/PaleWaves/ stories

What's YOUR story, Sup Forums?

Me? At first, I thought Pale Waves was just another Sup Forums sensation. You know, the typical artfag, urbanite, whathaveyou. I instantly jumped to the conclusion that they were a meme. Boy was I wrong. After hearing Television Romance the first time, everything changed. Seeing Heather's flawless performance in that video set the bar to new heights.The slight ethereal fuzz in the background boldly echoes experimental bands like My Bloody Valentine and Radiohead, while simultaneously being truly unique and true to themselves and the indie spirit.And this was just the beginning. After that first viewing, I meticulously learned all I could. Searching youtube, I watched every video back to back. As I type type this right now, The Tide plays dreamily in the background.
Today, with yesterday's sensational release of Heavenly, the bar has once again been set. I look to the future of this band with nothing but a sense of hope and faith that they will continue to reinvent rock and the indie movement as we know it.
/HeatherBros/, share your stories! We need to keep the ball rolling. SPREAD THE WORD! Tell us how she's changed YOUR life!

Attached: Heather.png (3800x3312, 273K)

It's gone too far.
Delet Sup Forums.

commit suicide

continue my legacy, my goths

Attached: robert-smith.jpg (257x258, 13K)

>google this song
>see lead singer
>think "oh fuck, has goth finally come back? I can't wait to hear this new and popular goth rock!"
>listen to song
>it's the same generic indie rock as every other band

I want to fucking die

>generic
Yes please die, loser

i just want the posts to stop man
you guys are actually making me upset

Oh sweetie, no. Just, no.

Attached: 6546563636434.png (473x597, 144K)

jokes on you op. you wasted your time typing all that banal shit out and i didn't even bother reading it

probably Tylo Be Chillin

i read it and laughed OP. great thread

yeah but you’re a faggot so....

Fuck off.

Attached: 5eBZYyl.jpg (488x516, 89K)

die in a fire

See:

Attached: tumblr_p387unVH461qkqslno1_500.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Me? At first, I thought Pale Waves was just another Sup Forums sensation. You know, the typical artfag, urbanite, whathaveyou. I instantly jumped to the conclusion that they were a meme. Boy was I wrong. After hearing Television Romance the first time, everything changed. Seeing Heather's flawless performance in that video set the bar to new heights.The slight ethereal fuzz in the background boldly echoes experimental bands like My Bloody Valentine and Radiohead, while simultaneously being truly unique and true to themselves and the indie spirit.And this was just the beginning. After that first viewing, I meticulously learned all I could. Searching youtube, I watched every video back to back. As I type type this right now, The Tide plays dreamily in the background.
Today, with yesterday's sensational release of Heavenly, the bar has once again been set. I look to the future of this band with nothing but a sense of hope and faith that they will continue to reinvent rock and the indie movement as we know it.
Me on the right btw

Attached: 00000000000000000000000000000000000drca.jpg (1441x1000, 313K)

Where are the .gifs of her sexy gaze from the Heavenly video that came out the other day? :(

Fuck up, cunt.

Ripe for facefucking

God, she's beautiful

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 1.10.54 AM.png (1440x529, 852K)

>actually like pale waves
>want to buy a shirt from them
>but don't want to be associated with a fucking meme

Attached: 1500001760030.jpg (747x919, 43K)

I hear you, dude.
I'm additionally torn cause I'm a sucker for longsleeves & I like the design on the My Obsession shirt, but that's my least favorite of the 6 tracks they have so far :(

>generic
>Yes please die, loser
It has nothing to do with gothic bands like Bauhaus, Dead Can Dance and Nick Cave among others, but why would you care?

omg i LOVE her

hi user! you seem to have posted a thread on Sup Forums that isn't related to music! as such, I will need to report this thread. hopefully you understand. also, so this thread doesn't get any unwarranted attention beyond this post, I will also need to sage.
better luck next time, friend!

Prune, you talk funny

Attached: DVTiM1VXUAAQkIo.jpg (540x960, 67K)

Attached: SWAG.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

It's called whore makeup

>ywn spend a rainy day cuddled up in bed with her

Attached: pale.jpg (2048x1364, 330K)