Discuss

discuss

Didn't know disabled was a gender tbqhfam

Why not just say Unisex and lose the good boy points?

>Wheelchair is a gender

I identify as a wheelchair.

Duh...mentally disabled.

this kek

I don't give a fuck who uses a room which I shit and piss in to be honest with you famalam.

Don't see attack helicopter up there...

It's a fucking toilet
Toilets are not gendered.
complete non issue.

>discuss

As a man, I don't give a shit. We only gender segregated the bathrooms to protect women from Pervs. If they want the pervs back in, they can deal with the news stories of bathroom rapes.

Tear that shit down I piss where I want.

What the hell is this? Obviously if he's only made one post in thread he'll have only one post with that ID. What's your point?

I'll just bet there's a ladies only room right next to this gender inclusive one

no man caves allowed

Fpbp nice sarcasm mate

Is wheelchair a gender?

If you dont mind the perverts that will take advantage of this then its fine.

this is my biggest fear right here.... removing the convenience of the urinal in the name of neutrality.

you can go ahead and be in the bathroom as a girl or guy, I don't give a shit. but removing facilities is horseshit

just piss on the toilet seats, then lift them back up with your boots.

what's stopping anyone from using the third gender's bathroom?

Handicap has become a gender? H-how d dgzzdtdr

Not progressive enough. You have to really shove the tranny aspect into people's faces

>Be the big business
>Yes goi, all women equal rights! dei should work too Hehehe
>What goi? You won't work for half the price? Fired! Lemme contract your wife for a third or mandingo for a sixth
>Well goi, all genders are equal so we'll get y'all only one potty room
>By potty room I mean we'll just place a toilet for the whole office goi

...the sick fucks

We will not stop till every man, woman, moman, wan, ze, xe, theythem, child, old person, alien, attack helicopter, etc etc etc can shit/piss/leak oil wherever and whenever they please.

Why is this such a fuss? Back when I was at uni we just had toilets, anyone could use them, and they were all stalls/cubicles. There was no men's restroom, no women's restroom, no transgender restroom...just the restroom. And a disabled one of course for wheellchair users.

Why the fucking fuck is this even a deal

Why the fuck isn't it just an icon if a toilet? With the little wheelchair man down in the corner?

Before SJWs and their virtue signaling these used to just say "unisex."

Yeah whatever, as long as there still is a female/male only one it doesn't really matter to me.

>using "all" to describe two things

Just take your fucking piss or shit and fucking get on with your day... why is this such a big fucking issue

This shit is only relevant in degeneracy central aka USA.

What the fuck do you think is going to happen to businesses, hotels and festivals if they had to implement this?

This is a non issue in the entire world except for the liberal shithole called America.

ayy lmao

They could have also just put the word "restroom" on the door with nothing else, but I guess no one would know how progressive they are.

>imagine myself having a 16yo daughter
>she now has to share the public bathrooms with perverts who dress like women as an excuse to peep on women
>there is nothing that can be done legally to avoid that
>complaining will just get me social backlash

Never been happier to live in a """"backward""" """""""""shithole"""""""""""

I just hope it never comes here else I'll start supporting a Portuleave

>Women assmad they can't (efficiently) use urinals

Would use anyway

>tranny
>disabled

a bit redundant?