youtube.com/watch?v=zEoe6p8bS8U
>Lewandowski on CNN 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=6iNhQfQcuC0
>Trump on Hannity 6/23/16
youtube.com/watch?v=uHW6dizsn7U

ENTERTAINMENT
>The Red, Trump, and Blue
youtube.com/watch?v=J_DvhBz7GIY
>YCSTT XXVII (You Can't Barrage the Farage)
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
>Molyneux Reacts to Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=slCLsKQcTNA
>10 Legenday Lies of Hillary Clinton #1
youtu.be/mhMKAlWEITk

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
Investigate campaign donation opportunities
secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
youtube.com/watch?v=uGi_m-L_un4
youtube.com/watch?v=ET6ml9Ds70Q
youtube.com/watch?v=hcQTysyGwKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so spread this?

alright can do

Anyone gone through the Clinton Facts PDF they uploaded on the site?

Not anymore since orlando, kek.

are any of you guys actual supporters like me?

>tfw brexit happend aganist all odds
This year feels good mang
this is bullshit I AM #BATEFORNATE NOW

>assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
It's right there in the OP.

Tell me about Wilders, what's he up to now?

I did $1,000

A morbidly Obese pepe

I think I have a problem you guys, I'm addicted to trolling and generally arguing with leftists on twitter. It's like crack to me to see them unable to refute points and get btfo. Just any little thing to make them mad.

I have multiple twitter accounts under fake names, emails , and phone numbers. a lot of them get locked for going against the status que but I can't stop. What should I do?

Wow, so polls don't matter? I now #Pander4Sanders

No clue, man

dont stop keep going

SLOW AND STEADY

How do you respond when a Trump hater says his tax plan would add trillions to our debt

Don't stop

>Prove it

SURGE LADS!!
>pander

FUCK YOU
ITS TIME FOR #FEELTHYJOHNSON

that his good deals will bring money back to the us.
when they dont buy that you just have to say that hillary is gonna tax they shite out of you
when they dont buy that just let them think about it for a few days

First Lady isn't important, only Michelle Obama thinks so because she actually said "If I had married another man, he'd be the president" in response to Barry the shoeshine boy saying "If I had married my childhood sweetheart, she'd be the first lady now".

It would lower the tax for big enterprises which would allow MORE companies and a larger industry to come, increasing the tax income for the government.

Literally 70% of the nation's income comes from industry, people below the 150k yearly income don't matter.

Tell them to that's bullshit and they've got nothing to back it up. Ask them what exactly his tax plan is, see if they even know it themselves.

I know right? I baited some guy so hard yesterday. He was responding to every single comment section under a CNN video bashing Trump, and I asked him to give me one single reason to vote for Hillary over Trump. He said she would fix wall street, and I said she was owned by wall street. I knew he would call that a "right wing lie" so then I linked cnn and huffington post articles about her taking money from Wall Street. He didn't respond after that :(

I don't care if you faggots are poor here's the trump fundraising letter stop jerking off

Voters trust him more on the economy than Hillary. Hillary wants to continue Obamas policies which literally already added trillions to the national debt.

NO, YOU #CAN'TEBBTHEWEBB

Damn, it would be pretty hard to convince people on the other side to vote for Trump with that opening line.

you broke him

h-hook me up fampai

I just """debated""" a leftist who mocked Trump for his skin color (haha orange drumpf lololol) then called everyone a racist who responded to him. I pointed out that he was the only racist around. Then he, because he had 1000 followers on Twatter (I guess that makes him special?), retweeted me to his horde. It's kind of hilarious how it happens like clockwork, actually. They have no arguments. They just kept calling me a moron and retweeting me to their followers hoping that they can shut me up if they get enough liberals to circlejerk and scream at me.

>"d-damn he has me beat... I KNOW! I'll retweet him!"
>"haha BTFO now its 1000 on 1 hahaha i win racists"

>I will never be able to volunteer for Donald in my lifetime
CRAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIN

I answered this in the last thread, didn't you see my post?
Tax revenues went up under Reagan when he cut taxes, its not like this is a never been tried before approach.

"You should love it then. It's just like the last ten guys'"

thank the queen
>I will never be at a Trump rally
why do we live?

>a radio shack gift card

This article isn't real

>on poll is +12
>another is +5
>lead evaporates with third parties added, +1
>other poll is +10

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS GOING ON

BUILD

We must make sure that Trump is never elected and that we make Hillary a one term president.

We are the TrueConservatives.

The same thing happened to me, I started debating with Kurt Busiek over the fact that the Orlando massacre wasn't a gun control issue but an islamic terror issue, he kept shitting himself and when he just couldn't respond anymore, he retweeted me to his 25 followers army and summarily blocked me.

I used to read his comic books, I'm sure of it, I just can't remember which ones are his.

When will Donald condemn the KKK for endorsing him?

pic related

>The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee are moving quickly and aggressively to head off the fledgling effort to stage a revolt at their convention next month in Cleveland, hoping to spare the party an embarrassing spectacle that could deeply wound the presumptive nominee.

>They are employing hard-nosed tactics, warning delegates that attempting to undermine Donald J. Trump’s claim to the nomination violates party rules, and threatening to deny speaking slots to Republicans they deem disloyal for not backing him.

>“If there’s no endorsement, then I would not invite them to speak,” Mr. Trump said in an interview, adding that former rivals like Senator Ted Cruz of Texas and Gov. John Kasich of Ohio should not expect to address the convention if they continue to withhold their support.

>The R.N.C. and the Trump campaign are also installing loyal party stalwarts in key party positions to help ensure that they maintain control of the convention if rogue delegates attempt a disruption. And they are trying to discredit Republicans who are advocating an interpretation of party rules that would allow delegates to vote for anyone they want on the first ballot.

This. I guarantee they don't even know what his actual plan is, even though its pretty simplified. Leftists inherently see profit as immoral and taxes as moral though, so you can rarely break through their mental illness.

who started the trump girls for trump thingy?

WHITE RACISTS BTFO

its ok you can still TMAGAC

Attempted thought control through poll manipulation

Will is a wafting crock of excrement.

THESE ARE OUR TALKING POINTS STRAIGHT FROM ON HIGH!

READ THEM! PRINT THEM OUT! GO TO WAR!

False flag.

Lefties do this shit all the time.

So what is Paul going to do?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/ku-klux-klan-grand-dragon-will-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

The tone of this article is so negative.

"They DEEM disloyal"? EVERYONE thinks they're disloyal, this is completely unprecedented in history that a party would try and betray the voter's choice for nominee. Why the fuck would they let them speak if they don't support Trump, and thus don't support the party?

How does this video make you feel Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=uGi_m-L_un4

>DC blue
Hilarious. Other than that? Accurate

this link should go in the OP next thread

>yfw the NBC/WSJ poll is done in a bipartisan way, one democrat and one republican pollster
>yfw the ABC/WaPo poll isn't bipartisan as far as we know and is LITERALLY being called out as having sample bias

DC ain't blue my man.

When will Hillary?

not quite sure how to feel
oh my

Trumpers freaking out after his speech has no impact trump couldnt even make inroads when a muslim went on a shooting rampage the people wont listen to him the people have made up their mind who they are voting trump wont be winning any new voters

>The tone of this article is so negative.

NYT, so what do you expect. Still, nice to see Paul earning his pay. I bet the cucks are shitting themselves.

ah shit well

where my jeb heads at?

does anyone else miss the debates

brexit is very bad news for trump why because when the elite collapse the economy on purpose it will be blame on nationalism and patriotism.

Brexit= Trump Finished

WE HAVE THE BEST TRUMP GIRLS

VERY IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

Apparently these people want #NeverTrump faggots to fill up all speaking slots at the convention. Maybe George Will, Lindsey Graham, Mark Levin, Glenn Beck and fuck, George Soros should speak.

Why not just invite the Democratic Party over?

This convention is literally Trump's to run.

I do, they were a lot of fun.

WHOS GETTING EXCITED!?

>H-he's doing bad g-guys! H-here's another partisan poll after yet another major event comes out in his favor, we have proof!!!!

You're desperately clinging to a single poll like your life depended on it. Relax m8

>>assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Read some parts. I've come to think of it why Donald Trump suddenly want to lift the american security support off other countries like Japan, korea etc. Because Hillary gave Iran the nuclear deal. When shit happens, the other country might help fight Iran by their own power.

I dunno, I'm not good at this. Did someone think of it the same way?
hopefully...

And people(Shills) Say that trump isn't going to win

we all do but we have the rallies

Jeb enjoyed Joe's ear nibbles,
then Creepy Joe went too far.

HOLY FUCK

New Clinton hit-piece destroys Donaldfor endorsing brexit!

youtube.com/watch?v=ET6ml9Ds70Q

FIND HER

Concern trolls sure are active this weekend.. I guess the lack of news is just keeping us relatively low energy.

wtf I'm now #Tacky4Pataki

>these new shills can't even form proper sentences

>alienware

3/10 for the thighs.

>@guacmerchant

shit when is that again?
now when did we find this?
meh dont care its all good m8

New poll out

the good Trump supporters who contribute left because of all of your awooo bullshit. le milo invited the shills

>trump

Women who support Trump.

I think Japan should be able to defend itself, it shouldn't have to be reliant on us. We could still wreck them instantly if they ever got imperial aspirations again. We don't need to waste our tax dollars defending them when they can do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hcQTysyGwKQ
The tone of the video is negative towards Japan arming and defending itself, but it does show that they CAN and are WILLING to do so. They don't even need to change the 1% rule, 1% of GDP is plenty for a functional military when you're as economically powerful as Japan. The US was spending 4% of its GDP on the military at the height of the Cold War. Also the military is sponsoring events where single girls are matched with military men, which means more babies, which Japan obviously needs.

Will add.

ayy

>leaf
>1 post

I can't wait nigga.

GIVE HER BACK

well it looks like ted cruz is back