So now that the dust has settled, what did we think of it?

So now that the dust has settled, what did we think of it?

bumping for Quentin making Alice drink goat jizz after she cucked him with a poo in loo

i unironically like it

Really? I thought it was pretty terrible. Way too much meme humor, hipsterisms and meta jokes. What did you like about it?

its not great series but its a fun little magic adventure. there is certainly no better alternatves since fantasy like this tends to su k

Yeah that's the same reason I keep watching it. That and Alice's huge boobs. But it frequently makes me cringe. Much like GoT. Also, ASOUE and Taboo are pretty good borderline fantasy.

>ASOUE
will check it out seems fun. the whole coronation scene was pure cringe

>not watching Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell

I don't know I'm not that much into British quirkiness, but I'll give it a chance

I bingewatched it during exams and I like it too. It gets pretty dark and has the second best faggot on a TV show after Omar.

what is this about?

I really, really liked the love interests.

Are there any other shows where the girls don't have incredibly high standards?

Really? I fucking hate Alice. Huge boobs aside, she's a fucking bitch and a dumb airhead to boot. Julia as well.

They really fucked up the Penny's hands storyline.

Yes.
I don't remember the timeline of books but isn't he supposed to be in the library already?

who else /bookfag/ here?

I read the first book a few years ago but it was really bad so I didn't continue

1>3>2

Agreed

I think so. And I don't think he got his hands back. If i remember correctly, he becomes a librarian, learns how to do magic with no hands and then gets magic hands eventually.

all the main characters are unlikable
still an okay drunk show

Does anyone know where I can watch this online - poor Briton here.

I found a site that had it in HD, but it did some weird time skips.

I hope they bring Marina back, only character I liked, pretty sure I saw her in the trailer.

magic and fairies

are u really that stupid

just torrent that shit

I know - I want a good website to use, the normie sites I normally use don't have it.

I used Bit Che to find a good torrent

Thanks mate