Scotland's NT Manager Gordon Strachan blames Scottish genetics for failure to qualify for World Cup

Scotland has been waiting for a World Cup entry for 20 years and will have to keep waiting as the Scottish national team yet again failed to qualify for the biggest stage in sport after a disappointing 2-2 draw in Slovenia.
Scotland's national team manager has now offered a rather unusual explanation for the failure: Scottish genetics.

>"Genetically, we are behind," said Strachan. "In the last campaign we were the second smallest team, apart from Spain."
>Strachan said they had been unable to combat Slovenia's "height and strength" at set-plays.
>"Nobody can tell me that, apart from one player, they are technically better than our players," he said. "But, physically, we have a big problem!"
>Scotland's starting 11 in Ljubljana were more than three centimetres smaller than their opponents on average.
>"We can fight it, battle it and get through games on sheer determination and work-rate, but that takes a lot out of you if you don't have genetics on your side."
>Strachan has, jokingly, proposed a special programme to improve Scottish chances for future qualifying campaigns.
>"Maybe we'll get big women and big men together and see what we can do for the future."

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/brother-and-sister-who-had-sex-in-motherwell-1084260
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe you should stop inbreeding then you fucking filthy dogs

if my country of manlet and mestizos can make it to a world cup i think they should be able to do it too

but to be fair, you also mostly compete against other mestizo manlets to qualify for the world cup

the scots have to fight against big slavs and germanics to make it

>second smallest team, apart from Spain

not like Spain have done anything despite that is it. perhaps adopt an elegant style of football that suits manlets just like they did then, instead of being stuck in the past of cow field pitches and hoofing the ball up to the big 'ard man

So is he promoting black breeding?

Nah, people in balkans, especially southern balkan are pretty tall
Im 6ft2 and sometimes feel average at campus

It's progress Scots are accepting their genetic inferiority. Reminder the union only came about because Scots bankrupted themselves trying to set up their own colonies like their English masters. Failure is in their blood. They couldn't even vote for their own independence despite that being what defined them. Every time and a yank bangs on about muh Scottish heritage I just shake my head and laugh.

i'd bet 500 dollarydos scotland wouldn't qualify in conmebol either

This is Strachan covering his arse because his teams were shite.

nothing personal gordon

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Man, I love Scotland and I don't even know how to explain why.

They should hire a good Brazilian coach, like Jair Ventura, the qualify would be right.

Never hire a Scottish coach or an Englishmen, roaches know nothing about football.

This is one solution. Us Scottish men come from generations of scrawny manlet whitebois that wear skirts all the time. We simply cannot compete. The only solution now is to let Africans breed with out women and wait 18 years.

>Man, I love Scotland and I don't even know how to explain why.

because you've bought into the propagandised portrayal of Scots as an oppressed people who still have a strong will for freedom, but the reality is very different.

All ginger, short and ugly

Ok but that doesn't change the fact that you and your family are still short spics.

Also no shit the entire UKs genetics are behind the that of other nations. Have you seen those people?

Reminder that Alex Ferguson is a cuckold and a coward for refusing to take the Scotland job. Literally too scared to tarnish his reputation.

Nah, cospiracyroach. Nah.

I love the shirts. Scots shirts are badasses.

that feel when I'm a Celtic manlet

When was the last African world cup winner? You need to send in the Lucios and the Miguels.

Then play tiki-taka you stupid Jock.

France have a good chance of being the first

Oh fuck off with this meme. France don't stand a fucking chance of winning the WC, I don't care who's in the squad. Even Brazil have a better chance.

lol, is he planning to stay the manager?

I reckon it's going to be a bit hard to coach and motivate a bunch of players who you publicly described as genetically inferior.....

African countries don't have good infrastructure, coaching staff, they can't pick out good talent etc. All the good talent left and migrated to Europe.

Besides Brazilians are mixed black and won 5 World Cups.

Face it white boi, you're inferior.

And we won the 4 World Cups with a small amount of non-white players, as did the Italians.

Africans are much smaller on average than Europeans btw, especially Germanic and Slavic Europeans.

Scottish people have the worst genetics of any white nation

Pallid skin, yellow teeth, cold eyes, thin mouths, look 50 years old at 30

Better than Messi and CR7.

Hitler pumped you guys up with Steroids and Genetic Modification.

also

>Italy
>White

yeah yeah, nice memes I guess

>using the phrase "white boi"
>posting under the Union Jack flag
Please leave my country as quickly as possible, if not sooner.

the balls on this kid

pick taller (protestant) players then strachan, you fenian manlet

Saying things like this is proof how much Scottish football is lagging behind the rest of the world in football. Many other teams have embraced change, but Scotland is still roaring against the dying light with their proper football men andere unwillingness to adapt (see also the Premiership's resistance to JF managers with new ideologies)

you now remember Chirs Iwelumo and Nigel Quashie

What a faggot
His defeatist attitude in big matches was the reason they failed to qualify. Fucking Moyes tier manager.

Confirmed for not having a clue. Scotland actually try to play decent football. The 2 Ireland teams play the kind of shit you are describing.

I was going to suggest that scotland could just enter the celtic squad but then realised it's about as Scottish as the man city squad is English. What went wrong?

Genuinely don't understand this, Scots are taller than the global average by a significant margin. There must be plenty of tall Scottish players for him to pick.

Well, for once, I agree with the genetics meme

If you play the "lel old britain football" of throwing the ball 60 meters and try to resolve it, you are going to lose against stronger teams. Maybe they should try to learn how to actually pass the ball.
If the height was that important, the Netherlands would be in the WC. And they are tall AND technical.

>Scots are taller than the global average by a significant margin

Since when? All their best players have been manlets and the average height for men in Scotland is 5’8.

he debunked his own theory in the very 1st sentence

maybe you should stop emigrating here then you poor fucks

we unioned because we were on your throne dumbcunt

he only picks celtic hibs and hearts players mate

this lol

the team are fucking manlets theres no denying it, watch any set piece

He just don't want to take the blame, scots are taller than most euro countries that have qualified on average.
>Nobody can tell me that, apart from one player, they are technically better than our players
Slovenia did pass the ball better yesterday, Scotland lost precisely because they were shit technically and resorted to hoofball from the start

didn't know this the manlet cutoff in America is 6'4"

So most Americans are seen as manlets?

>The average American height for men is 177 cm or 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 10 inches tall.

The average American is very clearly a manlet by your standard.

>Ok but that doesn't change the fact that you and your family are still short spics.
Wew at least we are not americans.

Average male height worldwide is 5'6" thanks to South America, India, and East Asia. I know that 5'8" is short from our point of view, but compared to the whole world those "manlets" are actually tall.

He's obviously being sarcastic you stupid kraut

and also Africa

Africans are on average like a whole head smaller than average Europeans.

but spain wins all the time?

scotland is just a very small country and will never be the best, duh

france may do it (they wont)

Scotland look like a fucking pub team with their beer bellies swinging around, maybe they need to train a wee bit harder

We used to have this excuse ready to justify any failure.

Portugal is celtic, hence why its people are short.

>germanics

>tiny scottish cocks

Of course YES!

This. Either Spain or Germany will win.

>Never hire a Scottish coach

who is Alex Ferguson

kys

Strachan refused to discuss his future after their fate was sealed on Sunday and blamed the loss on the lack of height in his side.

"Genetically we are behind," Strachan said. "In the last campaign, we were the second smallest

>Genetically we have to work at things, maybe we get big women and men together and see what we can do.

"But it is a problem for us because we have to fight harder for every ball and jump higher than anyone else.

"Nobody can tell me their technique, apart from one player, is better than any of ours. But physically we have a problem

"When you see them at the end of the game, I don't think I have seen a group of players that exhausted and disappointed.

we were against a physically stronger side, a side that has never conceded a goal here.

"Against a physical side, we knew set-plays would be a problem and they scored from two set-plays. We can't change genetics and just can't play the biggest people in Scotland.

"Technically we are fine, but our lads have got to work harder on the ball than bigger lads who are 6ft 2in or 6ft 3in."

LMAO HE WANTS MANLETS TO NO LONGER REPRODUCE AND TALL PEOPLE TO CUQ THEIR GIRLS

WHEN WILL SCOTS LEARN?

this. they either need technical players like dalglish or brick shit houses like souness. they play like souness but have the body of dalglish

And so, millions of strong, tall, big dicked Congoids were imported to Scotland.

I go to America for a lot for work. You lads are as short as fuck. The only tall ones of you I see are 6'5" niggers strolling around, dressed like they're in a 90s rap video. Shameful

to be fair hes probably right. they seriously need to grow. all that weak celtic blood influencing them desu

t. Short spic.

Would love to see a white compared to beaner brain capacity chart.

t. Bad teeth

Whiskyniggers BTFO

>scots
when will they learn??

10/10 pic

to be fair all brits seem to lack the genetics to understand the game of football. physicals are almost irrelevant, but that they'd hire a brainlet like him, to be national manager says it all
nice

>tfw no Bruzil
>tfw no MacKaka
>tfw no Aberdinho
The advert was literally calling for us to be cuckolds but it was a funny advert nonetheless

>scots
when will they learn??

If Messi, Hazard, Dybala, Modric and Kante were from scotland they would destroy a team like Slovenia
And they're all manlets

Height is NOT the problem

>inb4 t. manlet

lol what an idiot

scotcucks should just give up already and let themselves be annexed by us englanders

t. manlet

Explain why professional footballers are taller than the average man.
Surely there must be an advantage in height.

t. manlet

>We were the smallest team, apart from Spain
>Unable to combat Slovenia's "height and strength"

Yes, Scotland need to aim for the dizzying heights of Slovenian football.

where is your data on that?

JUST

I honestly waited 2 years for this after the fucking Georgia defeat left me raging

Where's all the Scottish talent?

Gauld died and that was it

keepers (and to an extent) central defenders would drive up the average. But list your 10 GOATs for every other position and you wouldn't have many players over 180 cm. the average would probably be a bit under 175, at least the median would

the best central midfield in the world (pogba fellaini matic) are all 6'3+

Hearty kek

Nice bait, subtle

prove me wrong casuals

>customers

damn siberians are on whole different level of intelligence.

just delete scotland desu

He's not wrong.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/brother-and-sister-who-had-sex-in-motherwell-1084260

why do brits have this "we need fast tall pacy nigs to win" mentality?

that's all they can grasp. they see one player going fast, then they can "understand" that he is good at something
they don't understand space, timing, tempo and other central concepts of the game

I love the kind of unflattering chav photos that are always used to illustrate articles like that.

wtf I love Eugenics now