Shout out for Dreamworks

Why is Dreamworks the best and most accurate racially when it comes to animation?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/18/12-images-pharaohs-prove-ancient-egyptians-black/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_of_Africa
atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>less than thinly veiled b8 thread

OP, we know you are afraid to post on Sup Forums but why bring your poorly constructed memes to Sup Forums (the true board of peace).

Anyway, what happened to Dreamworks? Why can't they make animatedkino again?

>Movie portrays Egyptians as villains
>Praised by nigs

Did anyone ever argue that Egyptians weren't brown?

The argument is that they weren't sub-saharan Africans.

And for the record, The Prince of Egypt is easily in the top ten greatest animated films of all time.

The Egyptians were inbreds who peaked around 2000 BC. Later dynasties were Greek so Cleopatra (who was also an inbred) don't count. One of the most overrated 'empires' of human history. Let the niggers have them. We already have Britannia, Russia, Germany, France and Rome.

>we already have

You dont have shit you other than your small penis and your chicken tendies.

>Did anyone ever argue that Egyptians weren't brown?
plenty of people on Sup Forums

Nobody thought they were sub-saharan, the argument is more for general "black" which encompasses multiple ethnicities

>Nobody thought they were sub-saharan

Tell that to black Americans.

HMMMMMMMM

>We already have Britannia, Russia, Germany, France and Rome.

last I check anyone of any race can go to all of these towns

>Nobody thought they were sub-saharan

top kek m8

Why do all normie memes look like this? I'm not kidding, I seriously don't understand.

The Ptolemys were white and they ruled for about 300 years

What do you mean "we" you nigger. You weren't even part of those empires or even related to them, you can't take credit of accomplishments you weren't apart of. Imagine being so pathetic that you have to latch onto the achievements of others because you have none

They weren't native so they don't count

Do niggers seriously not know how to save a picture? Do they screenshot everything and send it their friends, who in turn also screenshot it? Jesus fucking Christ, that compression rape is fucking awful.

I think the quality of pics gets worse and worse when a meme is uploaded on facebook and slowly degrades into more pixels with each new person who saves the pic and passes it around. Half the time normies dont even bother saving a meme they just screencap it

>*politely engages you in conversation*
>pardon me kind sir, lovely day innit?
>*straightens tie and posture*
>forgive me but i seem to be a tad confused
>*pays taxes, buys a pint for all the lads at the local pubby*
>it would appear, according to this article here in my possession
>*offers you a nice hot cup of clear*
>that at one point or another, if i may dare to say so myself
>*smiles nervously with an air of quiet reserve*
>we were indeed, ourselves, monarchs?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

>Russia

So slavs are white now?

black americans say black and don't mean sub-saharan
They show off images of sub-saharans because they don't actually care about the specifics because to them very dark skin with african features is black
Obviously egyptians were north african to a large extent, but what that is really isn't shown

If you don't believe me, I just want you to show me any sort of memebook post about egyptians being specifically sub-saharan

Uhh kek

only when you're arguing that there were plenty of white slaves
:^)

>Depict a bunch of middle easterners as middle easterners
Is that a problem?
There are people who do. There are even people who think every ethnicity in Africa is black. Though the whole "black" argument is pretty nebulous since different people have different ideas of black. Doesn't help in a country with mixed demos.

How about you do something for yourself instead of clinging to the achievements of others like a nigger

Haha I'm British and my family were farm laborers and literal peasants back to the 1600s. Checkmate niggers

black Americans are sub Saharan. the slaves came from west Africa

genetically Egyptians are closer to Europeans or Asians then they are west Africans

>I just want you to show me any sort of memebook post about egyptians being specifically sub-saharan

There are tons but I don't collect them because I'm not retarded.

WE

>there are tons but I suddenly cannot find one despite the purported availability

>black Americans are sub Saharan. the slaves came from west Africa
Yes, which probably lends to the whole idea, but doesn't prove that black Americans think egyptians would be sub-saharan

>genetically Egyptians are closer to Europeans or Asians then they are west Africans
Perhaps modern ones

atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/18/12-images-pharaohs-prove-ancient-egyptians-black/

>atlantablackstar.com/2014/09/18/12-images-pharaohs-prove-ancient-egyptians-black/
Like I said, black americans are more concerned about them being "black" rather than "sub-saharan"

Honestly some Egyptians probably were black, the problem is dumb American niggers think they're related to Egyptians even though they have literally zero hereditary/genetic connection to them.

>despite the purported availability

Go ask Sup Forums, newfriend. Some autist over there will shower you with screencaps.

>"black" rather than "sub-saharan"

same difference

WE

How about you go ask for them because you're the one who insists they exist
The burden of proof is on you, dummy

Not necessarily
There are tens of dozens of ethnicities in africa and the african diaspora that are all "black"

There may have been one or two black pharaohs over a two thousand year time span.

They most likely existed, but they were minuscule.

I don't care enough about you to show you how dumb you are.

and all subsaharan

Missing something you racys

>I lost a minuscule argument on the internet, but I'm too dumb to shut up
what did you mean by this?

Do you even know what sub-saharan means or refers to?
My guess is no, but try to prove me wrong

You can frame it however you want, fag.

No one cares.

>starts insulting me instead of backing up argument with evidence
>"framing it"
kek

isn't there anyone who isn't dwarfed by my intelligence in this thread?

cites zero evidence

>prove me wrong

What about black ethnicity in north Africa?

>isn't there anyone who isn't dwarfed by my intelligence in this thread?

A supreme gentleman, you are. I tip my hat to you, sir.

Why the fuck is the image so blurry?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_of_Africa

>2013

>genetically Egyptians are closer to Europeans or Asians then they are west Africans

They're Arabs and North Africans mixed.

Am I supposed to travel back in time and get a picture of a Black Moor? Not just a black Moor a black Moor that is your definition of Black.

genetically Egyptians are closer to black north-east horner people than europeans LOL

MGM was very good at it at one point
But they've since went back and edited their old cartoons. They've actually repainted their black character lighter, they essentially whitewashed them

Moors =/ Egyptians

*characters

Nubians, Sudanese, North Ethiopids, etc.

???

Voice Actors were still white af

I still can't unsee Val Kilmer as Iceman tho

>Yes, which probably lends to the whole idea, but doesn't prove that black Americans think egyptians would be sub-saharan

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/

They do though

>Perhaps modern ones
The nearest analogue to the ancient Egyptian ethnicity is the modern one

Beja People?

Because Shrek made more money

And because they didn't carry on the ambitious ''Bible Stories'' project after Joseph's production went haywire

that picture is old

We're talking about Africa as a whole in this particular conversation.

WE

>Nobody thought they were sub-saharan, the argument is more for general "black"
yes they did. many argue they had special black hair

see >The nearest analogue to the ancient Egyptian ethnicity is the modern one
Not nearly, modern Egypt is far too mixed to represent the diversity that existed in ancient egypt
If anything, modern egypt represents the results of successful political campaigns of other countries and the mixing of the various ethnicities

>special black hair
>not special sub-saharan hair
come on dude

moors were berbers and arabs, not black

The Jesus link on this I highly recommend to read, it's hilarious

Another thing about MGM cartoons is that even the "black" voices have been white washed

It's strange that they've rewritten the studios own history to exclude black characters - under the guise of political correctness

Insane.

there have been people like that living in North Africa for many millennia, just look at how old the Tuareg Amazigh are, or the Nubians.

WOW LOOK AT HOW BLACK THEY ARE!

THEY DEFINITELY DON'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE WHAT EGYPTIANS LOOK LIKE TODAY.

THEY LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE SUPER AFRICAN RACE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE!

The Spanish called fucking Filipinos Moors at one point, it stopped meaning anything except Muslim after the 16th century

>look for old racist cartoons on youtube
>just get a bunch of fags talking about them instead of the actual cartoons

What the fuck. I just want to watch Coal Black and the Sebben Dwarves.

>Super African race
Well they are.

Dafugg, that's some time trascending wewuz

>I just want to watching racist cartoons
>I click on things that aren't racist cartoons and watch those instead
Boy you dumb

I meant superior.

fuck.

Just use the US as an example, in the future white kids will believe natives were white
Just like you believe egyptians were white

>the melanin arguement
Even pewdiespie grandkids can adapt and become really dark after few generation living in sunny country.

BLEACHED

We all know the Egyptians weren't (always) white.

But we also know they weren't black.

Egyptians were brown.

>black people are only found in sub-saharan Africa

Jesus fuck this website is retarded

Fuck sometimes I can't get over with how polished Pharaoh's animation was in the film.

Egyptians were never white, the fact that you would even consider that shows how fucked in the head your race is

>see
The article I linked they specifically assert that Egyptians were negroid

which is a distinctly sub Saharan taxonomy

>Not nearly, modern Egypt is far too mixed to represent the diversity that existed in ancient egypt
>If anything, modern egypt represents the results of successful political campaigns of other countries and the mixing of the various ethnicity

you've entered into the region of debunked pseudoscience

>ignore what I said
>call me dumb because you're a butthurt fag

Type it in the search engine and see what come up, fuckface. It's all just reviews.

Nobody believe there were white, egyptians back then were like the current pupulation, only blacks americans fantasize with they being different.

>he thinks I'm white

Nice one, retard.

When I say white I don't necessarily mean Caucasian. I mean a light skin color.

Why are nigger memes always blurry jpegs?

They didn't have airplanes in ancient Egypt, but they did have boats, and look at where Egypt is located.

I'm not saying that these people were as multicultural and cosmoplotian as modern day New York City, but asking "Were ancient Egyptians black?" is like asking "Are Americans black?" The answer to both is yeah some.

If you visit some museums with ancient Egyptian artwork you can see by their depictions of people (usually just a bunch of dudes standing in a line) that they were familiar with the concept of difference races.....and that's not surprising considering Egypt is located near the convergence of Africa, Asia, and Europe. Just because you like to imagine the past as monochromatic doesn't mean every ancient civilization was like Japan in the 1200s
inb4 Japan has Europeans! Wrong the Portugese didn't arrive till 1543
inb4 what about the Ainu tribal people?
Hokkaido was not officially Japanese until 1800s.

>They didn't have airplanes in ancient Egypt
No they had flying pyramids and stargates, planes would be a step down

They aren't evolved enough to know how to screen capture.

Re-read this , my responce will be the same anyway