Why didn't the Japanese cut the rope?

Why didn't the Japanese cut the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A good question. Also why didn't they keep pushing to the cliff when they had obviously driven the Americans back farther?

because the rope was made from katanas, the hardest material ever known

Because they didn't have a Hacksaw on that Ridge hence the title to remind soldiers to always bring proper tools into battle.

>Japs
>Critical thinking

>Why push on the offense when you're losing the war?

They were clearly winning the battle though.

Kill yourself

>that guy who was tsundere and didn't want to like him
>they get to know each other and seem to respect each other on a high level
>he dies
Fuck

The same question popped in my head as I was watching.

It doesn't even have to be a full on offense, just a couple of stealth gooks to flank at night and cut the thing off, no need for a whole army to get it done.

The question is only valid if the actual "Hacksaw Ridge" was the same as portrayed on film though.

I liked the movie but kinda hated all the action scenes.
Way over the top, looked like 100 soldiers died every second

Japs should've camped the ridge tbfh

>looked like 100 soldiers died every second
that is literally what happened in WW I and II you retard.
All those men died so a limp dicked cock sucking faggot such as yourself could live.

He was doomed the moment he started to become friends with the protagonist

The same reason why they got destroyed in their counter offensive:

>What is heavy artillery?

That's what made it fun. Some of the silliest ones actually happened too
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlaGhihG3pc

How did they get the rope up in he first place? Why wouldn't the japs just push to the edge of the cliff and shoot down on the Americans? Why was that stretch of land so valuable if the japs didn't use it to shoot down? Why did they wait until the fucking last scene to show how the wounded get lowered down?
Honestly didn't care for this movie it was so cliche and down right bad at times.
The girl was fucking hot though

VERY DISHONORABRUH

Hello is this a dubs thread now?

As if they'd know when some 5-men squad cuts rope at night

ARTILLERY

For fucks sake, its like you children come here with infantile questions without ever having picked up a book on warfare.

>what is air superiority
>what is constant 5 hour salvos
>what is constant assaults

cause they are men with class.

Japs are objectively the worst major players in ww2 though, the only ones that come close are the Russians.

they didn't play back then, they worked hard. something you neet don't have any idea about so keep on licking Sup Forums's butthole and fist your dad.

who needs arguments when one has a penis as big as a sleeping bag that keeps him back from leaving the house? i can only fuck people digitally.

Because they wanted the U.S to attack, they had entrenched the ridge and had an advantage with bunkers and stuff. Americans were literally running into their crosshairs.

Everything below the ridge was lost, it was US controlled territory.

Is everyone here a dumb COD kid?

In the version I watched 30 mins ago in the theatre, a piece of text in the bottom corner of the screen read: may 1945.

Why would this be? The war was over by then. I saw an advanced screening p, it doesn't come oiutnin Ireland until tomorrow.

So they know where the amerifats will be coming from. If they cut it those white piggus will try to find another way to get to them

They didn't cut the rope because artillery. Hmmm

This is probably true.

I would have liked that explanation in the movie as I was wondering why the rope was always there.