Is it just me, or have world events become more entertaining than any movie or show currently on right now?

Is it just me, or have world events become more entertaining than any movie or show currently on right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not going to get better as time goes on

Yeah, watching the news is honestly more entertaining than any show can be. This is so crazy. I still expect to wake up one day and realize it's all a dream and Hillary's president.

Naw. It's the shitposting that's fun.

FAKE NEWS, We're N E W S

shit's pretty crazy

Yeah, I'm gonna laugh when you die in WW3, OP.

Hillary didn't win famalam. We won't go to war with Russia now.

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485142215823.webm

Reality has now eclipsed entertainment. There's no point in going to the movies anymore when real life news provides all the thrills.

of course it will

soon they'll start killing each other and that can only be an improvement

We're going to war with Mexico.

yes i thoroughly enjoy watching cops beat the shit out of leftists

No it's not just you, they really are.

irl raging SJWs vs. autistic Sup Forumslacks is better quality entertainment than all the shit coming out of hollywood right now. Truly this is the most memetic timeline

>TFW we're back to the good old days of beating down Nazis in the street.

Keep it coming.

Richard Spencer sounds like a huge homo. I wonder if he knows this

That's the case because you have access to everyone and their mother's opinions on news thanks to social media and Sup Forums.

His effeminite voice and weak jawline confirm him as untermensch.

youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs

God is a Yankee. Mexico has acknowledged this many such times.

That's what he's overcompensating for.

Ironic, when you consider that you post an image that is less real than movies.
That faggot is a plant and a pathetic attempt to put a face on Sup Forums

NWO for newfags.

Tyranny by pleasure.

Most Sup Forumstards that claim to be white master race are usually weak-jawed skinnyfats who can't get chicks so they become edgelords to compensate.

>muh faceless anonymous nazi movement
>muh legion

BUILDING THE WALL NOW

I honestly can't wait for nuclear war.

That's a dumb image and you should read more of both Orwell and Huxley if you buy it.

so new world order = capitalism.

>It's OK to physically attack non-violent people if you don't like what they say.

Good to know. Going to beat the shit out of the next SJW I see waving a Soviet flag around.

It is the American way.

You're right. There will be a war with China instead

>Soviet flag
Russia's on your side m8.

Neither predicted there would be thousands of losers masturbating to anime girls because they have such weak gene material they can't get a girl since modern life neutralized natural selection and even idiots that would have been weed out in the past like CWC live comfy lives in the modern first world.

>attacking a peaceful protester with violence because you don't like what they say

>sucker-punching them, and then running away like a little bitch rather than standing up to retaliation

It's amazing how even when SJW's """"BTFO"""" someone they are still incredibly shitty, cowardly, authoritarian shit-packers.

Knocking down far-right winger is just fun.

What does that tweet even mean?

I'm like 90% sure he's at least bi.

I hate to perpetuate the closeted-gay-right-winger meme, but it's probably true with him. He gives off that overcompensating-for-faggotry vibe that seems to go along with all the Nazi shit. I don't think it's a coincidence that people like him and Milo are so central to the non-anonymous burgeoning conservative movement in the west.

Part of the reason why I can't get into it IS how faggy it all feels, like everything has the potential to turn into a gay orgy at any moment. It's funny because they keep going on about defending western society but they feel exactly like the sort of decadent, degenerate elite class that oversaw Rome's collapse

Maybe I'm just crazy. but this whole fight between the left and right at the moment feels like two opposing camps of gays being angry at each other.

The world still hasn't recovered from the 2008 recession so people are still clamouring for entertaining populists in politics and Hollywood refuses to seriously fund anything that isn't a guaranteed money maker (e.g. capeshit sequel 43 or remakes of previously popular films).

bash the fash at all opportunities. If we had been smart enough to put a boot on Hitler's neck when he first came to power WW2 could have been avoided altogether.

This. It still feels surreal. I wouldn't be surprised of an alternat version of me steps out of a portal and says how my universes existence isn't legit and is affecting their own "real" one

Keep doing it if it's so fun. Eventually one will be a gun-owner and will blow your head off and be completely innocent in the eyes of the law.

Protip: He is Jesus
Antifa is Satan.

Dog bledds.

>modern life neutralized natural selection
Are you implying autists were eaten by bears or something in medieval times?

This guy is an idiot though. Watching him get punched was really enjoyable. He acts like an sjw but just uses "altright" buzzwords instead.

>If we had been smart enough to put a boot on Hitler's neck when he first came to power WW2 could have been avoided altogether.

If we had purged commie faggots like you in the 50's like McCarthy wanted, we wouldn't be living in a den of Cultural Marxism right now.
You shits should have been given Pinochet-style helicopter rides while you were still teenagers in the baby-boom.

Would u punch OJ simpson if u saw him in the grocery line cause "omg he a murderer" D:

Explain. It looks on point to me.

>bash the fash at all opportunities

"Hey guys, let's stop fascism by dressing uniformly, marching around and inciting violence against our political opponents!"

t. fascist

>implying only right wingers own guns

I'm as liberal as it gets but my granddad's .45 killed nazis dead in the 1940's and it still will in the 2010's. Way I see it I'll be honoring his legacy

McCarthy hated facists too ya dingus.

Oh, I'm so fucking afraid of you pussy gun owners, I'm gonna take that fucking gun from you and beat the shit out of you, faggot.

What most do not get is that those two sides aren't exclusive and that both can and are used at the same time.

>I'm as liberal as it gets but my granddad's .45 killed nazis dead

What is even the /alt/right? white nationalists that are okay with gays, otakus, capitalism and Jews?

Because you have in one hand literally a gay jew like Milo that is more a libertarian using edgy humor and the other that bald wigger form Stormfront that really wants to holocaust jews.

>"Let's harass, attack and intimidate people until they stop having ideas we don't like! Then fascism will truly be defeated!"

You triglots didn't think this through very far, did you?

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485383215660.webm

>implying murdering fascists hasn't been American since day one

Like your faggot ass knows how to use a gun. And like you'd be strong enough to use it even if you did.

You "anti-fa" retards are always scrawnyfat faggots who can't take on an opponent tougher than a trash-can or a Starbucks window.

If he gets on my way, yeah.

Come to the South, boy. Not all liberals are gentrified Brooklyn safe spacers.

Yeah it's cool when whites get attacked in the street for advocating white interests!

>white nationalists that are okay with gays, otakus, capitalism and Jews?
Pretty much. They're just racist liberals.

t. the next Tray Tray Martin

The alt right became a meme term that liberals used for anyone that likes Trump and posted pepe, to the point of pepe becoming a hate symbol. Its hilarious.

I love how anti-fa is just used toward people you dislike, as if the us government didn't despise fascism for quite a long while

>What is even the /alt/right?

Anything SJW's don't like and isn't an Establishment Republican.

>mfw fascists are punched on US streets
I love this feel

It's a pretty bad moment to be Richard Spencer

Jews have more power than ever
People of your own race just sucker punch you

>Come to the South, boy.

Yeah come to the South to find gun owning liberals? Your levels of delusion is something else.

obama is done. Days of gun grabbing is over :^)

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485385315012.webm

>I love how anti-fa is just used toward people you dislike

Except that's literally not how I'm using the term?
I'm speaking directly with an Internet Tough Guy bragging about how he's going to kill those mean old Nazis because they hurt his feelings:
Have you considered the idea of reading a post before replying to it?
Or do you just have a can of stock-arguments that are one-size-fits-all, used regardless of context?

>implying most right wingers aren't fat fuck diabetics who survive off of McDonalds, busch light, and pall malls.

When was the last time your ass ran a mile in under 10 minutes?

Stop projecting, faggot, people like you shouldn't own guns, you conservatives are a bunch of scared pussy faggots and when confronted by a real man, you guys get all flustered and run for you guns, you're all pathetic.

because just talking about it and fighting back with hugs is working

>implying most right wingers aren't fat fuck diabetics who survive off of McDonalds, busch light, and pall malls.

Funny how real-life tends to contradict that claim.

Remind me which side of the political-spectrum created "fat-shaming" and "health at any size"?
Remind me which group decided to march on Washington this week, thinking they could alter the Presidential Inauguration with a moving wall of blubber?

yes, just like I think it would be hilarious to watch an sjw be attacked in the street. I like to watch annoying whiners get punched.

>Sup Forums today means you're not allowed to laugh at annoying faggots get punched

>you conservatives are a bunch of scared pussy faggots and when confronted by a real man

>pussy faggot that sucker-punches someone that isn't doing anything and then runs the fuck away
>a "real man"

Innocent until proven guility

Nazism is not just an "idea we don't like". Its core tenet is systematic violence against those it finds undesirable. This is not acceptable, and it is not up for debate.

And yes, fascism is defeated when the fascists are too scared to come out of their holes.

>I'm gonna beat the shit out of someone I disagree with tomorrow, then all the people on twitter and Sup Forums will say I'm cool!

>"Yeah you may have guns but fuck you anyway!"

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Again, keep yout shit up. I can't wait till you attack some gun-owning conservative and become the new liberal martyr like Trayvon Martin.

>Yeah it's cool when whites get attacked in the street for advocating white interests!

He's getting attacked by whites though

What, you gonna cry, I thought you guys wanted this, I mean you treat people who don't share you point view like trash, you provoke us, associate us with stupid SJWs, what do you want?

>Its core tenet is systematic violence against those it finds undesirable. This is not acceptabl
> fascism is defeated when the fascists are too scared to come out of their holes.

It doesn't really matter if you're being retarded on purpose since this is legitimately the position of the antifa and much of the left in general.

This is also why you're experiencing a historical political shift across the west and have no plan of action beside "yell racist even louder".

Guess you ended up on the wrong side of history after all. :^)

>people like you shouldn't own guns

Oh wow, what an opinion. Shame that whole Second Amendment exists, huh faggot?

Punching him was a message. Plus there were other shit to break like trash cans

>muh lost the election

Well for one thing the two forces aren't in opposition to each other and you see both every day. But also it's just specific to one book for each and it ignores the wider historical and philosophical context both Huxley and Orwell wrote in.

1984 is sort of an example of the furthest extension of the Soviet fascism Orwell was familiar with, but it's hardly his final statement or consideration on all the possibilities of totalitarianism. Neither of the two authors are that. What about Adorno? Arendt? Sartre?

You shouldn't convince yourself any fictional vision of the future is the "right one" especially when the author never intended you to. The books are warnings: to society and to the individual.

>Its core tenet is systematic violence
Where was he advocating violence?

>And yes, fascism is defeated when the fascists are too scared to come out of their holes.
So you LITERALLY believe "We can defeat fascism by being fascists". It's not even a joke.
You people are hysterical.

Keep it up. Shit like this is why you keep losing elections.

oh my fucking god

hollywood will be out of business these next 8 years, there's no way they can compete with this

He doesn't need to run, his gun can solve all his problems.

You most likely didn't care about your country before a media thing gave you an opportunity to look noble and you probably won't care afterwards once this story becomes boring. You're full of shit.

>I mean you treat people who don't share you point view like trash, you provoke us,

Funny, I've seen the exact opposite for the past 18 months. And with the magic of YouTube, so did the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

>mistaking a shouldn't for a mustn't
Yea I have to agree with that user that you shouldn't be owning a gun

Yeah, it's a shame that irresponsible people like you can own guns.

>Punching him was a message.

Actually it's assault.

Spread your "message" more freely and see what happens. You'll either get shot, or sued for several thousand dollars.

Americlaps make entertainment out of everything, it was naive to assume politics would be an exception.

Jesus christ, first the left wanted to divide people by race and gender, then yall wouldn't shutup about nazi amphibians in the Siberian Tundra and now you're rednecks. When did you guys start being the right?

>Liberal bull-preppers that raise their wife's son talking about being """"""real me""""""

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA