On a scale of nervous to VERY nervous, how nervous are you Trumpettes right now?

on a scale of nervous to VERY nervous, how nervous are you Trumpettes right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/contact/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i bet that 13 year old girl begged him to fuck her.

i would.

Not at all. Trump is gonna win by a landslide.

I think you mean he's gonna get pummeled by a landslide, like he already is

Just like how you begged to get raped by Nazi Germany?

his opponent is a literal felon, post all the (((polls))) you want she's still going to jail

>I think you mean he's gonna get pummeled by a landslide, like he already is
No offense mate, but even someone from a third world shithole like mine is cheering for Trump, he is the last beacon of light that is capable of leading us to salvation in this hellhole of a world gone mad we are living in right now.

Only a fool would support Hillary Clinton, Women simply shyould have no place in politics, just look how Dilma ruined my country or how Merkel fucked Germany and the entire EU so hard that the UK is literally jumping out the boat before it sinks!

Women are useless in politics, which comes to no surprise since the large majority of women don't even LIKE politics, to the point where they will try to change the subject or outright cut the conversation short if you try discussing it with them. They will literally vote with their vaginas, supporting whatever useless ass politician that is either a woman or is promissing to make abortion legal and increase welfare. Basically they are the reason why democracy is doomed after several centuries of sucess when it was run by males only.

(((i'm so scared of the big bad scary jews that i have to wear brackets like a tinfoil hat)))

and Trump's being audited AND sued over Trump University AND raping a 13 year old girl. So he's not the best alternative to a felon.

>even someone from a third world shithole like mine is cheering for Trump
exactly, the majority of Trump supporters are either too young to vote or don't even live in the United States (or both in your case). He has no chance.

Not nervous at all. This is par for the course. Typical leftist mud slinging. We've seen this a million times since he declared running.

why are you so triggered?

Oh, it's all mudslinging? Trump isn't actually running out of money, being sued over running a scam university and raping a 13 year old girl, firing his only campaign manager, being ostracized by the very party that he needs to win the election, and struggling to win the appeal of every major voting demographic? that makes me feel better thanks.

>In new poll, support for Trump has plunged, giving Clinton a double-digit lead

>George Will exits the Republican Party over Trump

I AM LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY

What color is the sky in your world?

you forgot to put your image in brackets, now my Isreali friends will be coming over to collect your gold this afternoon.

It isn't red, I can tell you that. You may not realize it, but that isn't a red sky you're seeing, it's the inside of Trump's asshole. Now take a deep breath and smell all that shit. That's what your opinions smell like too.

>brackets
[brackets]
(parens)
{braces}

>inb4 some bullshit about curly brackets and round brackets and square brackets because you're too stupid to remember the actual names

Haha, not at all. Have you been to a trump rally vs a bernie rally? It's incredible. He's not running out of money, he's rich, he just decided to make things easier by accepting contributions. The university thing is blown out of proportion. Kek, and the 13 year old girl thing?

The accuser had her case thrown out because she is fucking crazy. It happened 20 years ago, she has accused many others before. This is all typical mudslinging in an election.

Hillary is the only one with solid evidence against her. It's just like obongo and the birther shit 8 years ago.

Or are you too young to remember?

Trump WILL win.

>exactly, the majority of Trump supporters are either too young to vote or don't even live in the United States (or both in your case). He has no chance.
I am 26 years old you dumbass, and he has major support of americans, they just don't admit it in public to avoid getting slandered as racist bigots by fucktards like you. In the end they will still vote to make america great again, just so they can stop with this PC dictatorship that has taken over their country.

Also, my problem with Hillary is that she is a woman, and therefore she is a useless incapable politician that is most likely going to wreck your nation.

Shill posts

You're out of your mind. Trump will get +75% of the female vote because they won't be able to resist voting for him even if they hate him.

Once in the voting both their instincts will take over and they'll go for the Alpha dog in droves.

This. I live in a historically blue state and would never openly admit voting for trump for fear of inciting violence among the few lefty friends i have. Fucking insane bernouts

Why would women vote for Trump over the first female president? Is Trump secretly a woman?

He's got terrible support of Americans, dumbass. The guy has the worst ratings of any presidential candidate in the history of ratings. And those things are done anonymously.

Bernie rallies are proof that big rallies don't mean jackshit. His rallies were always bigger than Hillary's but it never helped him in the polls.

And his campaign is MAJOR running out of money it's pretty embarrassing. The guy is in deep trouble if he thinks he can survive four months of campaigning on a few million dollars.

How did he get this far then, shill?

>The guy has the worst ratings of any presidential candidate in the history of ratings. And those things are done anonymously.
>ratings mean shit
Oh boy, I did not realize I was talking to an autist...

oh my god

i cant stop laughing

help somebody help me

im gasping for air

He doesn't really need to campaign like the other candidates do. The media does it for him.

Because he looked good to the 4-year-olds at the Republican kiddy-pool, but now he's got the challenge of doing an Olympic Freestyle.

Oh yes if there's anything I've learned from his plummeting poll-numbers it's that you can trust the media to make you not look like a jackass to the average voter.

well on a scale of hillary is a criminal/10, I and everyone I know is voting Trump.

Let the Hildog know that Florida is Trump

>>>s a g e

oregon? das me brah

increasingly nervous

Yes because nothing shows someone's expertise on the experience of being autistic than being an underaged Brazilian pretending to understand American politics

wait for the debates

Why would I be nervous, it's certain that Trump will lose, either by legit means or due to vote rigging

jfc you're fucking retarded, mate. He's not underage.
>>>SAGE

Oh yes let's wait until we get to see the woman who has been performing in public debates for half her life go up against a guy who thinks Belgium is a city.

>Yes because nothing shows someone's expertise on the experience of being autistic than being an underaged Brazilian pretending to understand American politics
Again, im 26 years old. And I understand politics enough to know that women are not capable of it. Quite honestly you would be better off with Bernie Sanders than with hillary, simply because she is a woman. They are not capable of it, and will surely ruin any country that is foolish enough to elect them.

But go ahead and shill away, it won't stop the Trump wall from getting built.

>thrown out
>refiled a few months later

You don't really know how the legal system works do you?

Hillary was shit in debates, if Bernie wasn't such a turbocuck he could have pummeled her easily

Well when you graduate secondary education hopefully Trump won't be president so that you can safely immigrate over here and get out of your shitty third world country.

this

Obama beat Hillary easily since he was good at roasting her

Bernie is just so incredibly beta

(((The Media)))

It's too bad Trump's run out of bad things to say to Hillary after he wasted them all on that one speech that got no coverage other than people fact-checking it until it was just a packet of lies.

(((I'm gonna steal all your nazi gold)))

>It's too bad Trump's run out of bad things to say to Hillary
is that even possible

Well most of the ones he brought up at that speech were just random baseless rumors so unless he's hiding all the good ones until after the election he's in trouble.

>Well when you graduate secondary education hopefully Trump won't be president so that you can safely immigrate over here and get out of your shitty third world country.
Graduated from university last year. And I would not leave my country to imigrate to america anyway, as one of the 10% of my country population that has has the opportunity to go to college it is my duty to stay here and work hard to improve my country, in the hopes that one day the future generations that will come after me will have a better country to live in and a better life.

It would be extremely selfish of me to graduate from one of the top 10 universities in latin america, all paid for by our government, and then simply leave for greener pastures in some other country.

Don't really expect an autist like you to understand the concept of nationalism, so I guess you won't understand my reasons.

Make Brazil great again?

>Make Brazil great again?
Soon my friend, soon.

We are currently undergoing a turbulent period due to the "operação lava-jato". Basically we are purging the corruption of our government. No stone is being left unturned and no politician, not even the president Dilma or former president Lula, are being spared!

Our media is going apeshit to protect its own self interests, but the purge of the corruption is inevitable, we will clean up our government and possibly change our form of government from a presidency to a parliament form of government, this will help prevent corruption in the future and increase the speed of governmental decisions.

Brazil is going to be in a turbulent chaotic state for the next 2,5 to 5 years, but after we are done with this we will rise stronger than ever before, ready to develop the country into a first world nation.

We have a long way to go yet, but we will get there.

>Women are useless in politics, which comes to no surprise since the large majority of women don't even LIKE politics, to the point where they will try to change the subject or outright cut the conversation short if you try discussing it with them.

And that makes me sad that I might never find the perfect gf. Beauty is not even really a requirement. Intelligence and concern are, and as you say, most women lack this in the West.

>Hey fags lets believe in polls that have always said Trump will lose.
>Yeah great idea!
>You know what? Trump is losing so hard I won't even vote.
Trump wins. You know this is going to happen.

not at all nervous.
He could shoot a mexican woman in the middle of Times Square and I'd still support him over Hillary.

Because he makes the 'gina tingle.

They'll probably even think they did vote for Hillary but a hidden camera would show their hand guided to Trump as if by a divine force.

You can still find that kind of women here in latin america though, guess it has something to do with our large catholic majority? There are a lot of traditional families who raise their children to proper catholic morals since a young age, specially with girls.

Guess this is one of the only good things about living in a third world shithole, we are backwards as fuck socially, which is very good in this case since modern society is fucked!

>implying Trump was ever really running and not just put in place to secure a Clinton presidency

>I don't understand how money works
Hillary is more likely the trump plant based on logic

You mean they wont televise the debates?

Hillary has never faces unmitigated criticism and the media warns her of this
Trump has no new dirty under the sun and its fucking june

this is reality you all blew your load to early

Even if Trump loses, it means the downward spiral of the Republican party, which is good.

The bad news is that the only alternative is the Democrats to have full control, which is bad.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Hillary has never been in a cross party debate in her career...

Trump has faced objectively unprecedented levels of criticism and record breaking coalition and money spent against him and she is barley holding on after dropping more than ten points in less than two months and its only june

Campaign isn't losing money

Polls are rigged. Poll designers choose people to poll to show the results they want. Overrepresented dems vs repubs, for example.

Lewandowski was fired and now he's an insider at CNN to promote Trump. Problem?

The "VP short list leak" was Trump misdirection, media ate it up, it was all disproven, and the media looked retarded.

>he's richer so he can't make deals
>he can only accept money from Hillary and not from the countless donors around her
You lacking imagination faggot.

So the deal was to give money to Hillary and then be a shill for her?

cont.
to spend his money on her campaign and then destroy his name and brand by running a fake campaign?

Why would anyone lie in the media?

Ground games win elections - its what gets people physically to the polling stations. Clinton has built the most extensive ground network in US electoral history - bigger than Obamas.

Trump's campaign is bare bones because he thinks the fact that he gets re-tweeted a lot will actually get people to vote - it's not going to work.

This election is going to be an absolute slaughter for the GOP. They're going to struggle to hold on to traditional red states, let alone challenge for swing ones.

Not nervous at all.

Daily Reminder
Hillary Clinton believes in AYY LMAO and a government cover up and will be called out on this live on a debate stage

screen cap this

How do I contact Donald Trump? I know of a silver bullet he might make use of.

I'm not rearly nervous at all. I fail to see how people believe half the shit they are fed by the MSM. It's always bullshit. I literally have yet to meet someone irl that is genuinely voting for hillary. Shit even my beaner friends are saying their pisa (wetback) coworkers will be voting trump over hillary. They don't want a crooked female running shit.

I know the opposition feels nervous that the globe literally got a lesson in Jew polling and how unreliable it is.

I am sure you know what I am talking about...you know that event hat is making your ilk nervous and make projecting shit post in such large numbers

No the deal was probably him getting paid by one or more of Hillary's donors to ensure Hillary getting elected. The strongest argument to vote for Clinton is to avoid Trump. Without that she wouldn't have stood a Chance this year.
She's the establishments candidate and they planned everything to ensure her success.

Again m8 you yet to explain how that is logical for him to pay her money then shill and destroy his brand m8
this is becoming obvious you are tinfoil ready

Just post it here. He's probably one of the top shitposters.

donaldjtrump.com/contact/

>"Trump is totally about to pivot to the center for the general and then he's going to slaughter Hillary in the polls!"

Says increasingly nervous high schooler for the 11th times this year

>ready for tinfoil

He fits right in with hillary and her ayyy lmao

>saying this before he's the official nominee and the campaign truly begins
Your shill is showing.

>anything I don't like is a shill
I like trump, but you have to know that trump has to pull of a miracle right now to win

>The polls matter
>the legitimacy of the polls have not been championed and then refused directly related to how well Hillary is doing starting with hill shills from the beginning of the primaries
>brexit dident happen
>the debates wont happen
>Hillary literally wont be called out in front of a live audience in her first cross party debate in her career
>the media will be ale to damage control for her like they admit they wont and warn her about
>she wont literally be called out about believing in ayyy lmao and a government cover up and then laugh methodically like a deranged old whore infront of everyone

>I like trump, but you have to know that trump has to pull of a miracle right now to win

based on what? Based on the reports of the media, who has been saying "Trump's surely done now..." for the past 12 months?

What miracle m8 you mean he just has wait for Hillary to drop ten points in less than two months between now and the 5 months or the debates to happen?

Either Trump wins or America dies.

Not nervous at all

Same as always user!

less than two months for the SECOND TIME*

>him paying her money
I never said that you fucking illiterate imbecile.

The downfall of the Republican Party already happened. We are now full on one party dictatorship

that opinion poll bullshit really gave the left a hard-on didn't it

it's like they think the election isn't 5 months away or something

he did though m8 I am not talking about what your saying I am talking about the facts...
did you research what your talking about?

I'm such a zealot that I know Trump will win even if he's down this many points by September.

And that's how I felt even before Brexit's surprise.

Lol this is what you cucks were trying to do from day 1. And all it did was push Trump higher.

What? Hillary has been hiding for the past few weeks because whenever she shows her face her approval goes in free-fall. Her entire strategy right now is keeping out of the spotlight.

>Campaign running out of money
It's okay to not like Trump, but come on, you can't be this delusional.

>Start acting like a serious candidate
Party bootlicker condemns man who used their momentum to rip apart their platform. Who would have thought he didn't like Trump.

>Trump isn't winning enough white voters
By what metric?

>Three in four voters of color dislike Trump
Shitskins always loved the Democrat candidate that keeps them enslaved with welfare. It's truly tragic.

>Rape case
t. Enquirer

>GOP insiders
See McConnell point.

>Trump U
He made money and never denied it.

>Prominent republicans
See McConnell point.

>Dump Trump is doomed
It has been since day one.

>Lewandowski
Shift in campaign strategy; he probably could have kept Corey, but the public wouldn't have a tangible sense of the shift in his campaign.

>Short list leak
He could have an all-star lineup of Roosevelt, Charlemagne, Lincoln, Churchill, and then some and retards would still call the shortlist an embarrassment. Use your fucking head.

If Trump wins, the reason he will do so is because you keep posting smug shit like that encourages people to *not* vote for Shillary because they're convinced they've already won. This happened with the Brexit, and I'll laugh all the way to the bank when it happens to you because you're a short-sighted idiot.

How'd that BREXIT "no chance of winning" vote go?