Turn on Fox News

>Turn on Fox News
>expect what liberals keep stereotyping Fox News as

>It's a report on a bill about illegal immigration or government spending or something
>Host calmly chats with two other political commentators
>"What do you think about this bill?"
>"I think this bill is good because [Reason X], but it has drawbacks, like [Reason Y]".
>"Interesting. What do you think, other commentator?"
>"I think this is a bad decision for Congress to make. In addition to the benefits, we need to consider drawbacks like [Reason Z]."
>"Also a good point. You both make interesting arguments. Thank you for your time. Coming up next, the weather."

>Check out "redeye"
>Armond White is making fun of movies

I don't get it.
I thought this was the supposed brainwashing boogeyman that you keep claiming is destroying America. Why is it that outside of O'Riley and the other shows that are clearly marked as opinion-pieces like a Talk Show, that 90% of the channel calm and reasonable discussion among various guests and commentators? They had a fucking two-hour biography on President Kennedy the other day.
You really think that's somehow worse than literally editing a phone call to make it sound more "racist"?

Anyways what are some other decent news channels or even series like old Vice that get a lot of hate, but aren't all that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481589148372.webm
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/07/donna-brazile-is-totally-not-sorry-for-leaking-cnn-debate-questions-to-hillary-clinton/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=TDnF37f-bZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm an Infowarrior.

BRING
BACK
CLASSIC
FOX NEWS

>Turn on Sup Forums
>start shitting in my diaper
aaaa nothin likea hot fresh diap

>local Fox affiliate is the same as Fox News

underage b&

I miss the crazier Fox News of the past.

forgot

holy shit go back to Sup Forums

this isn't even a funny or ironic Sup Forums thread you are literally going full SJW mode in Sup Forums for no reason.

We had this thread multiple times yesterday. Are you the guy who used to spam the butthurt about the Daily Show threads?

I'm so sorry to hear that, good luck getting your GED

They all take their shilling orders from the top... so for all intents and purposes, yes they are

Remember high school? When you first started getting into politics and were a proud liberal? And how stoopid and evil Fox News was?

Good times (but not really thank god I grew up)

>thank god I grew up

Looks like you've still got a ways to go

I think it's pretty hard to deny that fox news is leans conservative just as msnbc leans liberal.

you're thinking of MSNBC, where the all conservatives have been purged and the "news" consists of SJWs ranting about how everything Obama has done is right and everything Trump has done is wrong

>thank god I grew up into a subservient partisan hack and learned to love watching propaganda FOR FREE

FTFY

>but what about MSNB-

NO. Two wrongs don't make a right. One side's misdeeds don't excuses the other's. They just make us all equally stupid.

The hatred of Fox News is two-fold.

One, if you haven't noticed, the other news outlets are so unflinchingly biased against anyone not politically left. They, themselves, mock Fox News because of their centrist views and that's just not left enough for them. Fox News also has opinion shows that feature right-leaning commentators and that is REALLY a thorn in their sides so they create a narrative and some rhetoric (as they do) that permeates the rest of culture, and thusly you get the negative views of Fox News because they're not spinning their stories to get Obama or the Democrats to like them.

Two, Fox News does tremendously well in ratings and viewership. That kills news institutions like CNN or PBS (which shouldn't exist, along with NPR). Because they are rolling in the cash and viewership at a rate multiple times above their competitors, they are forced to mock and bring down the network in an effort to raise their own ratings.

Truth is Fox News really does seem to be the most "fair and balanced" in news, the only non-left opinionated commentators, and Fox News was basically the only news network NOT in bed with the fucking democratic party, getting money from Clinton and the DNC for positive stories and influence.

What? I'm not saying I agree or prefer either one, I just think it's hard to deny both lean in a certain direction after watching them.

>Turn on Fox News
>you're thinking of MSNBC

What in the flying fuck did he mean by this?

>getting money from Clinton and the DNC for positive stories and influence.
What are you on about?

no bully pls

How is Infowars any worse than CNN or Fox News?

conservatives are dumb. reality has a liberal bias

>I'm not saying I agree or prefer either one, I just think it's hard to deny both lean in a certain direction after watching them.

Are there people, even exceptionally stupid people, who don't know this?

No offense meant. But I thought since you brought up MSNBC you were rationalizing Fox. My bad

Remember the thousands of DNC, Podesta, and Clinton emails that got leaked? Read some of them. Money was being directly funneled from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton Foundation to news networks (excluding Fox News) for favors, positive stories regarding democrats, and agenda pushing.

For example, before debate #2 (Trump v. Clinton town hall), Clinton slipped CNN some cash, and CNN gave Hillary the questions they'd be asking her.

Alex literally just makes up stuff on the fly, Infowars is legitimate fake news. CNN and Fox might be biased, but their stories are usually at least somewhat truthful.

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481589148372.webm

The irony of the Liberal crusade against "Faux News" is that Fox News is the LEAST deceptive and dishonest news-source at this point.

Retarded post.

Learning has nothing to do with higher education or throwing more money into the education system. Learning real tangible skills is far more effective.

It takes work and personal responsibility. Go watch videos from black schools and tell me how dumping money on the floor helps.

this.

go back to Sup Forums. My wife's son Tyrone is not old enough to read OP's racist garbage and he browses Sup Forums

you sure convinced me!

But the ammount that they lean isn't even fuckng close.

Fox News has a "conservative bias" because they questioned whether Obama's policies would actually work and they value States being allowed to decide shit like fag marriage on their own.
Meanwhile MSNBC is literally editing phone calls to make the person on trial sound more racist and a bulldyke lesbian calling people "bigots" for wanting men to use the Male Restroom or for picture-ID's to be required for voting.

Shit is not even in the same ballpark.

But he was right about the gay frogs. Look it up.

but those were faked by the Russians

>Clinton slipped CNN some cash, and CNN gave Hillary the questions
Do you have source other than "read the emails"?

I know she got hold of the emails but it wasn't "CNN" per se but Donna Brazile. Pretty bad though.

But he was right about the pickles. It was staged. Kimmel admitted it.

>do you have any other sources besides the actual source?

CNN literally donated millions to Clinton's campaign.

Heh, now this is some classic copypasta. I'm delighted that there are new some posters here that don't recognise it. Makes for some great entertainment this afternoon!

She even admitted it and said she isn't sorry about it

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/07/donna-brazile-is-totally-not-sorry-for-leaking-cnn-debate-questions-to-hillary-clinton/

You want me to read all of the thousands of emails?

Then maybe hard logistical evidence based on an experiment will, faggot.

Throwing money at """education""" doesn't make people smarter.

leftists are idiots, they trust politicians and want to give them even more power over their lives.

the participants involved in this were hippies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

any honest study on the subject will tell that conservatives are more charitable than leftists, based on both money and time spent. Yet the "we liberals are more compassionate" meme lives on because they defend higher taxes regardless of its heinous consequences for poor people.

To Clintons campaign or the Clinton foundation?

Oh, of course. My bad.

Actually, the funny thing about the claim that "Russia Hacked our Election" was that the wording of it really de-legitimizes the Trump presidency to those reporting it that way.

The reality is they are investigating whether or not Russia leaked the emails that were already written and exchanged by the democratic party. They didn't touch voting machines. They didn't change polls. They didn't do anything but blow the whistle on the shady shit the Democrats were doing, which (of fucking course) influenced the election.

And there is still no proof of the Russians being involved at all. The CIA (when it was being helmed by Obama people) claimed this right when Clinton lost (why not before when the "knew about it?") in order to destabilize the Trump presidency, with help from CNN, MSNBC, NBC, and ABC. The FBI says there is no proof, and both intelligence agencies are butting heads. These are facts.

no i heard they hacked the election

>How is Infowars any worse than CNN or Fox News?
It's not. They're all equally awful in their own separate ways.

As a general rule I don't trust cable news (CNN, MSNBC, Fox) because they're working an angle and I don't like be manipulated.

InfoWars is in the same category because they're partisan as fuck and therefore unreliable. I mean the site looks like all of the editors are on Trump's press staff.

Not one bad thing about their Glorious Leader. That can't be unbiased or even accurate.

If you want the truth, get it from different sources and compare. Bias is inherent to human nature, but some news organizations try harder than others. InfoWars does not try hard to be impartial, and I would actually trust Fox News over InfoWars for accuracy about politics. If you say you like InfoWars you might as will say you get your news from the RNC, sorry.

what this have to do with wide education being statistically correlated with compassion rationality and low scores on authoritarian personality assesments?

He hasn't done anything bad yet.

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/07/donna-brazile-is-totally-not-sorry-for-leaking-cnn-debate-questions-to-hillary-clinton/
I am disgusted by Trump, but this is equally disgusting.

Christ. I'm glad that article implies that news organizations are considering purging all pundits off their payroll. Except that won't make a difference even if they did because that would just mean the next crop of retards would be the same shit only without a title or affiliation attached to their name.

I've always appreciated this level of honesty, because it's certainly better than the dipshits who claim to be unbiased, I guess my problem is that instead of being honest and rational they're just tribal side-picking assholes.

I'm not defending it, but there's a difference between Clinton paying of CNN to get question and having them leaked by her ally.
That being said having Donna Brazile on as a paid contributor while working for the DNC is an absolute joke.

All these political pundits are ruining proper journalism. That goes for all of these networks.

Who measured that correlation?

Perhaps, an educational institution?

>As a general rule I don't trust cable news (CNN, MSNBC, Fox) because they're working an angle and I don't like be manipulated.

You shouldn't trust them because under the law, iirc, news-media [FOX, CNN, et al.] don't have to actually present the facts since they're considered entertainment channels.

based on what? there's an actual way to measure compassion and that is resources (time and money) spent on charity. Guess who's more compassionate, religious conservative people or leftists?

youtube.com/watch?v=TDnF37f-bZU

Honest studies on the subject have been done extensively. Sorry the results weren't to your satisfaction.

>TYT

>the young T*rks t-shirt
trashed

like what?

>those shit cabinet picks
>making government climate change science inaccessible to the public

Not off to the best start imo, though him telling tpp to fuck off was great. Still willing to see what's going to happen, I'm guessing "the wall" he's talking about he'll back peddle on and talk about a more figurative wall which is also needed if america wants to keep it's vast amount of social programs. Overall he doesn't seem too bad, definitely better than Bush. His best selling point is foreign policy and infrastructure.

Too early to make a judgement on trump, people who are rioting and shit are retards.

He's a human, and he's holding the top office of a country with 330 million people. Of course he's fucking done something wrong. It's impossible not to in his position, he's not Jesus.

His job as president is defined by finding imperfect solutions to problems that have no easy fix. If you cut taxes for the rich, you piss off the middle-class and poor, and vice versa. He can't possibly do a job that makes even half of the populace happy.

H. L. Mencken said that "Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."

You should be mistrustful of your government, friend. Just because the side you like is in power doesn't mean that should ever change. And if you get your news from Fox News, or InfoWars, or MSNBC, or the homeless guy who sleeps in the bus station, you are getting the facts that they want you to get. And regardless of if you agree with it or not, it's not The Truth.

You should mix up your news sources and compare them, so as not to get deceived. You'll get a better picture of the world that way, I promise you.

>making government climate change science inaccessible to the public

Except that literally didn't happen.

Yeah all pundits are partisan hacks. It was exposed that The Daily Show and others were emailing their scripts to Clinton's team asking if they were okay with it or wanted to make any changes. Disgusting.

My mistake, I misread your post, I don't know if there's evidence of anyone else at CNN being involved in leaking the questions, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me, I'm sure CNN has colluded with Hillary in other ways.