Japan is not overpopulated. We have space to accept immigrants and refugees

Hi.
According to our goverment, Japan has 10.091 villages which has over 70% of 65years old people.
These villages are called "限界集落". It means the village can not maintain themselves.
So we confront serious lack of population!!!
Gaijin tourist never visit these rural ares. so They are thinking Japan is overpopulated but IT IS NOT TRUE.
Actually, my grandfather's hometown is 限界集落. I have ton of lands in that area(My grandpa gave it me....) But it is useless because there are small size of people...
So I am thinking to give that lands to refugees and immigrants. They will maintain infrastructure, so we can gain economical benefit and cultural enrichment.

This plan is nice. isn't this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjc0nBr4EVk&ab_channel=関根和弘/KazuhiroSEKINE/КадзухироСЭКИНЭ
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k&ab_channel=JaporDie
youtube.com/watch?v=5K5O_fjTyh8
youtu.be/ASEt-mpCrGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you

Can I stay on your grandpas land?

rika here
fuck small villages!

>I stay on your grandpas land?
yeah of course. But there is literally nothing...

Korean still butthurt that Jap raped grandma.

Can I culturally enrich one of your qts?
I got a big long hairy culture.

Fuck off weeaboo poxyfags.

go home weeb

Hey I'll come to one of those villages as long as you hook me up with your sister.

I'll move there as long as you keep shitskins out.

Will you accept white people as long as they bring their own women?

youtube.com/watch?v=qjc0nBr4EVk&ab_channel=関根和弘/KazuhiroSEKINE/КадзухироСЭКИНЭ

Why aren't we more bros, proxyanon?

we will accept any type of people.

Cool. I'll just tear down some trees, flatten some land and build a few houses for myself.

I'm reminded that Japanese 4channers, as rare as they are, believe 4/5ths of Japanese people are either Chinese, SKorean, NKorean or American/Western .

Why wouldn't Japan just give incentives to their young, otaku population to join the service industry?

Is it easy to integrate the japanese population when you are a stranger ? Explain us how it would be bro if we would decide to emigrate to your homogenic and respectable country

Hey OP can you give it to me? I will become an immigrant to Japan.

oh.
You don't have to cut trees. It's rice fields(Government do not tax rice field. so we maintain that lands as rice field)

>allowing foreigners to overrun your country and destroy its heritage

えええええマジwwww

外人の失敗から学ぶ

>we will accept any type of people.

Shills trying to ruin japan

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k&ab_channel=JaporDie

>French
Nevermind then :^)

Don't accept Muslims. Learn from Europe.

Space for refugees, you say?

I married a sansei Japanese-American with origins in Kagoshima. Can both of us be allowed in Japan, even though I'm hakujin?

Why don't you slopes just FUCK YOUR WOMEN AND MAKE CHILDREN

PROBLEM SOLVED

Are you offering irradiated, tsunami risky area you sneaky gook?

can i come if i have no skills?

Because I like more being blowjob than putting my dick in inside of vagina.

I can't make a child

And here, I thought Japanese people were supposed to be smart.

Bro are you trolling or not ? That's really weird

It depend on area.

Tokyo is easy to integrate.
But I don't think that foreigners can integrate to countryside of Japan.

I can be a bull in Japan. Help you guys out.

It's just a proxyfag, or English teacher fucking around. Either that or all hope is lost.

So your project does not make sens, you wanted us to go to the villages

Then accept me and prepare for me to vote to close the borders.

Fuck off Globalist kike you cannot fool me.

Looks comfy to me, so they offer virgins to be gang raped by the men population at harvest festivals?

sorry I'm not that OP.

countryside of Japan is hard to integrate.
that's why they become 限界集落...
OP can't understand Japan's true problem.

it's a sad day when a non country can see past the kike's lies but others can't

>take in muslims
>pacifism
pick one

Oh sorry I didn't realize you was not the same jap.
So what is in your opinion the problem ?
Why cannot you just fuck your women ?

I watched Lucky Star and saw how Konata was seriously crying about not having Cable even in a suburb of a major city! You would first have to make it worth our time in this respect desu.

I don't like sea food enough. Do you have flounder and hush puppies, i will pack my bags. lol

I don't like sea food enough. Do you have flounder and hush puppies? tartar sauce? I never see tartasr sauce? i will pack my bags. lol

No spoilers pls

If you have land with pine trees, let me come sell grow mushrooms and make bank. So fucking hard as an American to buy land there let alone start a fucking business as a foreigner

There's no Asian posters here who don't live in western countries
that one you know who faggot maybe

>So what is in your opinion the problem ?

Many Japanese people/city/system has no ready for foreign residents.

>Why cannot you just fuck your women ?

sorry I'm woman myself...

These.

Although I'm not an Ameritard who who slings words like kike around, this is obviously another idiot in Japan who is bored as fuck because he can't make any actual Japanese friends, let alone speak the language.

do they have mexican restaurants in japan?

can I take your women?

You better get wise to jewish tricks, they're after you

I agree. What you need to do is to accept millions of immigrants and place them in those villages. The middle east and Africa has lots of fertile young men who can create new children for you.

I suggest you create an online petition. オンライン請願書

お姉さん頑張って!

So why do not jap people fuck, that is really weird, french people fuck all the time

Proxy fag alert. Nips don't watch American cartoons like Samurai Jack.

自分を殺して、汚いスイード!

You have a fuckton of issues to fix first.

This being said, you don't have anything to do with Uncle $cam who stirred shot there and who will have to take refugees for that

gee, THAT gave it away? You're slow

youtube.com/watch?v=5K5O_fjTyh8

FTFY

>So why do not jap people fuck, that is really weird, french people fuck all the time

Japanese people do.

But they don't make baby because young people are poor for making 3 baby.

RIP Japan

youtu.be/ASEt-mpCrGA

Interesting, so your state should give monetary aid to help people to make children, won't it be a solution ?

>Thinks overpopulation has anything to do with uninhabited space left in country

what if I rape your women, do no work (live off your grandpa's money, or the governments) and fuck goats?

Immigrants are also poor.

お前うせんな。

黙れハゲ

>They will maintain infrastructure

>shitskins
>maintaining ANYTHING of value

AHAHAHAHAHA

It was fun knowing you japs, it looks like you will literally be cucked into extinction now

失礼だぜ

もう黙ればいいくせに

so tolerant, i wish more people would be like you

will you let amal have intercourse with your little sister too? pls say yes you are so tolerant and nice

That is the sandnigger test

What's going on?

>お前うせんな。

うせな or うるせえな*

Tits or gtfo

Who said I was Japanese?

Finland's right, you're slow as fuck, but it's not a proxy. Not that that's anything to brag about.

>Let old people die
>Bulldoze villages
>Suddenly farmland
>Can now feed remaining population

Cuz there is not enough migrants for it.

Better if the government lowers taxes on rural residents to get people to move there.

>Not wanting to live a wonderful life...

Even Koreans?

優しいね。方言って聞いたことあるかな

まぁいいや

恐らく外人がまた現れてるのか

ロ ン ド ン

>Wanting to live on a farm

That has to be the most boring life in the world. No future, just same thing day in and out. People say it's an "Honest" life, but trust me, you would get tired of it quick. If you want to fuck bitches and have a "Wonderful" Life you don't have to be a fucking farmer

I lived in Japan from 2009 till 2012. In the next 30 years, the population is set to crash to 90 million.

>google cringelate

Kill yourself, faggot!

Oh look, more shit spewing by a fellow Ameritard.

Fuck me, you're a part of the reason people hate us.

Don't you fucking dare let your nation get destroyed like that. "Multiculturalism" is a death sentence.

Oh look, it's that retarded SJW teacher again.
STOP IT

Why would anyone want to come to a country that is about to ruin itself? There are serious flaws in your plan, the only people you get with that are the most horrible, poor niggers

When will you lift visa?

Fuck man I need to have a show money of P100k then have another 50k budget just to enter your country.

Remove VISA Japbro

This. My host brother commented on how scary the population dropping was when we were watching the news one time.

I remember seeing a news report on how there was a slight increase in birthrates in one part of Chiba, and it made me realize what little they'll report on in order to raise morale.

Yeah but when the inevitable financial collapse finally pulls through and a potato cost you 150,000 dollars a pop, the farmers will be the ones laughing in the end

relax, it's most likely a proxy or some burger on duty there.

Listen to Greece.

That must be because villages in japan got stuck in the feudal times. I wouldn't mind living in a japanese village as long as I get basic commodities like a toilet, a phone, maybe a tv, electricity in general and medical assistance too, basically if you get injured severely in a japanese village you ded m8.
As long as the people refuse to advance just for the sake of mantain tradition, rural areas in Japan will never be habitable for a foreigner. Just like amish communities.

>(lol)