

Not even trigger, I'm just wondering what the fuck can possibly be discussed in all these off-season /got/ threads. If The Winds of Winter was released I could understand or a new trailer, but there's nothing new. Not even a released excerpt on GRRM's blog.

You think Jon will go the Jorah route from the show?

Sorry misread your post I thought you said he, as in Davos, refused to bend the knee.

You know, if Davos's family does die and he finds out and the Rickon mission fails or Rickon is dead then Davos might end up serving Jon in the books as well.

Anyone else agree or do you think that still won't happen in the books?

we endlessly talk about how terrible the show is

How big do you think Winds will be when the thing is finally complete and finished? I imagine somewhere around 12,000 and 13,000 pages. Martin said it would both be bigger than Storm and Dance.

13,000 pages? what?

>Stannis autistry at its finest
Look, I don't like what they did with the character or how the showrunners pissed away an actor of Dillane's caliber, but what's done is done. Stannis is still alive in the books and probably going to crush the Bolton-Frey army with that trap of his. The books are separate from the show regardless if GRRM croaks before finishing ASOIAF.

I loathed what the show did to Jaime, but shit happens.

Probably by 2020 by the looks of it. I'm fairly certain that we'll get Winds within GRRM's lifetime, but Dream is a distant possibility.

I haven't been in these threads since the start of season 5. Are you people still hatewatching this? Why do you hurt yourselves so?

Silly me, meant 1200 and 1300 pages.

Gluttons for punishment like a battered wife returning to her husband. Or maybe they're just so emotionally invested after all this time that they can't let go.

>The books are separate from the show regardless if GRRM croaks before finishing ASOIAF
when gurm dies the show will be the only ending we'll get. it's borderline hopeless desu

I was the hugest ASOIAF fanboy imaginable. I lost count of the number of times I read the books. I bought the blurays for the first four seasons. When I could see it was turning to shit, I still dropped it. Why can't you?

Waifus?

Don't remind me. I don't give a shit about ASOIAF, it's Dunk & Egg I care more about.

I did drop it. I'm the user whose questioning why these threads are still up. Surprised the hell out of me.

>it's Dunk & Egg I care more about.

>Brienne, Asha and Melisandre
What's my major fetish going by my three favourite female characters?

>Don't remind me. I don't give a shit about ASOIAF, it's Dunk & Egg I care more about.
Lady Webber was best girl

Neapolitan threesomes?

domination and humiliation

Either femdom or the opposite.

Arya, Brienne, Cersei

What's my major fetish going by my three favorite female characters?

castration

How would Ned have acted in the war of the five kings if he was leading the army?

Wrong.

Like Robb only he would have forced Robb to marry Roslyn Frey or whoever and not let him get his dick wet in Jeyne. He also would have declared for Stannis.

Hey, say what you want, but D&E is comfy and so far, it hasn't been raped by an adaptation.

Personally, I think the only way to effectively adapt Dunk & Egg is if you made it into an animated mini-series.

The Sworn Sword is probably my favorite story thus far. It really highlights how absurd feudal squabbles could be. And to be frank, I sorta wish we could get a Blackfyre Rebellion story through the eyes of all of Daemon's supporters.

>Ser Eustace cradled his wine cup in both hands. “If Daemon had ridden over Gwayne Corbray … if Fireball had not been slain on the eve of battle … if Hightower and Tarbeck and Oakheart and Butterwell had lent us their full strength instead of trying to keep one foot in each camp … if Manfred Lothston had proved true instead of treacherous . . . if storms had not delayed Lord Bracken’s sailing with the Myrish crossbowmen … if Quickfinger had not been caught with the stolen dragon’s eggs … so many ifs, ser … had any one come out differently, it could all have turned t’other way. Then we would called be the loyalists, and the red dragons would be remembered as men who fought to keep the usurper Daeron the Falseborn upon his stolen throne, and failed.”

>“Daemon, though … Daemon was no more pious than a king need be, and all the great knights of the realm gathered to him. It would suit Lord Bloodraven if their names were all forgotten, so he has forbidden us to sing of them, but I remember. Robb Reyne, Gareth the Grey, Ser Aubrey Ambrose, Lord Gormon Peake, Black Byren Flowers, Redtusk, Fireball …Bittersteel! I ask you, has there ever been such a noble company, such a roll of heroes?

You have to admit, Daemon's faction sounds pretty awesome. It's like how Rhaenyra's supporters had cool personalities like Roddy the Ruin and Addam of Hull.

And he probably wouldn't accept king in the north and Stannis would actually want an alliance

Walder Frey wouldn't even dare pull that shit if Ned and his daughters slipped away from King's Landing. Frey would meekly permit them through while not lending a sword.

>Personally, I think the only way to effectively adapt Dunk & Egg is if you made it into an animated mini-series.
Now I'm sad because western animation is dead and I don't want to see an animu adaptation

Ned knew that Stannis was the next king in line and would've sent thousands of ravens to all the Houses in Westeros. Ned's reputation for honor precedes him and a lot of nobles might be inclined to believe him.

You think Roose would have tried to pull some shit with Ned in charge?

Notvthat user but no.

The flying isn't about warging, it's about avoiding falling and being impaled like the thousands of dreamers Bran saw related to the Heart of Winter where the crow tells him to fly

I agree, I don't want to see the Japs do this. But look at DC Animated Movies. If you had that crew work on Dunk & Egg, it'd be a faithful adaptation. Animation gives you greater freedom than live-action ever could.

Ned would never have put him in a position to do what he did with Robb.

>Animation gives you greater freedom than live-action ever could.
Agreed and I would rather ASOIAF itself be animated that way. But the market doesn't exist in the west these days to give it the required budget.

How would he have ordered the troops then with Tywin on one side and Jaime at Riverrun?

Nope. Ned would keep Roose close because you NEVER let someone you don't fully trust out of your sight. Roose wouldn't have any opportunity to undermine Ned since this is not a teenage boy at the helm. Robb did not oversee his men carefully and actually believed in Roose's bullshit.

What really hinges on Bolton treachery is Ramsay. Remember, he was captured by Winterfell men by impersonating Reek. If Theon hadn't taken Winterfell, Ramsay would be stewing in its dungeons; unable to cause any harm.

Ned wouldn't be foolish to release Theon like Robb did. And it's still possible that Balon would be a stupid cunt enough to STILL attack the North while Ned is busy in the Riverlands.

Give the second army to another commander. Maybe Karstark, for instance.

Dude, even the highest animation budget comes nowhere near live-action budget. There's only 3 short stories for Dunk and Egg. You could easily make that into direct-to-videos that are 2 hours long. ASOIAF fans would eat it up because it's a different tone and style than what they're used to, but it's still the same Westeros.

Let's be frank, it'd be damned impossible to find actors that could pull off Dunk and Egg accurately.

>Ned wouldn't be foolish to release Theon like Robb did. And it's still possible that Balon would be a stupid cunt enough to STILL attack the North while Ned is busy in the Riverlands.
I think Balon was definitely going to do it anyway.

>Dude, even the highest animation budget comes nowhere near live-action budget.
I know, and you'd get more out of it special effects wise. But the ratings are so much lower that they're even tighter with the budget. Which makes ratings lower because there's nothing but poorly animated kid's shows and anime. It's a vicious cycle.

>Waifus?
almost all good waifus are dead/turned to shit.

You like dickchicks (or girls who wish they had 'em)?

I guess so.
When Roose lost his host against Tywin, was it on purpose, or did he actually lose the battle?

Really? I haven't been following.

Wrong again.

This. Ned would've entrusted his other forces to someone he can rely on like Karstark. I do wonder how Ned would've handled Rickard's sons being killed by Jaime and Karstark's wrath?

Obviously femdom if you're talking about show versions.

If you're talking about the books, no idea because these 3 characters couldn't be any more different, fetish-wise.
Probably (maledom? femsub?) given all 3 have submissive traits, with a *.

If you mean the opening battle with Tywin: I think he was commanding in good faith. He "lost" the battle but achieved his strategic objective of keeping Tywin busy and his own army was left mostly intact. I don't think he started playing both sides until the Frey issue came up, and didn't fully move against Robb until the sacking of Winterfell.

If you mean before he arrived at the Twins, when he lost a huge detachment at Duskendale? That was on purpose.

>I do wonder how Ned would've handled Rickard's sons being killed by Jaime and Karstark's wrath?
Same way Robb did, but Jaime is less likely to end up being released so no need to execute Rickard

The only 2 "ok" waifus left are Melisandre, but she's a jontard now, and Cersei, but she's batshit insane. And I assume most people just waifu cersei because they root for her to kill all the shit characters on Jon/Dany crew.

>He "lost" the battle but achieved his strategic objective of keeping Tywin busy and his own army was left mostly intact.
That was Roose hedging his bets. He was definitely weakening other Northerners at the expense of keeping his unscathed as possible. Roose was plotting to fuck over Robb from Day 1. He was just being really subtle so that he could inflict as much harm without getting himself caught.

nth for lyanna

>and Cersei, but she's batshit insane
That's the entire appeal for Cerseifags.

Shame about Stannis and Jon and Mel

Missandei is still my #1 waifu. Goddamn, I never realized how mulatto chicks could be so beautiful. Especially when they have a posh British accent. I would gladly be disowned to make delicious caramel babies with her.

You like chicks who take their revenge seriously?

Yeah I knew about Duskendale.
Just unsure how far back he was fucking over Robb

Tywin's army was numerically and qualitatively superior, with a huge advantage in horse. Further, due to the orders he was given, he had no choice but to force a battle and could not choose his ground.

Bolton got basically the best possible outcome for the North in that scenario.

I do but that's not a fetish for me.

you can like her character because it's interesting, or root for her because you hate everyone else, but waifu'ing a complete retard? doesn't seem right.

same thing here, you can think she's hot, but waifu'ing a fucking retarded bore who doesn't do anything?

waifu used to mean more than that. Cersei is a retard and Missandei is a shit character. Root for cersei and fap to missandei all you want, but if you waifu either you have quite low standards.

>you can like her character because it's interesting, or root for her because you hate everyone else, but waifu'ing a complete retard? doesn't seem right.
She's not a retard, just batshit and arrogant. Batshit women are the best in bed. Plus there's the whole "I will protect my queenfu and reign her in" thing

Post yfw Sansa Crossbows Harald Karstark to the back of the neck

who has arya castrated

Why did Sophie turn so fucked up looking? She was cute as a kid.

Yoren castrated Arya.

>tfw people can't read between the lines and still pretend themselves asoiaf "fans".

she came close to doing that with Raff the pedo in Braavos

you have 10 seconds to cast Daddario on GoT. Retroactive casts possible.

Lyanna, Ashara Dayne if there is ever a flashback, Viserys' ho that taught Dany bed tricks, and lastly Asha's prosti from last season.

>some ironborn cast on the show
>Warrior, 35 – 45 years old. “The character is a tough-looking bruiser with the attack skills of a pit bull, and the actor needs to be great at fighting. He has a ‘considerable’ amount of dialogue as well. It’s described as an ‘excellent part for a top-end actor.’”

Dual wielding axes confirmed?

>Lyanna
daddario looks like a warrior-womyn type to you?

When will Jaqen save Arya's useless white ass again?

According to some leaks:
>Arya will fight and try to kill the Mountain but fails
>Jaqen H'ghar save Arya by killing the mountain from behind with a long
poisonous sword
>Arya and Jaqen will work together again and kill all enemies on Arya's hitlist

Why are you saying that to me as if my post literally just immediately it's not about warging?

Implied* it's not about warging

>Alexandra Daddario as Lyanna Stark

Fucking showfags will never understand that Eddard, Benjen and Lyanna are described as skinny and long-faced. Lyanna wasn't a round-faced curvy Stacy, she was a tall, skinny, long-faced tomboy just like Arya.

The Irish actress D&D cast as Lyanna is pretty accurate except for the round face.

Nope but her scene as a pretty dying chick would have less complaints. I could maybe see her as a warrior with legit fitness training behind the scenes but this all just a question for shits and giggles. In the end they might complain about her accent. I don't know if she'd be good at it but for 10 sec that was the first thought that came to mind.

But the round face works in this case because she looks like Maisie, the casting for ToJ Lyanna was pretty good for the show, it fit.

Who would you cast? Anyone you had in mind when reading the book?

Jonsa

the fact that these two arent in the show is the biggest fucking disgrace

>Fucking showfags will never understand that Eddard, Benjen and Lyanna are described as skinny and long-faced.

SPECKHART
P
E
C
K
H
A
R
T

Guys, go to /r/Freefolk!

our Maisie

It'd pretty simbli ebin
I rate it DABID/10

>swn dance with you
>swn do anything with you

Good. Of all the actresses in the show, she's the most impure.

fuck off with your retarded inspect-element bullshit you cuckwart

Is there a better way to edit the content of a page? Like an automated script or somesuch. Be a good fag and help me make better fakes