"""Native American""" character

>"""Native American""" character
>is, at best, only half Native
Why the fuck does Hollywood do this?

He's great on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, also OP is a faggot, not a half faggot either.

Exhibit B

He played a half native in the movie tho

Exhibit C

Andy Lau?

Is this guy full? Can't tell.

Because European settlers genocided a huge chunk of the native population.

literally nothing wrong with it though, native Americans were little more than warring bands of savages

>Adam Beach
>used for Native American roles
>is Canadian

smallpox did nothing wrong

maybe cause white people fucking wiped them out?

He was just in the last episode of Timeless.

You killed them all, remember?

>Why the fuck does Hollywood do this?

Because most Natives are too far gone in their alcoholism to act.

I did?

Dont you know that you carry the burden of your ancestors?

>yfw by flooding the country with spics we're essentially bringing back the racial dynamics of Colonial America

whoops

because full Indians are incredibly ugly and always drunk

Not even close.

not enough natives or not enough whites?

Because that's all that's left.

Mexican """mestizos""" aren't nearly as genetically similar to the original natives as everyone thinks. Nicaraguans have some people left that truly look like the original natives.

But they're brown.

Not the same type of natives. Native Americans are pretty tall and everything Mexico or lower is really short. Hollywood wants the John Redcorn type of natives not the tiny little monkey ones that are mass immigrating to the USA.

Because finding a full native not shitfaced nonstop or half-retarded is nigh impossible

Were pretty chilll actually, i dont drink. I like chinese food, rlm, and tits.

He's a solid actor

because full blooded Native Americans live in third world conditions where an acting career is as far fetched as flying to the moon

Not all of us. Im fbi, and im low income, but not poor. Or drunk. I probabally could still be an actor with motivation, but, who the fuck is gonna run my guild bank while i sped hours binging adventure time and overwatch?

My 100% native cousin is in the film industry but also an alcoholic

>being this uneducated

you are doing your people any favors by saying you enjoy adventure time and overwatch Sitting Tumbler

>"""Native American""" character
>is, at best, only half Native

At least they aren't just shirtless Italians anymore

All the full natives got raped/genocided away.

Fuck tumblr. Your prob a reddit shill, who thinks baneposting is the epitome of cool.

you don't even know how stupid you are

full native is ugly

He plays full native in Taylor Sheridan's Kino directing debut 'Wind River'. And he's quite good.

All real Indians are alcoholics user

>Native Americans are all alcoholics

>not realizing genetically they process alcohol in a different manner than caucasians/africans which makes them highly susceptible to alcoholism

The sad thing about these threads is how much Sup Forums has no idea that modern native americans are so similar to you fags in terms of taste. So many native kids are weird shut-ins consuming all the same shit you guys are consuming it's not even funny. I personally only ever post in this shitty board's American Dad, Star Trek, and Stargate threads.

Your wrong whiteys

You're not gonna find too many full natives.

And if you do odds are they're an alkie

coolest dude on that entire series

>they handed out SMALLPOX blankets!
>a hundred years before anyone knew what Germs were!
>and they MASSACRED THEM
>I mean, they mostly lived together pretty amiably, which is why the natives lost so much land to them
>the only time anyone got massacred was when a hotshot land investor hired some PTSD vets to raid up and down his target territory and scare off all the current inhabitants
>But YEAH!
>MASSACRE

What are you babbling about fatty?

I got you beat OP. Lou Diamond Philips is Filipino and plays the native American best friend of the titular character in Longmire. He gets the most screen time of the tribal characters and there's zero native in him.

I'm a maplenigger and everyone here who is 99.9999% white with ONE ancient native relative 6 generations back rambles off about how they're native and THEIR CULTURE is gone, etc

It's annoying.

Don't talk to me or my son again or I'll build a pipeline through your kitchen.

bruh..

Pretty much this. Things where going pretty good about a decade ago, at least in canada. Goverment was giving various breaks to business for hiring natives. It wasn't so bad, they got my tim hortons order right, joked around whenever I was getting an oil change and were decent gym bros at university. Then all of a sudden a huge influx of curry niggers that ended up replacing all the natives. They constantly get my tims order wrong, don't talk at all at the car shop and stink up my local gym.