Hello four petition...

Hello four petition. I'm a journalist from the BBC Can the moot confirm that the second referendum petition has been tampered with by four chan?

Would your moot be wiling to answer some questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFsI9-5i9g4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BIG BLACK COCK NEWS

>moot
we respond to jackie Sup Forums now

moot here

kill youself faggot

nice trips tho

Epic thread :)

xd

Who?

BBC is superior to white boys. As a white female i stopped dating white men because too many of them are just limpdick, video game playing, anime watching manchildren. Black men are naturally more fit, have bigger cocks, and last longer in bed. Most of you neets talk shit about how us white women have careers, well it's not like any of you neets could actually provide for a woman anyway. It's really cute to see you white boys get so angry about who women date, when the majority of you are the equivalent to fat bitter tumblristas who can't get any sex. Black dick is way better at making me cum and i will never go back to white boys. They're nothing like black MEN

GO and get your sex-bots, you're not good enough for a real woman. Seriosuly do you have nothing better to do than to cry about two girls having fun? Seriously you white boys sure are pathetic lol. Go back to making love to your 2d anime waifu pillow.

White boys are some of the most insecure people I've ever come across. You all act like you're some bastion of morality and success, when in reality most of you really are losers. I came to this website because there were some racist small dick white losers that were from this board that were talking shit to my boyfriend on facebook. All of them weren't using their real name of course but I came here so it would be clear that you limpdick white-boys understand that I am sick of you. There's a reason why your called white BOYS instead of men. The majority of you like i said are neets and the only place you can act tough is online. My boyfriend is 6'4 240 lbs and ripped. So stop talking shit, because it doesn't make up for the size of your puny white cocks.

I can date who I want, I'm happy to have a career, and my future child will be mulatto. I'll be enjoying life, while you losers are STILL here being bitter as fuck, thinking your opinion of women matters as if you interact with them.

Sup Forums absolutely and irreversibly BTFO

Moot said that Brits are banned.

No OP, Sup Forums is pro brexit.

The tamperers are pro-remain and are trying to shift the blame because we noticed the petition was cheating.

So look to your lefty remain camp for the culprit and thank us for bringing it to your attention.

Is there an edit function? I actually wrote four petition instead of four chin

Are you the moot? Can you answer some questions?

Yes we did it

Fuck racism second referendum now

PURGE THE CAPITALISTS

FUCKING NIGGGGGGGGGERSSSSSS AND JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWS FUCKING POLISSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

;^)

>Hello four petition. I'm a journalist from the BBC Can the moot confirm that the second referendum petition has been tampered with by four chan?
top kek, m8

>Would your moot be wiling to answer some questions?
sure thing, shoot, dude

What did you hope to achieve but potenialy invalidating this petition that is due for review in Parliament?

better beware

LOOK MOM, I am on the telly!

Post proofs.

What the fuck is a moot?

Is this some weird britfag fetish?

Are this hapen?

Thanks for responding!
FIrstly are you a faggot?
Secondly are you a jew?
Thirdly are you are nigger?

If none of the above you must be a fuckign kraut. Good luck with the million barbarian Muslims knocking up your women.and don't forget to pick up our tab when we leave.

FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moot here. Ask me anything.

Nice b8 m8

I'm moot, el muto to be exact. Thank you for disturbing my siesta. Wtf is going on and what do you want?

welcome!

notice how you have three repeating numbers at the end of your post? if you scream PRAISE KEK and post again with more repeating digits you now own the whole board!

fuck off summer

>FIrstly are you a faggot?
Depends, is fucking trannies something faggots do?
>Secondly are you a jew?
My mother's mother's mother was a jew, am I a jew?

>Thirdly are you are nigger?
How dark is nigger dark? See pic related.

>moot
who?

Moot was deposed and forced to sell the site for pennies after prolonged humiliation about his private life as a cuck being exposed after he launched an attack on Sup Forums for no reason

hehe

ITT: We summon the moot

>The normie is attempting to show its sentience by repeating our words.
>Yet it knows not the meaning of those words.
>fascinating.

the moot is not a fucking leaf.

I don't think a girl like this would know the word neet or "2d anime waifu pillow"

>It appears to have learned something by inference. Perhaps we can achieve communication with it.

Time magazine named Moot the most influential person in the world a few years ago and you think you can just burst in here and demand an interview?

pic related, you first have to duel us in the realm of shadows

your bait needs some work leaf.

>My mother's mother's mother was a jew, am I a jew?
Jewishness is inherited matrilinealy so yes. You are a Jew

What do you want to know?

It was the jews.

You wanted to see me ??

he even forgot "cucck"

"a f**** leaf" is an 8ch psyop designed to divide Sup Forums. fuck off troll.

Moot? Its Mook you want

By the way, I couldn't post the full name of 8ch because it's blocked as spam. hmm... really makes you think.

niggers tongue my anus

do you have the one where he is in egypt and he looks like the statue

Moar Moot & Mook pics!

rare pic. inb4 axed

Not rare if you visit Sup Forums.

kekd

No.
No.
Yes, but not a violent nigger.

That explains it. Why would I bother with a shithole.

>he hates Sup Forums

kill yourself lad

Man i miss having mods participating in threads, did we ever see Mook post something?

Australian Jews are responsible.

BRING BACK SNACKS

Pls stop posting reddit material here

Contact Martin Laidlaw. Conservative candidate who has been tweeting this to the BBC for about 16hours now.
[email protected]

Hi, I'm moot. Feel free to post your questions, but be warned: we are an anonymous image board and nobody hear bears any responsibility for anything, and we know nothing.

It's mostly the case that posting masturbating people on Sup Forums is against the rules.

It's called the shadow realm, not realm of shadows, cuck.

Start cutting your dick.

Herro, I moot. What you want?

I have never seen him post on here or Sup Forums but I'm not on all time so unsure really ,but do believe he's posted on Sup Forums a few times.

Yea was fun to see them abuse power for our gainz, ahhh those were the days.

Kayla

I came.

No deleting on my watch burger

youtube.com/watch?v=RFsI9-5i9g4

>I'm a journalist from the BBC
Hell there my friend pajeet
When are you coming back home?

dem trips

saged and reported

kek

jew shown

ill be on my way

you win this time goy

Yes, moot did it. Blame Christopher "Moot" Poole.