The New Sup ForumsCore

The New Sup ForumsCore
adapt or get left behind

Attached: 66634524854.png (588x717, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=39IU7ADaXmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-uW5NuD8O6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8HnLRrQ3RS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make sure to add cuco and pale waves to the list

this will be looked at as corny in record time

im talking next year

bop after bop after bop

Attached: Heather.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>retarded op can’t tell that their ironic shitposts are giving these plants tons of exposure

Attached: 64F642F4-8990-44EE-B597-8E6BCCC8494F.jpg (1242x1111, 184K)

fuck off shill

I'd love to see them grow and bloom organically. Their labels seem to be grasping them hard but there is still an underground community of indie lovers here on this very board that want to see them succeed.

*this post was sponsored by the Coca-Cola® company*

at least rex orange county has teamed up with benny sings (who is an absolute legend imo)

youtube.com/watch?v=39IU7ADaXmQ

>durr capitalism is evil dude.... *bong rip*

kill yourself commie kike

YURT IT UP

Attached: 7761.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Wtf bro Marx debunked

only Sup Forumstards think these bands are being shilled here, its a conspiracy, they want to make it seem like LE J000S control the music industry and are using Sup Forums to shill artists

that song is great I and I don't know why Rex is on this list. He's actually talented and released projects before seeing fame

>get left behind
will do

pablo is not nearly as shilled on Sup Forums as gus, clairo, and most recently pale waves

yea at first i was suspicious but he honestly just seems like someone who got lucky with the youtube algorithm

there's no denying gus clairo and pale waves tho

Does this have Sup Forumscore potential, or is it too authentic and not sheltered-virgin-friendly? I can see YouTube algorithms are kinda shilling this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=-uW5NuD8O6Q

Attached: rehtaeH.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

she is ugly

slowthai has street cred in uk tho, i like him but i dont see americans fucking with him

Delet

Attached: 1519001013305.png (1080x1108, 529K)

Yeah well he popped up in my Youtube recommendations quite randomly. I mean, I like grime, but I wasn't on a listening spree or anything. That's also how I came to know boy pablo and Clairo.

I like that Gus Dapperton song

Holy shit this is hilarious. I hope this isn't sincere.

Attached: 1521444220854.jpg (443x332, 23K)

Thai shit ain't too bad

youtube.com/watch?v=8HnLRrQ3RS4

I want to fuck her stupid face

gus dapperton is one of the most refreshing artists to come to the indie scene in a while. clairo is pretty boring and her lyrics are kind of vapid but she deserves a crowd. it isn't me. rex orange county is absolute garbage.

Gus Dapperton is the future of indie. Everything he puts out are certified b o p s

i use pretty much all the popular slang unironically but the word bop will never come out of my mouth