Impressive

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Bwilliams_15/status/755931988591120385
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Andy Serkis

There is a monkey joke somewhere

Very diverse, I like it

disgusting

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE TWO WHITE MALES DOING IN MY AFRIKINO?

This will bomb super hard outside the U.S and Africa.

black panthers were a bunch of retarded maoists

at least Disney managed to get the black kids' hard earned drugmoney too

They're the villains.

>no Barkhad Abdi
>no Djimon Hounsou

It's going to suck already

Beat me to it

>african movie is filled with africans

don't see a problem with it, won't watch it, but don't see a problem with it

this lack of diversity is disgusting

I'm almost certain Freeman and Serkys will be the villains

kys racist piece of shit

Diverse af

Daniel Kaluuya, Forrest Whittaker and Andy Serkis are the only good actors there.

that's the cast of lord of the rings if made today

Serkis is reprising his role, so we know for sure that he's at least a criminal

>>no Djimon Hounsou

Yeah this should've been like the Expendables of black actors

This. I think Disney has already accounted for it bombing though. This'll be what, the fifteenth Marvel movie in the series? Now they can show that they TRIED to be diverse.

maybe one of them, for PC?

hope so. but nigger (rap) music is popular at here, east europe too. and the shouting nigger old spice ad is always aired

is this the movie where Marvel learns the lesson George learned 20 years ago?
niggers don't care about their products

this kino looks woke af

>only non-black roles taken by Brits

how can white Americans compete?

>2 white shitlords included

REEEEEE

>Movie is literally set in Africa

"WOAH WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BLACK PEOPLE! OMG LIBKEKS AND SJW FORCING THERE PROPAGANDA"

Djimon Hounsou was in GotG.
Freeman works for the government and Serkis is one of the three villains. Michael B. Jordan and Winston Duke are the other two.

Test

If they're smart they don't go full scale release outside U.S

WE

shoulda got BLACKED while you had the chance

>hurr so diverse
Pretty sure every single Nigerian film is full of niggers.

Literally no one in this thread has said that.

No, both of them. One is literally a warden, who would of course be evil in a blaxploitation film.

A lot of those Africans aren't even from the same african nations.

I thought the nation this takes place in is super homogeneous and closed off? Yet these people are of different heritages and skin tones.

so powerfulll... the diversity is so moveng...

Bro, everyone in this thread is applauding the movie's serious diveristy. Maybe take a step back and see that Sup Forums is capable of appreciating when a movie has a wide range of different races being represented.

Why does Hollywood always have to shoehorn in token white characters into EVERYTHING?

Not as impressive as the this.

glad I skipped the last couple of MCU movies. my friends won't be able to call me racist when I don't want to see this shit

My guess is they'll be trying to bring back apartheid

Withaker looks almost as white, desu

he propably worked too much time whit whites

I'm glad little niglets are finally going to have some appropriate halloween costumes

>Diversity literally just means black people.
smdh the media isn't woke

Why all are using the BLACKED face photo style?

Oh I get why they call it BLACK Panther

Why is the US like a miniature Africa even though the Africans are and are projected to remain 15% of the population?

asking for it

african americans have a pop cultural hegemony in america though

Martin Freeman character is actually a good guy and makes out with a black girl in the comics.

If they are making the movie only based in Wakanda/Africa settings, I don't mind this cast, and I'm the most racist person in the world for this kind of (((diversity))) movie castings.

White Bad guys is too much tv trope tho

Freeman probably playing an ineffectual cuckold, typical house cracker

>Yet these people are of different heritages and skin tones.

you almost had a point but it's usual for African countries to have a range of skin tones. go to South Africa and there are dark Bantus and Xhosas lighter than Obama. And urbanization in Africa brings all these different ethnic groups together.

You know how dogs used to be a vital part of the work force? And how over time, technology replaced what they could do, but we'd grown kind of attached to them and couldn't let them go? And so we created this concept of the pet, where we just pay for all of their food and shelter and health care?

It's like that.

>Martin Freeman character is actually a good guy and makes out with a black girl in the comics.
Problematic.

this movie is just filler anyway, most of the money is going on the next avengers film

Seriously, any black chick who betrays her race for white cock deserves to get shot, imho

*sips tea*

>Niggers
>pets
Yes user your pet is a dangerous feral beast that seeks to gore you for fun all the time.

I was wondering something along the same lines. Will the nation of Wakanda be a paradise or another African hellhole.
Wakanda is the world's only source of the mineral Vibranium that Captain America's shield is made from and with that discovery it became ultra rich and uncorrupted due to it's wise monarchy.
More realistically foreign powers should be fighting proxy wars all over that shit to take over the country.

that's lit af bruh bruh 100 100

>Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther, the king and protector of Wakanda.

>Michael B. Jordan as Erik Kilmonger, T'Challa's childhood rival who emerges as the mastermind behind a conspiracy to usurp the throne of Wakanda.

>Lupita Nyong'o as Nakia, T'Challa's childhood friend and love interest, and a member of the Dora Milaje, an ancient order of warriors.

>Winston Duke as M'Baku, Wakanda's deadliest warrior and a vicious warlord who aligns with Kilmonger to overthrow T'Challa.

>Andy Serkis as Ulysses Klaue, a South African weapons dealer who aligns with Kilmonger to seek revenge against Wakanda and exploit their natural reserves of the rare metal Vibranium.

>Martin Freeman as Everett Ross, a CIA agent stationed in Wakanda who assists T'Challa in the battle against Kilmonger.

>Danai Gurira as Okoye, leader of the Dora Milaje.

>Florence Kasumba as Ayo, a member of the Dora Milaje and T'Challa's personal bodyguard.

>Daniel Kaluuya as W'Kabi, Tchalla's best friend and second-in-command.

>Forest Whitaker as Zuri, an elderly Wakandan statesman and T'Challa's loyal advisor.

>Sterling K. Brown as N'Jobu, a figure from T'Challa's past.

>Letitia Wright as Shuri, T'Challa's sister.

>Angela Basset as Ramanda, T'Challa's mother.

>John Kani as T'Chaka, T'Challa's father and the former ruler of Wakanda.

He has nails though... Thats his weapon....nails....

I hate how white liberals are """"""proud"""""" of this movie. Most of them won't even watch it. They're just virtue signaling to their friends. Most don't support indie films that do have diverse stories/casts. Fuck them. They're almost as bad the wannabe nazis on here. They're so insecure that they spam threads about black cock all day.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How can white people compete?

Where is your god now?

>Trying to pierce a Vibranium suit with a small knife.

The enemy can't put on a suit when you disable his hand!

MEDIC

Nobody thinks that, they understand the movie is set in an African nation and centering on black African people. Now you on the other hand, if a film set here in the West was made without any black people, would literally shit your pants in outrage.

Why are white fucking cucks so fucking upset that their precious little movies don't cater to them anymore? Get real stormweenies the world doesn't revolve around white people nor should it. Now get your racist nerd anime watching ass outside and march against trump.

It's vibranium knife you cheeky spidder

holy shit michael b jordan has the most pathetic chin i have ever seen

>impressive
>set in Africa
>diverse cast
Are you really this stupid? Maybe if the film was set anywhere other than the highest concentrated black population(next to your moms butthole).

It takes place in Africa why wouldn't most of the actors be black?

Off by one, fuck me

Wow, this movie would have been diverse if it weren't fr those two WHITE MOTHER FUCKER ruining this film.

yeah fuck white people, damn whitey

so much bbc mmm im salivating

>no Idris Elba

DROPPED

I see you Schlomo aka Pete

>They get a white M. Freeman

Can white people, not

where are all beaners and asians? this is really fucking racist

Chadwick Boseman sounds like the whitest, douchiest name ever.

like bulldogs

Martin Freeman has an established role with SHIELD or whatever
Andy Serkis will prob be mocap

hopefully more bbc representation on screen will mean more of this

twitter.com/Bwilliams_15/status/755931988591120385

Depends on where it's set. If it's in the US, especially in a metropolitan area, that would be a bit strange.

You faggots say this every time. Sup Forums is never right.

Not without at least trips.

Andy Serkis was in Age of Ultron as Ulysses Claw. He is a black panther villain who got his arm chopped off and replace with a soundwave gun or some shit made out of vibranium, the same metal which made Cap's shield. Don't know why you'd be in these threads if you don't watch the movies but whatever.

serkis was the metal pedler in the last avengers film

Give Black Panther Batman's belt and let's see him do anything as fantastic as the warehouse scene from BvS.

>lupita
>martin freeman
>andy serkis
>forest whitaker
>michael b jordan

bretty gud actually
unironically hyped

So
>Michael B Jordan, Winston Duke and Andy Serkis are the bad guys
>Martin Freeman is the idiot white guy who learns to appreciate the ways of the blackness
>Lupita Nyong'o is The Girl, with a side-helping of Strong Female Character

The rest are side-characters

BP handled Rampage Bucky without a suit.

Some high school dropouts in a warehouse isn't shit.

BIG

>Martin Freeman is the idiot white guy who learns to appreciate the ways of the blackness

martin freeman is just their shield tie in

>Florence Kasumba as Ayo
Hol Up