I don't know why, but seeing people wearing this shit infuriates me...

I don't know why, but seeing people wearing this shit infuriates me. Has the media brainwashed me into hating everything that has to do with Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

you should hate fascists.

yes

yes.

Either kill yourself, or convert.

Fuck this tranny piece of shit

Fag

Nah I think some edgy hipsters that were only in it to be contrarian are getting sick of MAGA and Trump.

These people are usually the eternal NEET /r9k/ autists though

That's a tranny???

useful idiots

no

Yes

Looks like it's time for an Alt-Right thread. user it's not the media, Trumpcucks are the SJWs of the right.

Post more Kayla

Sounds like you're quite a faggot

See what I mean?

this triggers me kind of

Look at all the beta males itt running to defend a Tranny because she attention whores with a Trump hat.

its not a tranny

we have pictures of her in a swimsuitand pictures of her when she waslike 12 or so(non-sexual stuff ofc) and its clear she is a she

bernouts and hillshills are just mad hot girls support trump

The truth...if anyone is interested in that

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg

No

they should hate commies too

It doesn't infuriate me, but it makes me cringe. I'm a Trump supporter, but worshiping him is pathetic.

why do you hate trump?? fucking shitskin

this person cant possibly be old enough to vote

I don't know, and please don't refer to me as a shitskin, I can't help being born black.

We have IDs on this board Pablo

Fucking hell.

Itt: shills post the same 5 cherrypicked images of slightly below average looking people
remember to sage on your way out! ;)

WEW
E
W

>Has the media brainwashed me into hating everything that has to do with Trump?
Yes. The race war is coming very soon.

i think the reason you hate him is because you know the only reason he wears that shit is to attention whore. He could give 2 shits if Trump actually wins

Nice try faggot.

Does it trigger you, because you know you're not a special snowflake, and will have to work for your money?

>being triggered by MAGA gear

What a fucking faggot.

Yes this is a real Trump supporter on Sup Forums

Damn kid. Have you ever a met a girl other than your mother?

Op here, I already work for my money.

This user is correct. You should turn your anger to Hillary.

The good news is that you CAN stop being a cuck!

Oh god, muh sides. /pol truly is a containment board. I'm genuinely surprised they didn't shop Trump hats on them.

Another shot of these fags. These are the average posters in Trump General threads.

Then, why do you get triggered by stuff that is fighting for your rights? Are you not triggered by bernie, or clinton stuff that advertises in taking away your earned income?

gtfo summerfag

>monk

Kay I'll bite. You do realize it's liberal policies that are keeping black people down right? Welfare has destroyed black families.

Man that's just cringey, grown ups with childish hobbies, probably none of them even married..

Probably has something to do with you mentally being an 8 year old.

roll gibsmedat chemist

I've seen this one before, but not the one where they got into visual range of Trump. I dunno why, but I couldn't stop laughing at what Trump may have been thinking in that moment.

I'm no better and probably look more like the ricebro in that pic, but this has been a wake-up call to what I probably look like to most normies and it's not pretty.

exactly how I imagine most people here

Here's another one of him, this one cracks me up.

gimme

Roll'n

yeah pretty much, thats why my car has been keyed to shit and shot with paintballs all because of my MAGA bumper sticker.

This Is Your Movement

Oh god, stop it, you're killing me

I agree with Trump's policies and vision for America, but now that I saw these cherry-picked images of ugly and below-average Trump supporters, I am now #mentallyhill

She's so perfect.