youtube.com/watch?v=fBWf6Zvn0jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Who Is Emily Jean
It's Emma Stone, dude.

dubs x 2 for best post

that Brakhage part gets me every time

t. mohammed, the pleb

I understand your anger when it comes to most of them but I don't understand how paying for movies and going to cinemas makes the movie better or more appreciative.

No

No

Wow, great job Mr. Jake Gittes, you should make a movie about this case.

Where did you read that?
I'm pretty sure it just means utorrent + vlc + public tracker = turbo embryo

Someone test if posting a La La Land poster together with words "Reddit" will get a +300 reply thread

How can you justify endlessly consuming the hobby that you love without financially supporting it

How can you justify experiencing art in below ideal circumstances

ahah.. hah .. some faglord's got a demented thread in the making without LOOKING at yr post. just instinct. so sick of these losers invading the last sanctums of non-politicized entertainment... these dirtbag's gonna go on for ninety minutes about how it's all 'reddit' it is or some shit, not giving substantial evidence to prove their viewpoint. dumb apecheeked ingrates have got nothing worthwhile to complain about, no artistic vision he wants to enact. just jumping on the bandwagon, no questions asked. can you imagine, something like that is your mission in life? sad sacks-a shit

I'm blind. I meant

YAASSS KWEEEEN

YASSSS KWEEEEEEEEEN

>jumping on the bandwagon
you mean la la land fans?

Literally how new? It obviously targets Josiah "Raped in my Spiderman blanket" Morgan.

dude you stupit go lose yr shit over brakhage films or somethin bro, movy's universally critically acclaimed for GOOD REASON & you're nothing but a tryhard contrarian. hush up

Because I can.
I don't care enough to care for that.

All very obvious for most

>How can you justify endlessly consuming the hobby that you love without financially supporting it
A lot of the films aren't that diserving of money and you don't realize that 'til you've finished watching them.
>How can you justify experiencing art in below ideal circumstances
I'm not autistic.

letterboxd.com/27AMDi34/

Go to bed, Alessandro.

kys and stop watching 15 second """films""" to pad your stats

>movy's universally critically acclaimed for GOOD REASON
your appeal to popularity aside, the reason is most movie critics are fucking retarded. la la land is a seriously flawed movie

Why do the tryhard reviewers write without punctuation and all lower case?

Get your head checked. Only insecure embryos believe everybody treats cinema like a video game; watching films just to get a higher score.

Reminder: Short form > long form.

that makes you seem laid back bro

shut the fuck up. 'hoyp doyp critics retart' like you know. like you just look at the RT scores 'retart', shithead shut your fucking mouth. movie's a goddamn work of art regardless of popularity, keep your crappy opinion the hell away from me bitch you don't know shit. say you didn't like it. thats fine your entitled to that disposition. but dont tell me it's str8 up BAD cause you have no fucking idea.

it's a straight up bad movie, though. since you seem to give more credence to movie critics than anonymous people, read brody's review or slant's review.

>it's a straight up bad movie
I feel bad for people who create these delusions when they try to play contrarian. Poor things

Do you have any opinions of your own about the film?

Yeah like "hating" Tarkovsky and Bergman.

becauseitsnotbeingpublisheditsaglorifiedblogsowhogivesashit?

'cept anonymous people are ill-informed meatheads. 'look @ me i'm anonymous. ive been posting memes in my dirty room with my dirty loafers watching movies on a tiny laptop i got for christmas. in my perpetual haze of brainfog, i feel erroneously capable of making a judgment about someone that is so entirely out of my league, so incredibly skilled & talented in his crafts of choice with the prominence to prove it, while i sit & shit myself & pack another bowl & justify imagined superiority. cause i watch REAL MOVYS man, and shitpost in any and all free time i have ᵐʸ ᵐᶦᶰᵈ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵉʳᵖᵉᵗᵘᵃᶫᶫʸ ᵘᶰᵈᵉʳᵈᵉᵛᵉᶫᵒᵖᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒᵒʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉ ᵈᵉᶜᶦˢᶦᵒᶰ⋅'

sure, bro

yep, I do. do you? I agree almost completely with brody's assessment

>Do you have your own opinions.
>Yes, Brody's opinion is mine.
You haven't even seen the film.

I agree with him. I have watched the movie twice: first the leaked screener then again in the theaters (against my will)
you probably agree with the hundreds of cinematically-illiterate retards that are praising this hack job, therefore you have a problem with my position

Write something of your own that can't be tied to Brody's piece so you prove that you've seen the film and you actually have argument against it.

I can predict you will not.

why, so you can dismiss it with some cute little meme reply? please, I've been on this general/board for far too long
every time someone brings up a meaningful argument again this piece of trash it's dismissed with "contrarian" or "ugh you're just to miserable to enjoy it" or some other delusion

haaa ha you so upset, so riled that there is an influencer that appears in places you visit. seeing once or twice, then several times, til it becomes a trigger for no good reason. 'hoyp doyp im far too impressionable to take something in & make of it wat i will, seeing every creative presence as a threat to my daily routine & world view! gots no clue why is but i seen enough reviews to know im not no DRONE needin sum1 tellin me wat to BE & SAY cause everythings BLACK&WHITE in my raisinshrivel world'
yea you're not nothin. yea no you're somethin. you're somethin alrite lmao re-haaash from the otha day: youtube.com/watch?v=pjdr9Y_g3CA
ninety seconds of unbridled brilliance

Haha, called it. You have not seen the film and you don't have any argument against it.

letterboxd.com/brenx923/

the song from Frozen is unironically way better than this

believe whatever you want to

post account

f-frozen? lmoa if not for the media conglomerate mind-control force shoving this shit down our throats for years on end you'd have no conviction whatsoever. 'the fuck outta here.

/amaranth

are you a schizoid?
anyway, it's better. goose couldn't sing to save his life and that theme is extremely underwhelming. the frozen tune, even if pasteurized for mass consumption, at least seem to carry some genuine pathos from the performer. like everything else on la la land, it lacks a pulse

such criticism, the film lacks a pulse! graduated from ivy league film school deffo!

of course it aint you because it is me.

if you are able to look at a pastiche of old film tropes, story arcs lifted from better stories, paper-thin characters that are more of a vehicle for bad dancing and never seem to form a connection, strawmanned "villains", bad songs and overblown, stiff technicolor cinematography and see it as genuine, emotional filmmaking, then suit yourself.

You aren't fooling anyone, pierrot.

Fucking fag bashing La La Land under the cover of Brody and too much of a beta to even post his profile.

>when the embryo gets exposed( and by himself lmao)

>again in the theaters (against my will)
La La Land is an okay movie and you are a cuck who's incapable of saying no

not pierrot

this is an anonymous forum

whoops, forgot my profile :^)

>Pulp Fiction 2 stars
Silly Steak hating a classic

Still unable to elaborate why LLL is a bad film. And no, blanket statement shitposts will not do.

>Still unable to elaborate why LLL is a bad film
many of the reasons are here there are plenty more, though

Literally a list of blanket statements, try again pseud.

Do you like Pulp Fiction

>overblown, stiff technicolor cinematography
Damn, so much this. Everything about this movie (from the characters to the music to the photography) was stiff and clinical and artificial.

>dismiss it with some cute little meme reply?

>2 stars equals hate
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

anyway i like it up to a point, it just keeps going for another hour after that point

Tarantino needs to learn what a 90 minute movie is

Nothing meme about calling out zero effort shitposting. Lets recap.

1. You are too much of a beta to use your own profile.
2. You tried to pretend you had seen the film.
3. You are regurgitating Brody's article and trying to appear as if you had seen the film.

The third part is self-evident provided by the fact you were asked a single original argument against it and You could not provide it.

yeah. tarantino actually built something fresh out of his pop-culture obsession and lifting. the only creative thing about la la land is the "twist" ending. the dancing in the stars sequence was kinda cool too
anyway, chazelle's aspirations are totally different from tarantino, I don't know why you brought up pulp fiction

>still insisting on the "you haven't even watched the movie angle"
sad

Learn to use capitalization.

>Still not posting his argument against the film.
>Still not providing his profile.
How hard can you lie to yourself, senpai.

>You can't criticize films if you aren't a director yourself

i know how to. i choose not to

i already posted arguments that you dismissed, as predicted earlier

>2 don't stars equals hate
>that means is not a good movie... but i enjoyed it
>i enjoy bad movies
t. steakcuck

it means i liked aspects of it but recognize that it's deeply flawed in some significant way

or just that i disliked it, but not enough to slap it with a 1 star

retards like you are why people feel the need to explain what a 5 star rating system is in their bio

Blanket statements are useless without further argumentation. You could've posted gibberish and it'd mean as much.

>I choose not to use capitalization.
Does it give more points in the review circles or what? "Street cred of Letterboxd"?

>i posted arguments
By the display in this thread you couldn't present arguments to save your life

>La La Land
why's a 7/10 movie getting so much praise?

don't stars equals hate
It actually doesn't. It's way better than 0.5 stars.

>Rogue One better than Captain Fantastic
*pukes*

dogshit > steakembryo

it's true and you should fuck off back to

steakBRO > you

>i liked aspects of a bad movie, that means i liked the entire movie.

they're some of my impressions. this is not a movie review, why should I fastidiously develop on several points?
have you posted any arguments on why you think la la land is good?

epic

more like a 5/10 desu

Things are really bleak, because yes, steakbro is bad, but there's plenty worse in these threads nowadays

i think the problem you're having here is that you're trying to generalize movies as "entirely bad" or "entirely good"

it's very rare for a film to be so unified

that's what 1 and 5 star ratings are for

It's pretty stupid they included the Cinemascope icon but didn't actually shoot it in Cinemascope.

>why should I fastidiously develop on several points?
To prove you have seen it.

>there's plenty worse in these threads nowadays
Name them

You're very confused about how much you hate it, right? What a thread

27achmed34

youtube.com/watch?v=HpuDmvsGcBU

That's one important thing, few profiles are posted and most of these embryos play anonymous

You can enjoy films you realize are poorly made or conceived.

youtube.com/watch?v=fBWf6Zvn0jQ

youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

You people are fucking autistic, even for Sup Forums

Jesus christ I would slap the shit out of any of you

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck whitey

Upset I didn't follow you back?

fuck the kulmpabf administration and fuck the white spaghetti they serve in my lunch room