I don't understand how they could do that, aren't sikhs bro-tier

things that never happened

sage

sikh burn bro

>THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED

>MUH RAW EMOTIONS

>bullying sikhs
TOO FAR

>A highly publicized case was that of Shafilea Iftikhar Ahmed, a 17-year-old British Pakistani girl from Great Sankey, Warrington, Cheshire, who was murdered in 2003 by her parents.However, a lesser-known case is that of Gurmeet Singh Ubhi, a Sikh man who, in February 2011, was found guilty of the murder of his 24-year-old daughter, Amrit Kaur Ubhi in 2010. Ubhi was found to have murdered his daughter because he disapproved of her being 'too westernised'. Likewise he also disapproved of the fact that she was dating a non-Sikh man.

In 2012, the UK had the first white victim of an honor killing: 17 year old Laura Wilson was killed by her Asian boyfriend, Ashtiaq Ashgar, because she revealed details of their relationship to his family, challenging traditional cultural values of the Asian family. Laura Wilson's mother told Daily Mail, “I honestly think it was an honour killing for putting shame on the family. They needed to shut Laura up and they did”. Wilson was repeatedly knifed to death as she walked along a canal in Rotherham city.

>Sikhs
>bro tier

>my friend told me this totally real thing happened guys EMOJI

>telling them to go back to Pakistan instead of Syria

>being islamophobic yet telling "muslims" to go on planes

not even trying to be a racist

The majority of sikhs voted to Bremain.

>Sikhs are one person.

No they didn't they voted Leave

>Ashtiaq Ashgar

>Asian

>traditional cultural values of the Asian family

LET'S PAINT THIS FUCKING NARRATIVE

No they didnt actually. Im not saying Sikhs are brotier ive never even met one but get your facts straight.

Keked and checked

That totally happened.

oh no! kill all white brits now

Will Brits soon outmatch Aussies for banter?

>do you want get medical mistreatment?
>because thats how you get medical mistreatment

Protip: none of these twitter anecdotes ever actually happened. Especially the ones involving children.

You won't believe me, but I went to college with ashtiaq. We were in public services together, and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He was more British than anything else, while his parents were old school Muslim.

This, the brazillian fanfic is going worldwide and Sup Forums doesn't even realize it.

yes of course, im redpilled to the max unlike you sheep faggots xD

It could have happened as banter but because they haven't assimilated they don't understand.

hey singh, watcha doin?

That poor racist man will probably have a heart attack when he finds out leaving the EU will not stop the pakis from coming...

Why do Belgians still show their face here after this shame?

this joke so cheesy it clogged my heart

Hahaha black at 0%

They need to try harder. It's well known Sikhs are very nationalist for the country they live in so something like Brexit is right up their alley. Their very religion even tells them to be good, loyal patriots.

Britain goes to full fascist mode in just a day, and they're calling us nazis?
Take a look in the mirror, Britbongs.

None of these tweets ever happened.

The issue with Sikhs is that Wayne Welfare and his posse are too dumb to tell them apart from muslims, so Sikhs are often the incorrect targets of anti-islamic feelings.

Sikhs already culturally dislike muslims so this just rubs them even more up the wrong way, it's why they are the allies of western civilisation.

Britain is just setting things right. Mosley would be proud.

Shut the fuck up nazi scum.

Austria was your first victim and we will never forgive you. Can't wait for the day you become a minority in your country.

There are more S.E Asians here than east Asians so we use the word Asian differently.

You started WW1.
You sent us the guy that started WW2.
If anybody is to blame, Austria is.

It's at about 27% mr gravel man.

I don't really believe it actually

I think the left is making up tales.

>you started WW1

Bullshit. The military of austria-hungary was extremely shit. If the germans wouldn't have be so bloodthirsty and jumped on the first chance to start a war nothing major would have happened.

>You sent us the guy that started WW2.

According to that logic its the guns fault if someone is killed and not the person who shot it.

How's that hippocratic oath go in England?

Do you really think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Yeah, Sikhs are totally bro-tier

Oh wait

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Keep denying it.
You Alpiners aren't right in the head anyway.
It's no wonder that psychology had to be invented in your sick country.

These tweets are fake. They are used to incite hatred towards people who voted leave.

Sikhs are bro tier tbqh

South no S.E.
Our european trade agreement will include free movement and racists will be triggered.

could it be that the A FUCKING LEAF shit is being caused by pooinloo Indians resident in Canada...?

>democratic referendum
>fascist
>EU bureaucrats
>not fascist

>by race and ethnicity
>Christian
>No religion

Based

If it's brown flush it down

>no arguments

Get cucked by mudslimes piefke.

>a Canadian national, remains the only person convicted of involvement in the bombing

>Sikh
>Pakistan

Even in their thingsthatneverhappened imaginations they can't even get fucking countries of origin correct.

Carlos!

You're the one who argues against written history with no arguments.

If the Germans wouldn't have be so bloodthirsty and jumped on the first chance to start a war you would have just been BTFO by Russia after you made a hash of invading Serbia,

>implying austria-hungary would have invaded serbia without the backing of germans

The K.u.K wasn't famous for being brave friend.

Don't mess with sikhs.

>flag
fuck sikhs, it's a shitskin religion full of, you guessed it, shitskins.

Sikhs are brow-up tier.

A Swede defending a shitskin?
No fucking way

>aren't sikhs bro-tier
that's a shitty /k/ meme

they are as bad as muslims

whats so good about sikhs?

>only white people voted to leave

so basically the fact that whites are still the majority saved the UK from the EU

also why are religions and sects seen as ethnicities and races in your country ?

underrated

we'd have to get considerably worse at it for that to happen

cucked yourself there m80

Even if that did happen, it sounds like banter to me.

This graph is horrible.

It should be a histogram that ranges from 0%-100%.

Sikhs hate Muslims more than Sup Forums

Aren't Sikh's like the non-jewish jews?

I like how Sikh's are always used as proof of the innocent, peaceful Brown caught in the crossfire of White ignorance.

But then you ignore the meme and read about Sikhs for fifteen minutes and realize they aren't above political assassination and organized crime.

>jew wants to know how to trick people like the Sikhs did

People love to claim that Sikhs are "bro-tier" because then they can say "look I'm not racist I like THESE brown people"

reality is they're the exact same subhuman scum with a different book

so they can label us racist when we vote to leave

According to social media, every single person who isn't white in the UK has been told to go home.

>Things that actually happened

What a load of shit. Nobody just says things like that. It's pathetic how desperate Remainers are to get some dirt on us.

Things that never happened thread?

>Sikh pooinloo immigrant poster detected.

lol

Leafs gave us Bieber and Nickleback.

Who's the terrorist now?

Don't know what kind of Sikhs you got there but most of the younger sikhs here are drug addicts. Around 50-70% of Punjab's youth are drug addicts (Punjab is the Indian state with Sikh majority)

ahahahahaha fuck he got rekt m8 sikh's can't handle the bants

if muslims could handle the banter they'd be k

Can you blame them? Their entire university-educated class moved to Canada to become taxi drivers.

>shoo-o-ooo... why *hic* canandana?
>I have a degree in biochemistry
>imsh drunk...
>That'll be 21.40, Sir

All of a sudden brits cunts cant handle a wee bit of banter it seems?

This. Thats a retarded image.

Wrong, that fucking Serbian asshole who shot the Archduke is who started WW1. Just to think that without Serbia and their annoying as fuck nationalism we might have avoided both World Wars altogether...

Are you confused?

OP tweet is the most bro-tier answer

Based af
The Sikh bro meme was real all along

LIBERAL
TEARS

What brazillian fanfic?

that meme needs to die