Would you vote for this man?

Would you vote for this man?

Who is that?

Looks like an ugly jew so no.

He is our founding father

Anime loving cuck? Nah, i'm fine.

Ugly cunt.

i'd die for him

Literal cuck, literal sellout. It'd be like voting for Mitt Romney.

For public office, no.
For biggest fag on the planet, yes.

No. He hated pol and actively tried to destroy it a few times.

>he didn't vote for r-money

>man

Yes. He is a great leader,a nd knows how to limit unfortunate growth of racists and bigots.

No he's the origin of cuck

more like poot

Of course I would

Yes.

really? do you care to explain? I'm new in this board.

Get out fuckhead

This was when moot tried to destroy Sup Forums indirectly by flooding it with shitposters. He got rid of the captcha and activated geolocation.

Welcome to Sup Forums, ask plenty of questions. We will teach you how to spot JIDF soon enough

Literally who?

He was Ausphobic that onetime so never would I vote for this man and you should all be aware of his Ausphobic tendancies.

>"""man"""

he is obsessed woth anime and he is an actual sjw. there is also this screencap showing him get cucked.

he is worthless to us

He basically shut down pol at one point. He made it so there was annoying music playing at all times, encouraged Sup Forums to brigade us for a week straight, changed the layout so it was annoying as fuck and put in about a million word filters so everything was unintelligible.

He openly sold Sup Forums out to his SJW buddies and instated a load of faggot mods that were banning people for words like nigger.. on fucking Sup Forums. It was around the time he was trying to sell it so he decided to completely fuck up everything Sup Forums had stood for, pure offensive free speech, counter culture, trolling, off site brigading etc etc. He was a cunt.

I'd vote for his boipussy

>Actually being this new

Hes allowed to be a cunt.

>taking the bait

Why would anyone vote for mark zuckerberg?

they are probably from the_donald. People were openly advertising pol over there encouraging redditors to come here. Disgusting.
>inb4 redditor
I just wanted to flood the front page with red pills

Dumb leaf

That's Tom from MySpace

>trans
>man

pick one

He was a fucking terrible leader. He defended tripfags, he updated the site less than the kkk update theirs. He attented some sjw conference and censored critics as the supposed troll king.

no, next thread

Ay man, the_donald was fun before it got pretty much banned from the frontpage. Fuck reddit really showed their fascist colours over the last few weeks

literally who?

Some cuck.

Uh sir...that man is now a woman

they shut it down hard. TD was getting at least 25% of the websites top posts for weeks on end, since the change in algorithm a week or so ago none of the posts, even the super popular ones, are getting any traction. They literally had to change how their website worked to stop truth and shitposts hitting their front page. It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Who is this man?

>He basically shut down pol at one point. He made it so there was annoying music playing at all times, encouraged Sup Forums to brigade us for a week straight, changed the layout so it was annoying as fuck and put in about a million word filters so everything was unintelligible.

Yes, this was Sup Forumsharbor and it was moots way of driving out the gamergater 8gag cancer from this site. It was chemo.

M00t for US president 2036 Hiroshima for VP

stranger things have happened

This.

I am no moot apologist. Sometimes he was ok sometimes he was a faggot. He did get his feelings hurt when he got called out about malory blair. But pol harbor was about driving away faggots that thought they were standing up for """videogame journalism""".

One of the few times that I absolutely agreet with moot was pol harbor. A purge was needed.

And karen the cuck queen did it

yes. hiro is alright but I miss moot 2bqh

moot go away

No, he'd just sell out his country to the japs

cuck central

If you don't see pol harbor for what it was you were either a newfag or take this board far too seriosly. He had to ruin it for a while to chas the newfags out. He actually loved this board very much.

What people are forgetting is that he made id's carry back then. That's why i stopped posting here during it. I could ignore troll threads (if you ever have typed sage you need to learn this skill). I could mute the cuck queen. But i did not like third party websites building a file on my cross thread posts.

The same faggots that post here about their love of facism complain that moot did a fascist purge.