Finally Cuckmann has started pushing his wife's sjw agenda because that's exactly what his channel was missing

Finally Cuckmann has started pushing his wife's sjw agenda because that's exactly what his channel was missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaXaG-pfr5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5CaRUouEItk
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>subscribed

>he doesn't subscribe to channels just to dislike their videos

stop ruining my capekino board with your eceleb bs

> Cuckmann
Stop watching this shit

His wife looks like an ultra-feminist dyke holy shit. Do they live in an amish enclosure?

Why does his wife always wear those stupid beanie hats and scarfs that cancer patients wear. I've never seen her with her hair just out

Staying subscribed and voting makes him money you stupid nigger

it's movie related though and I'm sure you've seen many threads about that oscar bait trash

Why is Sup Forums so retarded?

at least the AVGN never did this and with stood an unreal media onslaught

Looks like a trap

I heard she has cancer

Not him, but subscribing and voting doesn't really get him any money. Only viewing ads for him would, which doesn't happen if you have adblock.

No she's some sort of Jew that wears them scarves for religious reasons

>really accurate

This dude is the embodiment of a Nu-male

No that's just how we look in the midwest.

even negative voting?
though yea, that made him one view+. Or is that ignored when thumb downed?

>I've never seen her with her hair just out
she has her hair out in his MoS review.
youtu.be/5CaRUouEItk

wonder if you guys can watch past 3 minutes.

I had a roommate who would make the shittiest YouTube videos that only got like 100 views per week max. Every week he got a cheque from YouTube for $15-20 depending on how many views and ads were seen, and that was for getting no views. If you really think you're not shovelling sheckels into a YouTubers pocket, even if you're ironically watching their videos, you're a moron.

JESUS CHRIST

>100 views
vids get a dollar after every 1000 views.

This guys has almost 900 000 subs?
Jesus christ, that's depressing.

>15-20 dollars every week for videos with only like 100 views
yeah sure thing buddy

Huh... really stimulates that frontal lobe, doesn't it? It's really not that easy no refute.

>normal person

Yeah, youtube comments is truly where hyperbolic, counter-argument reaction pictures become reality.

I'm sorry.

He's spot on though.

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

nice strawman

Sup Forums is bad. Anti-SJWs are not.

its ur mum

Ohio bro here, can confirm.
Thank you

>appreciate it

Why would I? The movie itself is preachy shit and blatant propaganda. They even cast meme "actresses".

thats not a strawman, that literally the argument. If you bitch about SJW, then you yourself are a SJW. Its nonsensical horseshit thats on the same level as "wait, you think safe spaces are stupid, but you dislike certain things? LOL YOURE TRIGGERED SJW!"

how pathetic is that?

>I would rather deny the problem because handing someone a check so I can talk poorly about them on the internet is the only thing keeping me alive

Post-modern reletavistic clap trap

Ok bud, next your gonna say Hitler did something wrong

Why do goofy and free spirited guys like Stuckmann and avgn have such shrill evil wives??

because women hate and won't go near beta males

I just remembered Socrates was the same way. And didn't his wife Xanthippe cuckold him?

Look I don't even like Stuckman, but he could get a better upgrade of a wife with his decent looks. This is Hugh Jackman levels. Maybe if he didn't spend all his money on toys tho.

he did nu-Sup Forums faggot.

literally
figuratively
objectively
subjectively

who?

they're easy to manipulate
he did, he lost the war

>reverse racism

anyone using that term is doing it deliberately to detract credibility, no one on the right would use it, racism is racism is racism, although I dont know how hidden figures is racist against whites in the first place

>shot reverse shot
Stop pretending like you make movies, Cuckman.

Just like Egoraptor, it's abundantly clear that he settled for the first woman to touch his dick.

He looks afraid

>I love science and math so much!
>I was just following those equations, like, "Yay math!"

You just know this bitch spends her free time on Reddit.

its not about remaining neutral, its about not looking at everything through the lense of identity politics. eg.
>jason boyega is casted in star wars reboot
>left-wing SJW: yasss finally a glorous kang of nubian ancestry gets a major role in a hollywood blockbuster! suck it priviledged whitepatriarchy!
>right-wing SJW: fuuuck how dare (((they))) cast a filthy NIGGER in this role, truly there is no end to hollywood pushing gay nigger homo kike agenda!
>normal, well-adjusted person: i liked jason boyega in the force awakenes, especially how he balances between being a comic relief and a serious character and i loved his chemistry with poe dameron

So rain wouldn't assault her scalp.

>normal, well-adjusted person
>boyega can't fucking act, he was only there as awful comedy relief, worse than jar jar binks
ftfy

>2 things can't be wrong
Fucking retards in this thread

what do you think their sex life must be like? if they even have one

Why don't they like being held to the standards they set?

>adult braces

normies hated Ridley way more than Boyega

Well, neither were good. Rey couldn't act and kept eyebrow acting throughout the entire movie and Boogie's character made no sense. Went from "I can't do this murder thing!" to killing his former allies in like 2 minutes. TFA felt like literal fan-fiction with a 100 million dollar budget.

normal, well-INFORMED person: why is all entertainment owned by a small group, why are they aligning the underlying agenda in all entertainment?

because the tiny group consists of incredibly clever and resourceful individuals and the only agenda is making money. you see an underlying agenda because you're a brainwashed Sup Forumstard, there is no difference between you being outraged about nogs being casted at all and nogs being offended about whites being casted as egyptians.

I have a channel that gets a couple thousand views a video and I don't make ten bucks a month off Youtube.

I think your "roommate" was lying to you.

see
retard

>Have a wife
>She's not even good looking

Are married fags the biggest cucks on the planet?

>Anyone that is not a neo-nazi or a neo-communist is a centerist

Pls stop this meme and just learn to have well developed opinions that are not just reactionary

Thumbs up and thumbs down do the same thing, as far as youtube algorithms are concerned. Both will end up promoting your video more. The only thing thumbs down is good for is showing a major company or Hollywood or the MSM that you don't like whatever they posted. You, companies that might care about PR. An indy youtuber? Any publicity is good publicity.

trying to be rational is now edgy
how's the whole us vs them mentality working out for you sport

>>I hate something
>>I hate something different
>omg they are literally the same thing!

t. triggered Sup Forumstard

Is the girl a muslim or what?

not an argument.

>If you are annoyed by someone being obnoxious, you are exactly the same as them.

Or, maybe a buttflustered Leftist is running damage-control.

>The "normal, well-adjusted person" is just a liberal cuck with less enthusiasm.

Funny how this is always the case with you "SJW's are just as bad as not-SJW's"-people.

Well well well...

They're easy to manipulate/control/siphon income from.

If they're both wrong then EXPLAIN why they're wrong.
What you faggots currently do is just equate them.

Chris's wife is super adorable, but I wish she'd show her hair more. She was really cute in the Sailor Moon review.

why is dressed like a jihadist?

she looks way better without the stupid fuckin hijab and problem glasses

She looks decently attractive in this. Why does she usually wear a hijab?

didnt like him before. nothing was lost

I can't stand ant-anti-SJW's, their just as bad as the anti-SJW's and the SJW's.

Seriously whats up with the super dramatic style? Morticia haircut with black square glasses, powder foundation with widows kiss lipstick and some funeral black polka dot dress and a Italian mob boss mom black beaded necklace she probably prays to Mary too because Little Jimmy is working for the mob again.

OK from this photo I will begrudgingly admit she might be the hottest woman who he could find in the small Ohio mining town Stuckmann lived in all his life.

And that's pretty sad.

christ cuckman

SJWs have to wear a costume because they're nothing.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Just letting you know, I'm stealing this for future use.

THESE ARE TWO OF THE MOST PUNCHABLE PEOPLE I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

IS THIS A PARODY

>normal, well adjusted person: This is just very expensive virtue calling. Boyega IS a good actor though. Will pirate

>Boyega IS a good actor though

Zombie cancer!
Haha YEAH

I like this comment. You unironically activated my almonds. However, right-wingers are nowhere near as annoying and ingrained into every facet of society as SJWs are so until it's more balanced I'll continue to berate SJWs more.