SCOTLAND PUNISHED BY KEK

"Seven people have been injured after a rollercoaster derailed and reportedly plunged 30ft to the ground in front of horrified onlookers at a Scottish theme park."

BASED THE TSUNAMI

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660890/Rollercoaster-ten-people-board-derails-Scottish-theme-park-plunges-30ft-ground.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7g14FedwFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pinfari coasters are rough and are a pain to ride.

Try watching this video without feeling your neck hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7g14FedwFo

Abit to early man give it a day or two before we kek it

Kek will punish Sturgeon for her cuckery.

>children
Kek is fucking merciless
do not fuck with Him

M&Ds is a known shithole and only poor people go there

I went there on some shitty school trip years ago, literally the funnest thing was getting a fucking Wimpy. I didn't realise they still existed

Kek will no longer show mercy to cuckery.

This.

Broke my fucking neck on the Tornado, absolutely shit ride.

>children trapped in wreckage
>wreckage

Lord Kek punished these subhumans

OY VEY!!!!!!

What about Scots who voted Leave?

Are we subhumans?

Not at all , kek punished the remainers

We Brits mean business. BREXIT was just the beginning.. you haven't seen anything yet.

A guy I know had to hold on for dear life because his seat wasn't locked properly, only a matter of time before something broke desu.

>british engineering

Hopefully some children of Remain voters are dead

Coaster was manufactured by Pinfari (Italian)

>italian engineering

Guys... our power is starting to really scare me...

Also check these dubs

For thousands of years, Britons have needed to outsource their engineering work to the Italians.

Have they got no shame? They're always fucking crying about London telling them what to do

Even the fucking roller coasters voted Leave.

We're prisoners in our own country

It's shite being Scottish

38% of you still voted leave at least. I think the 'Fuck you England' factor got the win for remain.

The anti-English sentiment is what's destroying this country. Why else would the SNP sweep the entire country in both the general and scottish parliament elections?

The populace here is so fucking stupid it's unreal. We have the potential to make Scotland great again, but instead wallow in our hatred of the rest of the UK.

I don't even mind the idea of Scottish Independence, but why join the EU and advocate mass migration in the future?

EU already said they don't want Scotland. They want all of Britain or none, when will these lefty cucks learn

Neat, I live like a mile from there.

What a great day to be the follower of KEK

Because Scotland isn't anywhere near as affected by the EU as the rest of the UK

We're 96% white. We have zero issues with immigration or refugees, and as a result people only operate on faulty, leftist ideology.

Kek is with us

I always imagined Scotland would be fairly right-wing for some reason. Surprised me when I learned you're all MASSIVE cucks.

>talking to friend about EU
>say it wants to eventually become a super state
>"what's wrong with that?"

They haven't had much issues like Rotheram etc due to not having mass migration, if they go down this path they will just learn the hard way, and it will be a great shame.

YHO WTF, A GUY POSTED THE OTHER DAY

"MAY THE GREAT KEK CAST A TSUNAMI UPON THE TRAITOROUS SCUM"

Its ACTUALLY happening, meme magic IS reality,, I have a bigger purpose in life now.

Sorry to hear that user. I feel like all the past couple years have just been you guys getting in your own way.

This, holy shit. I expected Scots to be a lil bit pozzed but not THAT pozzed.

KEK CONFIRMS A MAJOR EUROPE HAPPENING THIS COMING WEEK.

Show screencap or link to archive?

ROLL FOR LORD KEK
TAD/POL/ES

i'll give my dubs to KEK

>horrified onlookers
My arse. That was probably going to be the first warm meal they'd had in months.

(((who))) would be stirring up those sentiments?