So why did the Titanic sink?

So why did the Titanic sink?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316115-trump-hangs-portrait-of-andrew-jackson-in-oval-office
investmentwatchblog.com/andrew-jackson-the-president-who-tried-to-save-us-and-destroyed-the-federal-reserve-of-his-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White males

It was designed to stay afloat with 4 compartments broken and filled with water, compared to the legally required 3.

The iceberg broke 5.

a hole let water in
like in your head

'cos of hub-riss.

>Iceberg
>Ice(((berg)))
EVERY FUCKIN TIME

because they didn't let Catholics work on it
apparently Protestants can't build boats

It was heavily implied that it was an inside job. Jesus, do you people need everything spelled out for you?

Was it a conspiracy by the Icebergs?

I know you're joking, but there are really some nuts out there who think it was a conspiracy. Either to get insurance money, to kill Astor, or to break the Republican Party (a prominent official who was negotiating a truce between Roosevelt and Taft died on the Titanic, had he survived they might not have split and the GOP would have won the election).

Because the movie needed some plot and forced drama

it was built by strong ayerush hanz

Astor family was against the FED.

>we need to kill 1 person
>ok, let's sink a ship with 2,000 people on it

>Where was the Carpathia when the hull cracked? Where was the Carpathia when the icebergs closed in around us!? Where was the Car — No, my Lord DiCaprio, we are alone.

what did he mean by this?

"implied"

>Who am I Gamling?

>SAIL SAIL FOR FREEZE AND THE SEA DROWNING

It's literally the perfect crime. No-one could possibly suspect it!

Except for us, of course. Because we're so insanely clever.

t. Barron Trump

godzirra

I like ships that didn't sink

What's the name of that one /r9k/ guy that blocked men from getting on boats to escape even after there were no more women and children left so he started sinking the empty boats so they couldn't use it and then left with one of the boats filled with women and lived till he was like 70

Made out of cheap steel that became extremely brittle in cold water. The iceberg tore a hole in the side of the ship that flooded more compartments than than the ship could survive.

>/r9k/ guy
>letting women aboard the boats

Jews

... Lightoller?

The Germans

>ice(((((berg)))))

I was told it was the rivets.

Rivets with sharp inside corners create a weakness, as opposed to a slight radius.

Coupled with differing steels, cos the manufacturers would have been every fucker with the ability to make them, meant that the rivet heads just popped off under the strain of the iceberg collision.

One rivet went, then that added strain popped the next three in line. So on and so forth.

There's a big chunk of metal where all these rivets came out, a few miles before the Titanic actually sank.

What a strange and unforseen coincidence

Cameron was holding the camera in that scene. The absolute madman.

Yeah, that's him.

some irish inbreeds started first below deck. dumbasses

The Jews

>believing in fan fiction somehow makes you better

How the fuck did I not notice this?

god wanted to punish an iceberg by hitting it with a ship.

(((Iceberg)))

The incompetence of old white men

>sailor here
the vessel sinking was caused by an iceberg opening 5 (or 6) compartments to flooding and fire causing the steel fracture and break the ship in half. Weather it was on purpose or not is impossible to tell.
All the people dying was because they didn't properly train the crew and guests how to abandon ship, and not enough lifeboats.

Men built a ship and proclaimed it unsinkable.
God stroke it down to punish them for their hubris.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/316115-trump-hangs-portrait-of-andrew-jackson-in-oval-office

investmentwatchblog.com/andrew-jackson-the-president-who-tried-to-save-us-and-destroyed-the-federal-reserve-of-his-time/

Because white people can't engineer worth a damn

Why it sunk? It filled up with water.