Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_(1989_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=yStV4b86rD8
youtube.com/watch?v=SDfaNEjK9hc
imgtc.com/w/knN9blO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wenger OUT

Goku IN

Guardian sport @guardian_sport
Arsenal’s Mustafi suffers ‘muscle tear’ in Germany’s win over Azerbaijan

nice, nice. hope he's out for a while.

neny to world cup

wilshit will watch from home

Packers aren't shit

Wilshere will never play a full season for Arsenal ever again

glad the wilshere meme is over

Which movie is that?

Miracles

English OUT desu

>being glad that Mustafi is out for god knows how long when your backups are Chambers and Holding.
Not to mention that Kosc heels could pop at any given moment.
CB crisis already in motion.

At this rate Mertesacker will be postponing his retirement because of the amount of first-team football he'll be getting.

>holding-mertesacker-monreal for the foreseeable future

chambers got an injury as well apparently :^)

chambers, holding and mustafi are all shit. makes no difference which one is playing out of them, but i want chambers to at least have a proper chance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracles_(1989_film)

Marc Overmars reaches agreement to join Arsenal, saying goodbye to role at Ajax - Sport Witness

its over arse is finished

fugg :D

't will be glorious.
Also: Wenger in

Arsenal's Olivier Giroud says he almost joined Everton over the summer - Skysports

Wish you did Ollie, I'm tired of the loser mentality

Wish he did for his own sake. I rate Giroud and he doesn't deserve to be a benchman.

wish he did, he could use some first team action and Everton are in dire need of a striker

>Arsene Wenger tells Jack Wilshere to play 10 games in a row to prove he deserves new Arsenal deal

If only Wenger had some say in the team selection.

>Hasn't given wheelchair a minute outside of the tinpot EL
Kek, he's just being a cock to him now.

Wenger's such a fucking wasteman. Just play him or tell him to fuck off. No need for this bullshit.

Based. Hopefully he no longer provides comfort zone for anyone in the team.

>telling the player who couldn't start and finish 5 games in a row since like 2011 to start 10 games in a row
come on Wenger, just tell him to fuck off already

more like arselel am i right

They were great in the FA cup final.

Kek this means nothing. Ramsey will still start every game no matter the form he's in.

AND HE'S SELLING DEFENDERS!

>you now remember Elneny playing CB in preseason
This is exactly what Wenger was waiting for.

Fuck him and his favoritism. If Ozil fit, he would put him in no matter how bad he's doing.

Genius!

can't wait for more Ramsey/Özil action on the wing, one of my favorites.

You're ready for that, but how about Xhaka CB when Mert/Kosc get injured and Chambers is suspended?

yeah
they also were not great a lot of times

>Cuckshilre
lel

Ramsey has unironically been a better player than Wilshere and contributed more to the club in a span of 4 years than Wilshere has in his entire career.

that's not saying much, but you can't say Wilshere has done much aside from a nice backheel, assist, goal or that one game against Barcelona at the start of the decade.

Ramsey OUT
Wilshere IN

Watching Wales you realise that Aaron Ramsey wouldn't stand out if he played in the Championship.

>Sanchez can't even make the top 30 in Ballon Door
HAHAHAAHAHA. The little selfish diva will be cutting himself to that.

We should sell Ramsey to Brighton and buy Ox back

Ramsey let his country down desu

neny to world cup

ramshit
wilshit
coqlin

will watch from home

sauce?

are you Wilshere IN or OUT?

Rin stepping on me IN

You better be trolling, dumbass. Ox should never come back, he's Liverpool's problem now

that's great user, but still doesn't answer my question

So Buyern just dumped their aging, out of touch-dinosaur manager after a humiliating defeat in the champions league and wheeled out (quite possibly literally, not sure he still walks) their absolute legend manager that gave them their most successful season ever, before they fell for the Guardiolel-in-foreign-league- being-successful-without-1-billion-plus-spending over-5-years-meme.

Must be nice..

>We should sell Ramsey to Brighton
Yes...
>and buy Ox back
God no.

Arsenal won't have a British player at 2018 WC.

who gives a fuck

good, none deserve to go

>international football over soon
thank god

Welbeck'll go if he's fit.

>Lets keep the pile of steaming shit that is Ox instead of 30 million so we can say we have a player in England
Nah

Lads, I've got a question.
Am I gay if I'm attracted to feminine baby faced cute guys? I feel literally 0 attraction to 99% of men but something about cute guys like pic related really gets me hard. Like, I want nothing more than to kiss them and hold their hands and spoon together.

This happens to everyone right?

Nothing wrong with being gay, the deeper issue would be you being a pedo

whoa nah, I meant guys who clearly look 20+ but without uber masculine features. maybe baby face was the wrong terminology.

seems like a slippery slope la

I think androgynous is the right term? But I'm not attracted to anyone younger than me, I'm sure of that.

Nothing wrong with that then

Mattias Karén @MattiasKaren
Thoughts on Ballon d'Or:
Sanchez had 30 goals, 15 assists for Arsenal last season.
Mane & Coutinho had 27 goals, 15 assists - combined.

deffo gay la. nothing wrong with that though

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=yStV4b86rD8

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
BREAKING: Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi out of Saturday's game at Watford after injuring hamstring in Germany's win over Azerbaijan

They finished in the Champions League places, we didn't.

Why would a player who finished in a team in 5th place get picked? Ibrahimovic didn't get picked either.

>>>>Metro

Lmao!!!!

BREAKING: Liverpool forward Sadio Mane out for up to six weeks with hamstring injury sustained playing for Senegal

nice

Sounds like you're a little bi.

They'll finally get to enjoy the exquisite pleasures of having Ox in the first team.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDfaNEjK9hc

holy fuck not even Wenger could be this retarded

The EPL general is so rude to us lads, I am only safe in here

does anyone here actually rate Xhaka?

my girlfriend

i wonder how many bandwagoners arsenal lost in the last few years kek

We've lost millions in Africa alone to post-game suicides.

get rid of her

imgtc.com/w/knN9blO

omg kek I didn't even think of that. That said, I hope Ox tears Utd a new one on Saturday.

Support only seems to be growing. I've been an Arsenal fan since 2001, I used to watch all their matches but I think I truly became invested in after the CL final loss and 07/08 season. Adversity, not glory is what brings in new fans. Before that you're just a spectator.

Cringe

fandom is cringe, deal with it

Arsenal are so fucked, I don’t know why Arsene is so stingy to buy players. Just drop 200m one window and you’ll easily compete for 3/4 seasons.

I'd have disagreed with you earlier but seeing how chelsea have coasted on relatively low investment makes me think we made a huge mistake not heavily investing when we had large cash reserves. This staggered approach to investment means we're never truly competitive and over a long period end up spending as much.

Bruv you obviously don't know Stan Kreonke

>implying it's Stan's fault when he let Wenger drop £100m+ on shit players last year and break our transfer record this year

Not Stan's fault Wenger can't identify good players for shit.

god this international break felt like one of the longest ever

lucky for you, FIFA are thinking about making international breaks even longer

top of the mornin' and where are the signings?

first time ever I'm rooting for Messi. I want him to drag them to the world cup