Limmy thread

What's your favourite work of Scottish comedian Brian Limmond?

I enjoy his BBC show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCOZ4PzaGIo
fbi.gov/tips
mashable.com/2012/10/25/secret-service-twitter/#09yucbekJZq0
crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/give-information-online/
police.uk/information-and-advice/reporting-crime/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-24536996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like how he's triggering trumptards so easily.

>supporting drumpf

Based Limmy triggering alt right mongs.

When confronted with the Scottish Sup Forumstards turn into SJWs crying about how they're offended and trying to silence people

I love how trumptards trigger cryptolefties pretending to be centrist like you. Must suck to be both a faggot and a loser

FOOL

YOU'VE ACTIVATED HIS STAND

wew, someone report him to the police

Where are these so-called triggered Trumptards? Not in this thread anyway.

AYE, BUT AT WHAT COST

pussy looking motherfucker to be honest

imagine being this triggered by the leader of another country

jesus dude as if Scotland didn´t have enough problems on it´s own already

HAHA YOU THINK YOU FOOLED ME BUT I WAS A CENTRIST THE ENTIRE TIME!

>n-no pls I was merely pretending, I'm a successful comedian!

where can I report him to the FBI for this?

Limmy is an observant fellow

youtube.com/watch?v=qCOZ4PzaGIo

>Threatening the president of another country
Omae wa mo shindeiru

Actually this constitutes as hate and death speech.

You can actually report him for that. They arrested people for less.

trump hasnt banned hope yet libshit.

Check out Daft Punk's new single "Get Lucky" if you get the chance. Sound of the summer.

Hoping that someone dies is not a threat.

Limmy is a fuckin leg get fucked ye cunts

Get it up yeh

It's easy submit a tip to the FBI hotline, give a tip to the United States Secret Service and or Report him directly to the British police.

fbi.gov/tips
mashable.com/2012/10/25/secret-service-twitter/#09yucbekJZq0
crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/give-information-online/
police.uk/information-and-advice/reporting-crime/

I'm not too sure about the ones in the UK and the Secret Service one seems hard to get to. However the FBI one works great.

"Triggered" isn't a synonym for 'mad', you moron.

Limmy has not been doing enough for me to care about him, Trump's antics have been funnier in fact.

No it does't

Did he ever get to the bottom of this?

If he said that about Nicola Sturgeon, he'd literally be arrested for hate speech.

Scotland is such a great place.

It does my man.

waaaah leave trump alone hes making merka great again waaah

No he wouldn't. People only get arrested for shitting on shitskins, mudslimes and the (((nose)))

If they can arrest a dog for doing a nazi salute than they can arrest a man for wishing death.

I've watched and enjoyed his stuff for many years and I'm a conservative. I couldn't give a shit about his politics because I'm mature enough to be able to separate someone's work and their politics.

But it is a synonym for butthurt

>All the laws in the world the same
>you can't, in the UK, say someone should die, whilst not making a direct threat

And lookup Gary Mckinnon, the UK doesn't care about US laws

Does this stupid fuckwit not realize that'll have Mike Pence as our new President?

Wow, did not expect that from Theresa.

He always does the thing that'll get the rise out of the most people, the easiest.
I wouldn't read too much into what he says as his actual opinion. And even if it is, stop being so sensitive about some rando from another country.

Fuck Trump

If he thinks he can deport my family, it'll be over my dead Mexican ass

What would happen if he said this about Hillary

He's not going to deport anyone, so long as Mexico pays for the wall.

Will do, you at the bar again tonight?

You can stay with me, hombre. I'll protect you.

>he thinks calling someone a leftie is an insult

No it isn't, you moron.

>He thinks I live in the US
Fuck off Swede.

you have to go back

>all the mad in this thread

whats yer hing?

It actually is. Not him but if you call someone a leftie here it's like calling him a faggot, because that's what most of you are.

>he thinks it's not.

What's his plan, suicide by FBI? Is Limmy still depressed?

>waaah he's doing it to trigger the right!!!
No, he is genuinely pro-globalist, he was anti-Brexit and anti-independence for Scotland. He actually wants NWO. Sad! He is a funny guy.

>"W... W... We're not the ones cr.. crying, y.. you are!!"

lol

Where did you get this picture of me?

Well... late at night, when the wife is in bed, I tip-toe downstairs in her nightie, giggling to meself as I miss one, maybe two steps at a time, wondering if they'll find me corpse in such a silky nightie. Then I shitpost fer hours on Sup Forums until someone gives me a (you) and then I start t' choke meself even harder.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-24536996

>they actually believe in an unfair society

>reminder that this guy legitimately did fuck all and you are more talented than him

He's a random guy from Scotland

Why does the stuff he posts on Twitter matter in the slightest to anyone anywhere?

That is kind of stupid to say to be fair, especially since whatever you say online is there forever.

Though I gotta say, if you go against Trump, it doesn't matter what good things you did in your life, what memes you made, what good you gave to this site.
If you go against someone Sup Forums worships, they'll not only target you but they'll insult your work just because they're that mad.

Wishing death on muslims would land you in prison. The same should be applied to people who wish it on trump.

If you think otherwise you are hypocritical.

>and anti-independence for Scotland.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

NOPE. Limmy is a huge campaigner for scottish independence you mong

>NO

He is but he probably wants it for the inevitable abundance of leftism, scotland hasn't quite had the opportunity for cultural enrichment yet.

>Hate and death speech
I can give you hate speech, at most but that only affects racism and the like over there....But death speech?
The fuck you on about? Death speech, there's no law, there's nothing of the kind.

I mean anybody who follows him on twitter will know he supports scottish independence

Yes he wants an equal and fair society

based limmy

>Yes he wants an equal and fair society
Yeah I'm horrified at all the oppression that nonwhites face in Scotland today, it must be stopped.

Everything constantly boils down to muslims with you oddballs, your life must be so dull and hateful.

Ahh that's unforunate, I didn't know he was a libfag. I shouldn't be surprised though, most celebrities are faggots these days

>Wishing death on muslims would land you in prison
Aye, but that's muslims, that affects hate speech laws over there.
Wishing death on a single person is fine, as long as it's not a threat.

I didn't mention muslims you stupid cunt.

Hoping someone dies probably isn't threatening but it would make the hate speech that much worse.

Also if you were to flip it and say ''I hope Flight XXX were to crash and burn into the ground killing all the people on board'' you would probably have at least 6 agencies knocking at your door,1 of them wondering why there are so many agencies gathering without inviting them.

he supports it but he has started to move away from it like a lot of scots because of the oil crash and the whole EU thing. in reality the scottish independence was primarily a nationalistic thing.

The only thing you would get for the plane shit is an account suspension of the twitter, if the plane actually crashed, than you'd here the doorbell ring.

Tell that to the dutch girl.

Liberals are just hate filled little shits aren't they?

LOVE TRUMPS HATE

I don't care about death threats. Honestly I'm even okay with ISIS shouting into the pointless void that is Shitter.

People just seem to care about what celebrities say for no reason whatsoever. They are not experts.

They are (most of the time) about as informed about shit as the average guy on the street and nobody gives a shit about the average guy's opinions.

People get triggered left and right by people airing their shitty opinions in public.

It's like I'm in kindergarten again, except the cunt who stole all the legos and started crying whenever I took some of them to play with has been replaced by Trumptards, libshits, "alt-right" fags and gender/sexual-identity fags.

Seriously. People need to stop thinking that other people's opinions are worth anything.

Yes deranged and practically savages. You put a liberal right next to a muslim and you would get two people who would wish death on white people smdh.

>If you think otherwise you are hypocritical.

No, you just don't understand how the law works.

Hoping somebody dies who you personally dislike vs hoping everybody dies, including people who you don't even know due to their religion is not the same thing

>Not him but if you call someone a leftie here it's like calling him a faggot, because that's what most of you are.

he's right though.

Is this nigga serious?
>wishing 1 person to die is ok but it's not for a group of people.
Can you even hear your self right now?

Good, good.

lol

you dumb shit 'Merican Millenials are so fucked.

Enjoy being our bitches for the next Century.

~ Love, China

No, you're either purposely misrepresenting what is being said, or too stupid to follow. I fear the latter.

Hoping an individual who you hate dies is different than hoping people who you don't even know die due to their religion.

He knows enough about Trump to hate him that much. Somebody saying "I hope all muslims die" doesn't know anything about all 1 billion+ muslims apart from the God they believe it

>people thinking limmy's serious about this

you've obviously never watched his stuff.
this falls in line with his brand of humor.

>arguing about the meaning of triggered

LMAO

go back to trumplr

You can thank our Community Leader Obama who has no Economics or Finance training.

>But Heelary has more vodes than Tromp
Geez, Limmy. Was that really necessary?

Limmy is very left, I mean he's still baiting but he probably does somewhat believe it.

It's not a "joke", he's spent the last week proving that the alt right get offended and start crying like SJWs when they read words they don't like

How the fuck did 1 president double the fucking national debt?

Way to go, 'Merica

stop whinging about america you runt.

You do remember that the fallout from the 2008 banking crisis had to cleaned up during Obama's tenure?

It's been basically non-stop stimulation since then and nobody wants to pull the breaks.

ITT: People who don't understand economics

I hope you're trolling