Be honest, how far can you make it into this scene without laughing?

Be honest, how far can you make it into this scene without laughing?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

i kek'd as soon as they showed the people inside the jeep

Where did Bane get an airplane?

I haven't been able to make it passed the first 3 seconds ever since Sup Forums pointed out how the Mosquito Man suddenly realizes that he's supposed to be driving and puts his hand on the wheel

He's got a big fleet.

when masketta man remembers that he has to drive.

i did not know that
my fucking sides holy shit

Pretty well.
Simply get a hint of nostalgia due to the memery and that's it.

>Brandon Bird is one of my favorite fine artists. He does everything from phenomenally blunt paintings of Sears stores, to Eric Roberts lunch boxes. He came to me with the idea of doing something with Bane, and I believe originally these were to be stories about Bane doing mundane things, as Bane means many different things to us. He saw Bane as this untapped resource, and I agreed, and we tried to figure out how to present these more abstract ideas about Bane. Brandon had done a coloring book for The Aquabats, and that got us thinking, and Bane’s Coloring Corner was born. And the visionary co-publishers of DC comics (Dan DiDio and Jim Lee) let us go for it! And here you have it.

>I want to point out that these coloring pages are not printed on coloring page material. There was no way to do that with the kind of paper we normally use for Doom Patrol. But we figured the least we could do is provide you with images you could scan, or take pictures of, print out, and get to work on. And to be honest, we didn’t expect anyone to color inside their pristine copies of Doom patrol 4 anyway. Could this lead to a collection in a real-life coloring book? You’ll have to stay tuned and see, and you the people will have to let us know that you want a Bane Coloring Book in your life. I know I do. Oh, and you’ll find all different kinds of Banes in the coloring corner, not just Bane from the Nolan films— just a lot of different Banes coming. Bane Bane Bane.

CIA coloring book when?

dr. pavel, I was holding back laughter at jeep

Dear Lord Baelish,
The Fire Rises in the snows near Winterfell. You get to bring friends and crash your big guys into the Bolton flank, with no survivors. Make it extremely painful; we expect few of us in the wreckage after.
It doesn't matter who you bring, all that matters is our battle plan. Do this, and I will see you show a lot more loyalty than a hired sellsword.
For you, Sansa Stark

0:00. I can't even think about it without laughing.

I no longer laugh. I gaze in wonder at moving art. this scene has transcended into something more than mere film.

All the way because I'm not an underage faggot

DEEP IN YER ARSH

You have to go back

I got as far as hitting embed and seeing CIA's face

>I cant detect unintentional comedy

hello autism.

>She didn't fly so good!

the whole thing, I haven't laughed in eight years

When I rawdog my wife's asshole I like to fantasize that she's CIA and I'm Bane.

this

newfag here. Ive seen this scene so many times on this board but what is wrong with it? what is the thing with it ?

>he doesn't hold the bottom of the wheel to cruise and only put the other hand up when he needs more control
Reddit pls go back

Hes holding it with the other hand wtf. Does nobody here have a driving license ?

the thread rises

Well, I can make it the entire length of these scene without cracking a smile.

There's nothing funny about these scene, or the meme, and there never was.

Holy shit my sides

if you cannot detect how bad it is, then you have a condition known as "autism".

It's really not that bad. It's the culture around it that's made it funnier than it should be. Like, it's not an amazing scene, but there's nothing seriously wrong with it.