Who is actually descended from the Ancient Egyptians? Europeans? Arabs? African-Americans?

Who is actually descended from the Ancient Egyptians? Europeans? Arabs? African-Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nziy_AWHoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably Arabs

Egyptians

....modern day egyptians?

King Tut was western European. It's safe to say there was a lot of European blood in the aristocracy. The proles and laborers were probably arabs. The only black kangz were the Nubians.

The Irish.

Not even joking. Many mummifed rulers even have red hair, for christsakes.

Copts, dumbass

Egyptians. What kind of a fucking question is this?

>ALL THE SCIENCES
stale meme

Depends what is meant by Ancient Egyptian.
There were numerous dynasties, including some foreign ruled.
Red hair is a common result of mummification. Look at bog bodies. It does not represent what they looked like when they were alive.

WE

Depends which period. After Alexander The Great, the greek ruled it for some centuries (under the Lagides/Ptolemaics).

Either way they were semitic like phoenicia. They also had a lot of exchanges with the minoans and mycenians 4 millenium ago (greeks again, well the mycenians were).

Modern Egyptians.

>ALL DA SCIENCES BITCH

This

Genetically, Egyptians, with a little influx from arabs

That'd be like someone in Sweden 100 years from now saying "Who were the original Swedes" and then replying "arabs"

>tfw I fell for the Knowledge of the Universe meme

Ramsès II had red hairs

Yeah except King Ramses hair was red and looked more Roman.

"The pharaoh's mummy reveals an aquiline nose and strong jaw, and stands at about 1.7 metres (5 ft 7 in)."

"Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair was originally red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads."

Apt, only by putting himself above history and science is the negro able to believe himself a kang

modern Egyptians, other North Africans, Arabs claim heritage. Also, probably the celts, but the actual tie ins are sometimes mythological IE "Scota"

>Bog Bodies make hair red
>Ireland
hmmmm

The thread were about the descendants of the Egyptians.
If Sweden would get conquered and assimilated to some other culture and religion the people here would still be the descendants of the current Swedes.

Modern Egyptians, although they are probably heavily mixed with Arabians and in a lesser extent Europeans

The current inhabitants of Egypt are the most closely related people to ancient Egyptians.

This is common knowledge.

lmao the delusion is real

Wow...

They seem butthurt. Anymore proof?
youtube.com/watch?v=2nziy_AWHoo

Here's a Swedish bog man.
Notice something?

Egyptians.

THEY WERE WHITE MEN AND WOMEN WE ARE SUPERIOR IN EVERY WAY WE HAVE SPACE SHIPS AND PYRAMIDS AND BOATS WHILE THOESE SAVAGES HAD MUD AND SHIT WE MADE ELECTRICITY AND MODERN GOVERMENT THEY ARE THIEVES WE ARE THE TRUE KINGS AND QUEENS NO THIOSES SAVAGE PAKI AND NIGGARS WE ARE ALWAYS BETER THEN THEM WE ARE THE BEST EGYPT WAS US MESOPOTAIMA WAS US CHINA WAS US JAPAN WAS US INDIA IS US WE ARE THE TRUE GODS ONLY FAGGOT NIGGS DIAGREE WIHT ME FUCK SAVAGES

ALL the sciences
Knowledge of CIVILIZATION
Knowledge of the UNIVERSE

>'ey yo nigga
>Why dem stars be so bright nigga
>Time fo day SAI-YENSH nigga
>First dat hai-poth, hy-po-
>POH POH?!
>SHIT NIGGA RUN RUN RUUUN
>Runs right into the side of a library and falls over concussed

Greeks too, totally slipped my mind.
in any case, probably a whole lot of Europe has some minor ancient egyptian roots, it cast a large shadow for a long time.

good point, but as someone pointed out, microscopic analyze was conducted on the follicle itself, there's a certain signature they can look for. though what does happen if you bury a redhead in a bog?

Go to bed Varg Vikerners.

They were obviously pure hyperborean nordoids, duh!

Non-muslim Egyptians are the closest.
But it's just that before the 'slimes, Egypt was already thoroughly Hellenized and then Romanized + Christcucked.

Got any source for that?

Don't there exist locals there with naturally red hair though?
I don't think there necessarily is a connection by blood just because the Pharaohs had red hair.

The descendants of the ancient Egyptians are the modern day Coptic Christians in Egypt.

Things invented by BLACK engineers
> internal combustion engine
> architecture
> the wheel
> mathematics
> incandescent light bulb
> florescent light bulb
> light bulbs
> peanut butter
> open heart surgery
> polio vaccinations
> the motorized sewing machine
> the phonograph
> having sex with women from behind
> dance music
> poetry

Things invented by white people
> racism
> slavery
> misogyny
> literally invented Hitler

not so much these days, but if the pharaoh did have red hair, well, there's no guarantee it's going to be reflected in later generations or the modern population 3700 years later, especially in the scorching sun.

Jews often have red hair however, so do some North Africans, even some Arabs albeit much rarer.

I don't think anything on that list is right, including peanut butter, and delectably advancements in lightbulb technology. I'm sure Black Americans made plenty of inventions, including important medical advancements but none are on that list.

>Got any source for that?
For the nose read Dr. Joyce Tyldesley's publication from 2000

For the red hair read Bob Brier's "Egyptian Mummies: Unravelling the Secrets of an Ancient Art"

>t.Archaeologist although admittedly not an Egyptologist

>t-t-they'll let the non-Muslim white males reproduce r-r-right?

Phoenicians Probably

HOL UP HOL UP SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ?

> If

>all the sciences
>the books half as thick as my physics text
kangz indeed

>fluffle

Irrelevant.

But good taste.

That was for a possible scenario, and that's what has happened in the past.
A small military elite takes control and assimilates the local population without changing the ethic majority that much.
Egypt had a Christian majority well into the crusades I remind you.

Which of course is completely different from the mass of immigrants we receive today

made me think