How can you boycott something you're banned from?

How can you boycott something you're banned from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUkm4llCDic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iranian """actress""""""""

kek

I-I didn't want to c-come anyway!

Good.

I don't know how I'm supposed to enjoy the Oscars ceremony if Taraneh Alidoosti isn't there. It's a fucking tragedy.

>''''iranian''''

She's not even as swarthy as the average Shitalian.

iranians aren't that dark, their women are very beautiful

Iranians are more white than spaghetti niggers are.

#OscarSoShiite when?

Based

Iranians were the ancient indo Aryans

>dem feet

they are more beautiful then the jew girls desu

you can't show me an iranian film that isn't fucking terrible. stick to taking hostages and getting beat by secret police you keked durkas

Iranians are arguably white. Arguably.

>NO I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!

>you can't show me an iranian film that isn't fucking terrible.
How can one man be so fucking wrong?

she's a solid 5/10

>who are abbas kiarostami, jafar panahi, asghar farhadi, bahman ghobadi, mohsen makhmalbaf?

average iranian woman looking like bogdanoff

Considering how backwards the ME is their movies are actually pretty progressive. Their movies are the opposite of 98% of how Western media portrays them.

Looks like my ex, tbqh.

Damn you must get a lot of pussy. I

boring

>Cover your women 24/7
>Wonder why their skin isn't dark

In a lot of Muslim countries there are women who have vitamin D deficiencies.

you want pics of her insides?

Nah.

don't cuss at me

Ah, yes. The "I wear a hijab-light to appear exotic to Westerners but still progressive enough to wear trendy clothing" type Iranian.

Isn't head covering required there?

>"You can't fire me! I quit!"

one question - ever been in Italy?

>bahman ghobadi

batman has to go potty?

Iran and Aryan are literally the same word.

Farhadi's entire shtick is appeal to trendy Westerners who find other cultures so interesting! only if they come in a palatable structure. He'll drown his films with the same overwhelming patina of Iranian culture then present it in a modernist way. "Look at us! Isn't it our culture as so complex as yours? We are human beings too!"

What site is this rofl

Iran is generally pretty Westernized and modern as far as the population goes, they just have a shitty backwards government.

Kek literally going "you can't fire me, I quit".

Except that's really not how it works you fucking retard.

There is a verse in the Quran that commands women to be covered. That's all the information given so the degree which it is practiced is varied. But it's undeniable that the more fundamentalist a place gets the more heavily covered the women are. This half-assed Iranian approach makes no sense if the real purpose of the verse is to keep man from lusting after feminine figures. From what I can tell, Iranian women seem to think if they meet the Westerners half-way they'll seem both progressive and have enough of an "Iranian tinge" that they'll seem trendy. I don't think they realize by compromises like this they are acknowledging their cultural inferiority. Either do it correctly or don't.

>start the war in iraq
>block the refugees years later
BRAVO TRUMP

>liberal education

>Iran is generally pretty Westernized

that user is correct. they're westernized more in thought than deed because of their totalitarian theocratic government. however, just a generation ago they were as free as any western nation and those who didn't flee the regime change stayed and carry that in their mind

Iranian got pretty cucked desu. They make pretty great films tho

I wish all middle easterners would boycott coming to america. That would really show those nazis a lesson and totally fuck their economy up.

>But it's undeniable that the more fundamentalist a place gets the more heavily covered the women are.
Because they don't want to get raped.

Yes, Islamic fundamentalists tend to be authoritarian.

Why is she banned from the Oscars?

Hot a what babbycat

She's not. OP is referring to Trump removing visas to muslims.

>She's not even as swarthy as the average Shitalian.

You know Italians only from Family Guy.

Why do people think they have the right to go to USA?

Yes

they are just sluts who uses it to be trendy but culural

EVIL AMERICAN PIGS! why can't the world be as tolerant and nice as Iran and Iranians
youtube.com/watch?v=MUkm4llCDic

Damn America is already becoming great again.

nooooo

Fuck off you don't know shit.

The government is theocratic and backwards as hell. The populace, particularly the urbanites, are not.

Is this the current US no-fly list?

My god, please teach me more about my own culture. I bet you are a liberal too

>Considering how backwards the ME is
Both Iran and Iraq were fairly moderate progressive states before the CIA and state department shit up the whole region in the name of the petro-dollar.

Well they didn't do shit to Arabs and they're still fucked

>is the camera still looking?

the gobernors are iranian too you know?

>they didn't do shit to Arabs
Go read a book nigger. I've got neither the time nor the energy to paint a picture of the sociopolitical geography of the region over the last 50 years.

Post em on

does she shave her pusy

literally who

nigger they were already destroyng their own heritage cause it was idolatry before the 1900's

Iranians are more lax with Hijab and clothing in general, dumbfuck.

Then why wear it at all?

I'm boycotting the Oscars too you guys

because they will go to jail if they don't

No one ever said you don't have to wear it. Typically you cover all of your hair but they put it at the halfway mark.

see

>being white
>good
Lmao no

ITT lefty niggers and Iranians who believe shit about Iran.
You're just as dumb as my Iranian friend
>Hurr durr Iran is pretty chill

In reality people still disappear by secret police, woman are still slaves, and there's a theocratic ruler who's above the law and government.

I think you're all confused with Iran of 1950.

Just because the whole world has Iphones doesn't mean they're western.
China makes Iphones but you also live in a factory to make them and your passport is taken away from you while the internet is not free.

If you want to do a random freedom check of a country go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums you won't find Iran/SaudiArabia/China/NorthKorea/Syria there.

Because they filter the internet

Dont watch it on tv

>go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums you won't find Iran/SaudiArabia/China/NorthKorea/Syria
>newfag Sup Forumstard doesn't even know who PipeBomb is

wew lad, maybe /r/TheDonald is more your speed

I don't know, you tell me

Anyone got English SUBS for the film? Been looking for them for 2 days now.

FUCK YOU, DONALD.

Of course Sup Forumsards are massive plebs

Better stick to your Zack Snyder """"""capekino""""""""" garbage threads retards.

>you'll never live with Taraneh, Golshifteh and leila

why even live if I can't have a harem of iranian actress ?

iranians are true aryan race. google aryan race, butthurt nordics/germanic wanted to be in on it so they twisted its meaning

Underrated

been there twice most population is westernized, then you have your uneducated/ overly religious people that put other people like them in government. pretty similar to how trump got elected

It is like when people get fired but tell people "they didn't fire me I quit"

WE

What's the point of a hijab if you're not being modest in any other respect

I used to see saudi flags sometimes but not anymore. maybe it was just one faggot that got killed

I like those loose Shia headscarfs. Much nicer looking than Sunni garbage.

underrated

Yeah, got your blonde Lombards up north and it's niggers as far as the eye can see once you get south of Bologna.

>All hijackers on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia
>Sunni Jihadists are all ideologically tied to Saudi Arabia's wahabbism
>Blame it on Iran anyway

Does this make sense?

>watch Shirin
>fall in love with Iranian women
Fucking Kiarostami, hope you're driving a car around in Muslim heaven