HEEM

Bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

piknu.com/m/1432242391516258189_717916257
youtu.be/KEJKtxib4yA
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/08/christopher-columbus-indigenous-peoples-day/744210001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dern bless

is blapton smeg a good fighter

I'd like to apologize to that heem poster who argued about depression

After reading these comments I've decided you were right piknu.com/m/1432242391516258189_717916257

What is the best looking belt?

WEC

WEC looks great. UFC is #2

Bellator and Strikeforce look really tacky with the red.

Gotta be either UFC or WEC. The pride one is good too

I also think WEC

Yeah, Bellator and strikeforce have had a bunch of different designs. I only put those 2 there because I _think_ they're the most recent ones.

You have to run a gauntlet where you get double your yearly salary for every might mouse you defeat in a row.

How many mighty mouses could you defeat if you got a 15 minute break in between every fight?

How many could you defeat with 3 months of paid training?

I have never trained bjj or wrestling in my life so literally zero

Judges should stop rewarding takedowns, and only reward if you do damage on the ground. Taking a guy down 10 seconds before the end of the round should be irrelevant on the scorecards

I've been training for a year, but I couldn't even beat one probably since I'm 6ft 155 soaking wet. Maybe after some PEDs and mass gainer

Well I'm 6'1" so probably 1001 before I voluntarily stopped because the crowd has to get home for dinner.

Cage Warriors is the worst by far, with how flat it is it looks like its just drawn on a piece of plastic

>Taking a guy down 10 seconds before the end of the round should be irrelevant on the scorecards

That's retarded. If anything, it's definitely comparable to passing and should be scored as such.

used to look even worse

We'll I'm 7'3 and 325 plus I took karate classes when I was a kid, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to touch me at all. Everyone knows that no one with a size disadvantage has ever won an mma fight. like the old saying goes "everyone is the same size on the ground" because it doesn't matter how small they are after you knock the out lol. By the way I have a huge dick too.

Khalil Rountree vs Gokhan Saki at UFC 219

t.angry manlet

wow lol

What the hell
Quick turnaround for Saki and not the easiest fight. Doesn't Khalil have a bit of wrestling in him too?

Interesting fight honestly

you're just piece of shit motherfucker, go ask your nanny to give you some milk

He still shouldn't be able to take you down or do anything to you. He is the same weight as you but you are way taller.

It would be like fighting a kid

Good fight.

poo in loo please fella

>Quick turnaround for Saki
WME desperate for buys an Saki is a bit of interest around him right now. Don't know what else has been announced but they will for sure try and stack that card.

Khalil has atrocious takedown defence and probably not much better offensive wrestling. I'd be surprised if that goes to the ground

in for bisping

219 looks good so far, Cruz, Condit, and Saki on it now

>not mentioning Calvillo

Wgaf about some wmma gremlin

I'm remarkably uninterested in Condit
I think he should probably have retired like he said he was going to

I also feel this feel

I think he's past it

Why do you insist on forcing that hideous reddit poster OP

Because he is the scatspammer from Reddit

Oh, I thought I recalled him wall and stalling in one of his recent fights to try and eek the W
I'm probably thinking about someone else
It's also not bad for exposure desu

Gokan Saki was supposed to get blacked by Cannonier, not this Kalil autismo

Who's headlining? Cyborg/Holm?
Or is this the card they're trying to get Conor on. He's probably the only one available

can the autist that makes the good calendar please post Octobers one, also dig the birthday hats. Thanks for your work ya /heem/o

I think Bellator and strikeforce are no slouch but sorry UFC takes it.

buddy doesn't watch MMA during football season

Nice to see you're done being a sperg, welcome back bud!

Obviously not calendarbreh but here you go m8

what's next for Derrick? was he scared of Fabricio or was it a legit injury?

>This Bud isn’t for the Ultimate Fighting Championship any more.

>The UFC has reached a multiyear deal with Modelo Especial which will make the Mexican import the Octagon’s official beer and malt beverage starting in 2018. The partnership was announced on Monday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

thanks england

He was legit injured, maybe he fights reem/Ngannou loser

Man this is either going to sound so strange or literally make no difference

I think he'll be out for a while. Might even retire.
I think Werdum would probably have had his way wtih him though and the fight would look similar to the Harris oen

I've never heard of Modelo Especial and I'm an alcoholic

CAN YOU SEE ME NOW?

No the camera's off

Wait I should have actually finished reading

>The deal will see Modelo branding and signage stamped in and around the Octagon at UFC events but is not an exclusive deal, allowing the UFC to pursue similar beverage sponsorships with other companies in international markets.

>"Our Bud deal was a global deal so it prevented us from doing activation and creating sponsorship relationships with local beer companies in really important markets around the world,” added Epstein.

>It would be like fighting a kid

Kids don't weigh as much as adults bud lol

I know thats why I am saying it would be like fighting one of them given dj weighs 125

Redpill me on decision Dan

Seems like you already know the story bisping. He did knock you out and win over the world though

you said "he is the same weight as you" to the other guy and then followed that with "it would be like fighting a kid"

that other guy is skinny as well

That's actually a better deal than I thought. Budweiser was probably more lucrative by itself but if they can get some other deals done they should come out ahead

fighting someone your own weight isn't like fighting a kid

roundtree is too much too soon. rip saki

Memes aside, DJ would literally heem the living fuck out of the people talking about him in this thread.

>heem
maybe not
>submit
most definitely

>uhh i was just wondering, me and the fellas were talking about it the whole day, and what a better time to get closure than in the post match, post submission interview in front of everyone; what is that on your chest? Is that a staph infection?

Why is he and dana so creepy at weighins

got a piece on him for sure 100% my man

Tots adorb

I think its the big head, eyes, and ears coming together that make him look like that. His voice being that of a soft spoken white suburbanite does not help either.

no he wouldn't stop projecting you fucking booger eater

It's the joe rogan kool-aid. People fall for it everytime. they did it with ronda. They bought into conor being a boxer and now Demetrius Johnson would beat up people who out weigh him by 100 pounds somehow and have a foot advantage in height

I hate how hyperbolic the UFC gets when they need a star desperately. Just call him for what he is. A really elite fighter at his weight class. Not some secret monster who can beat bigger people when we know that isn't the case. He lost to Mr. Glass just 10 pounds up.

>flyweights
>heeming anybody
>lmao at the current status of the city of you

Is he /our guy/?

Peak form.

rogan vs edmond

who wins?

dont know if joe can handle the head movement

Reddit doesn’t have a heem general my guys

You want Ray Borg? We'll give you Ray Borg

this is the thread that killed heem

based Saki gonna fight 18 times this year K-1 style

I passed my polygraph exam guys. I should be entering the police academy in January

Do the dam ting is on MMA Hour
youtu.be/KEJKtxib4yA

/heem/ died around 189 desu.

who cares he's a boring shithead

Name a more iconic duo, I'll wait...

Happy Columbus Day heem

Tony absolutely cannot be the person to represent mma. Im not even memeing here, he is just way too autistic.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/08/christopher-columbus-indigenous-peoples-day/744210001/

WRONG

how could you say that

DC and Rockhold
DC and Cain
DC and anybody except Jones basically, he's a great dude

What the hell, how did I not catch this when watching live? Lmao

good posts

Bellator 185 is literally next week

>Gegard Mousasi vs Alexander Shlemenko
>David Rickels vs Brennan Ward

184 was pretty great, you know, all considered.

Strikeforce2.0 reporting in. They just need to stablish a yearly tournament between them and RIZIN.

Always enjoying Holloway's autism.

What a comfy monday lads.

Tony? That's JCVD.