TEXIT when?

TEXIT when?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-vows-to-make-texas-a-battleground-state/article/2502379
thetnm.org/vote
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When most Texans talk about seceding, it's best to just smile and nod politely. It's more about the circlejerk that they could leave "if they wanted" than actually wanting to leave.

All American states are just cucks sucking Washington's dick. They will always be slave and subservient to the jewish freemasons that invented the multinational abomination known as United """states""".
All differences and uniqueness have been destroyed by cross-breeding, forced integration and globalist propaganda.
The submission is eternal and irreversible.

>Implying we'll let them leave the Union again

t. Hoosier

>It's more about the circlejerk that they could leave "if they wanted" than actually wanting to leave.

They can't leave though. Whether they want to or not.. US states are not sovereign.

this.

This. Last best chance was crushed 150 years ago.

I'd still like to see someone force Washington's hand.

Watcha gonna do about it, Yankee?

Yeah, but they never listen so there's no point.

Watch you get overrun by beaners and then secure the border and impose unreasonably rigorous immigration standards

>USA
>cannot control own states

Worse than Europe

Didnt they try that back in 1861? Them and a few other independent minded states.

I would vote to secede if Clinton gets elected

Fuck you up mostly

Never. Because an Independent Texas would be part of Mexico within the decade.

The USA isn't anything like the EU. The government can't just tell states what to do for the most part. The 10th ammendment clarifies that all powers not specified in the constitution are available to the states by default. The country IS the states, unlike the EU where the countries answer to a committee.

Build the US border along Texas' northern border.
You guys figure out the rest.

Okay Texiters, here's the deal
You can leave.
But we won't give you the wall if you do.

The choice is yours.

Stop bringing this up.
It can't happen.
It never would if it could.
There's zero reason to.

So:
It can happen, and happen legally, through state legislation. Federal congress has zero say in it, short of declaring war on the seceding state(s).

And there's plenty of reason to. It'll vary between states, but most reasoning hinges on a state's population growing estranged from the values of modern America and the desire to limit their affairs to themselves and not have a government that doesn't represent them telling them what to do. Now before you say "but they elect representatives!" - Anybody elected only has a job so long as the state stays in the union. Anybody who holds elected office is going to support remaining. A state is always going to have representatives, but it doesn't mean they represent you.

Texans: "I want secession, I want to leave these United States."
US government: "That means we'll have to cut off your welfare payments, your pensions, and your social security."
Texans: "Ok we'll shut up now."

Dixie Exit (Dixit, Dixiexit) > Texit

Texas contributes more in taxes to the federal government than it takes in federal spending.

Dixie Exit (Dixiexit, Dixit) > Texit

Texas would have built The Wall 40 years ago if Congress didn't keep telling them to let illegals flood the job market.

>US states are not sovereign
You can thank "honest" Abe for that.

>Texas leaves the U.S.
>either gets annexed by Mexico, or gets flooded with so many Mexicans there is no discernible difference
I support their right to do so, but don't think it'd be wise desu

I get what you're saying, but frankly you're talking about a bunch of ifs. Texas is never leaving the Union. I mean there could be a civil war or some event that somehow destroys only the federal government and the states are left on their own, but barring these unlikely happenings, we're gonna be Mexico's hat, forever the 28th.

>Your
>To

daily reminder to pledge your vote so we can fuck outta the union.

thetnm.org

>south florida dixie land
lol now that's funny. orlando and below are far from southern.

I like Texas, but is there a state with it's head shoved further into it's own ass?
California and NY come to mind, but I'm not sure sure.

this is stupid, at least Texas can vote on teir lawmaker, unlike in the EU where there are ones in charge the people didn't vote for.

Why would Texas want to leave?

I think in the modern era of referendums, it's far more likely that a vote to secede would have to be respected. Countries like Russia and China are likely to put up resistance if the feds tried to stop a peaceful secession.

It's more of a "fuck you, we could if we wanted to" situation.

>mfw seceeding from the union is actually illegal
Unlike the pussified EU, the Feds will drop a fucking army on Texas.

Texas is a meme state soon to be less than 50% white. They'll join California in the union of hispanic states

Texas gets less back from the federal govt than it gives in taxes. Texas isn't the nigger infested Old South, fully of poverty and drugs, it's an extremely influential force economically and culturally.

This is why the Dems are trying so hard to make it "blue" with immigration.

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-vows-to-make-texas-a-battleground-state/article/2502379

Kinda like the Brexit before leave actually won

thetnm.org/vote

265,000 Texans want it so far.

Texas is a bigger superpower on it's own than most european countries.

I think they'd do just fine on their own.

Daily reminder the only reason the south doesn't do better is because they're dragged down by hordes of parasites and hoodlums.

Well now it just sounds like it's time to Dixit up for everyone.

No?

I'm also surprised the UK didn't just take a page from Leafland circa 1995. They could have seriously prevented the nonsense that resulted from Brexit had they better represented their major and minor cities/regions.

lmao who started this texit meme
is the media just trying to undermine brexit by equating it as being as silly as texas leaving

A fucking myth. I or no other Texans I know have any delusions to want to leave the States

Not because we can't do it, but because we won't. Texas is stronger with the Union and the Union is stronger with Texas. We pull our damn weight compared to other states like California. Just help vote trump so we can have our damn wall already and get immigration under control before we're annexed into Mexico.