New poll out

New poll out

How can we meme Stein to be higher in the polls?

I think we can convince burnouts to vote for her instead of Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/
washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html
salon.com/2016/06/02/dont_rule_it_out_bernie_sanders_slightly_leaves_door_open_for_green_party_run_with_jill_stein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people will shill non-bipartisan polls

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/

Let's convince them

My digits tell me we will succeed

here take mine

Every time you're talking to some bernout who is like "b...but... Donald Trump is Hitler"

#1. Remind them to have faith in the checks and balances of the system.

#2. Point out that if Hillary Wins, that will send a message to the DNC to keep running faux progressive neocon tricksters because it works and the whole "Bernie Sanders" experience will likely never happen again. You'll be back to the same old "2 parties, 1 endgame" crap.

#3. Point out that if Hillary loses due to a Stein vote split that will send a message to the DNC that people want a real progressive in charge and it will force them to 'clean house' and in the next election cycle they'll have no choice but to offer a real alternative to the Republicans.

In new poll, support for Trump has plunged, giving Clinton a double-digit lead
washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html

can Stein sponge off some Clinton votes?

>libertarian candidate polling at 10%

They arent even trying to cover up how much manipulation they do to shill their candidate

>Stein
At least make it believable.

Also keep in mind that if the last election is any indicator, Johnson voters are fair weather supporters.

They'll be back on the Republican train on election night unless Trump is leading Hillary by double digits.

>poll conducted in literally the same timeframe with two pollsters, one Democrat and one Republican comes up with pic related

WHICH IS IT?

(((Stein is fine.)))

>washingtonpost.com/politics/in-new-poll-support-for-trump-plunges-giving-clinton-a-double-digit-lead/2016/06/25/0565bef6-3a31-11e6-a254-2b336e293a3c_story.html
>836 REGISTERED VOTERS
Damn these 16 voters per state sure are representative...

>some people unironically think these polls reflect reality in the slightest
>they think johnson is going to take 10%
>they think stein is going to take 6%

Daily reminder Manafort said ABC/WaPo is a meme

>How can we meme Stein to be higher in the polls?

can we not

Do you know how polls work?

>stein

Elaborate

>reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/

Jesus Christ
>My brand new Bernie Sanders ONESIE! This fight isn't fucking over!

Why doesn't pol support johnson?
I would vote Trump for meme magic reasons.
But barring that, johnson seems like the only alternative.

Hes a fucking retard

His entire party is a joke

He wants open borders, more immigration, refugees

The Libertarian party are small government democrats

His fucking VP said he would vote for Hillary Clinton if he could

Those 800 people provide enough data to accurately poll a whole country

Definitely. Honestly for Trump to win 2 things must happen.

1. Jill Stein must take more votes than Gary Johnson.
2. Black Christians have to vote for Trump in reasonable numbers.

Both can happen with enough meme magic.

>Black Christians have to vote for Trump
A lot of black preachers like trump and are redpilled about the Clintons.

odds of getting dubs are 1:10
odds of getting trips are 1:100
odds of getting quads are 1:1000

Seems significant until you realize how many posts are made by you and others on a daily basis.

Upvote my post So the burnouts see it

what about getting all 7's

nu-est of nu-males

Depends where you poll and who you poll. The poll oversamples democrats.

We need to break up the black vote and take a share for Trump.

Wait, I thought johnson was the one who said he would disband every government program he could find.
Or is his stance that he will reduce government to such an extent that it cannot hold the borders?

Look at this Jew cunt

We need to meme magic against her

Libertarians are middle class anarchists.

They want no government at all

Both of you fail where I succeed

Berniebots already won't vote for Hillary

Trump will win

I remember reading a poll that said the majority of burnouts would vote clinton

Hillary will also have a much lower turnout than Obama had. I don't think she win. I think Trump will win, especially once they start debating.

>NBC and WSJ who were shitting on Trump for months are now actually far more fair and balanced than ABC and WaPo

How the fuck did this happen?

Well, yes, the majority

But if 90% of Cruzniggers vote Trump and 20% of Bernouts vote Trump (I'm talking coal miners and working class Bernouts, not the Ieddit kind) and 20% of Bernouts vote Stein then Hillary only gets 60%

1. doesnt even need to, Johnson is taking more from clinton than trump

I'm not even trying.

Easy, Trump needs to make sure that Stein is in ever debate with him and Clinton, if the debate organizers don't want her in then Trump refuses to do it.

You guys are delusional. Trump winning will be a task and you ignoring the obvious breaches will simply sink the ship.

cash flow changed

This:

salon.com/2016/06/02/dont_rule_it_out_bernie_sanders_slightly_leaves_door_open_for_green_party_run_with_jill_stein/

Get bernie to run with Stein.
Or, at least spread every positive quote he had made about her.
Associate Bernie with Jill.

What are the odds of getting an Octuplet of sevens, and having the last three letters of your ID come up as Qek?

Of course its a task and of course they are breaches but you're tying it down to two specific things that arent as effective to work on as you think when there are alternatives as available

>Don't worry, we don't need to put any effort into this.

Obvious shill meme.

Polling on issues like "who is better on the economy" and "who is more trustworthy" and "who is better for national security" always have Trump leading Clinton.

What you're assuming is in an election in which a large portion of independents hate both candidates is that they'll vote for the candidate they think is worse at being president who they hate just as much as the one who is better

That just don't check out my dude

kek works in mysterious ways

Kek rewards persistants and teamwork.

I'll give you mine

You had ONE job.

>persistants

snoke is bernie confirmed

That's not how it works.

This. Syrup bro explained it best.

>Johnson (Large)

something tells me we won't roll dubs on this post.

Praise Kek!

1 job americunt
leave it to brazils digits to sort it out for ya