Thoughts on Canadian currency?

thoughts on Canadian currency?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/woman-money-bill-1.3481848
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like their 20 pound note

Those red $50's are sweet.

Not having paper $1 and $2 bills is stupid though. I've got like $20 worth of those things from a trip to Canada 5 years ago that i can't exchange because my bank won't take Canadian coins.

Add a zero to the end of all of those and you have where Trudeau is taking them.

I like the new ones. They have a sort of plastic feel. Very smooth and shiny.

I don't carry cash on me but I like it. Intelligent denominations.

If only our dollar wasn't so weak.

Pretty gay. Also going to be worthless soon - Fun fact, it's printed by a German company, Canada has outsourced its' money printing too.

This company is the same one that made those billion dollar bills for Zimbabwe, when hyperinflation began there.... Maybe they changed to this company, because they now it will happen here too?

Any way, gay rainbow plastic money, needed for buying overpriced goods with too much sales tax on them here

I fucking hate you $1 bills

makes me feel rich but really poor since they're 1s

also, not having specific colours for bill tiers are especially jarring

also, that flimsy paper note that's PISS EASY to counterfeit

Pros of paper 2$'s:
>You can shower hookers with money at a remotely cheap price
Cons:
>You can't stone them to death like an alpha 1%

>makes me feel rich but really poor since they're 1s
They're specifically made for use in strip clubs and for all the tipping required m8

I even will buy a stack of $100 in usd here if I am going there, that way I can literally just toss money at them in small amounts for that extra whorish effect, they love it

I've tried tossing loonies and toonies but the effect isn't the same

Good one,

I will do that the next time i come down to burger land

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's pretty based. Those things are nearly indestructible and impossible to fake as it as so many security features. Not sure why the US is still set in their old ways. You'd assume these guys would be more worried than us about people faking their currency.

super gay

I've always wondered how strip clubs in Canada work.

Do they make it rain with $5's or hail with $1's?

Strippers get $5s it's fucking nuts, so I wised up and just buy $1usd bills for use here too PS: If you want good strippers in Canada, go to Quebec

I went there once. You don't shower them with 1's. You give them a big 20$ bill and you get some fun.

I've seen a madman giving some asian hooker a 50 bill. Damn he got some action.

Loonies

>78809504
Not enough wymen

Fuck, i wish i was a Canadian woman.

The last night i was in town i was out of Canadian dollars so the bar i was at was letting me pay with USD.

They said it all spends the same.

Some of the bills are starting to smell like maple syrup again.

I had a $5 a few weeks ago and it smelled like it. I usually don't use paper money so I took notice.

Same for me when I go in the US. Why have paper 1$ when you could have sweet plastic bills with transparent bits?

Quite sexy IMO.

The 5$ smells like maple syrup. I'm dead serious.

In calgary we usually throw loonies and toonies down their thong and if you sink the most coins you get a poster or other prize

fake and gay

Your hundred looks like shit.

Not sure why they opted for brown over yellow like ours.

Also I was in Canada and the US 2 months ago and I never saw a $50 note.

the canadian quarter is magnetic

NOT ENOUGH WOMEN
NOT ENOUGH POC
NOT ENOUGH TRANS PEOPLE

>Four white men and Her Majesty the Queen

looks good

The plastic bills feel so gross to hold,

Paper money>plastic

No, but it is ferrous

I like how it is rainbow colored to let you know the second you get their money that they are a bunch of literal faggots.

>near indestructible

Well unless they get even a little bit of heat. They fucking melt so easily

Everyone pretty much uses $20 bills and $5 bills here

We have the 2 pound coin.
We designed it so you can drop it off a tall Building and kill peasants.

Oh god our country is so pathetic.

>On August 18, 2012, the Bank of Canada replaced an image of an Asian woman on the back of the notes with that of a Caucasian woman in response to the concerns from focus group participants about the stereotyping of Asians as excelling in technology.[5][6] This led to a further controversy when the redesign was accused of favouring a Caucasian as more neutral, causing an apology from Governor Mark Carney.

Stupid fucking canadian monopoly money.

RACIS'
WHERE IS DIVERSITY?

Don't worry Golden Boy is on it

cbc.ca/news/politics/woman-money-bill-1.3481848

Idiots are going to take that as a compliment/good thing

It's great, and no one's trying to a nigger on it like you Burgers.