youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw
youtu.be/GoU8gXbEI0I
youtube.com/watch?v=BS2cuB414R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they deleted the last thread bro :(

Attached: Ohyou.jpg (299x229, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao

nigger

Best continue pushing the BBC myth, Lord knows its all you've got.

hurrr being racist is immature xdxdxdxdxddxx

>speaking like an inbred on purpose

you do realize the alt right is a thing now right?

Attached: 1521356213398.jpg (250x228, 7K)

>inbred

Because "lord knows" was said? Fuck off back to epic Instagram memes dumb normalfag.

>what is grammer

Attached: 10608156_576526195822897_1018081943_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Assimilation is inevitable

Attached: IMG_3663.jpg (484x345, 104K)

That's so good.

Back to Africa with you, nigger.

>pretending to be black

leave

mixed

la creatura

I'm asian

Make me, faggot.

why do young asians suck so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=kga2soqvMF0

Who else loves dicks here?

OP does because he's a nigger.

In time you will know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right in your leftist views, and to fail all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives

Attached: IMG_3765.jpg (600x600, 102K)

OOGA BOOGA NOOGA OOH OOH BOOGA NOOGA

Attached: 1514619351370.png (646x768, 641K)

t. nigger

Attached: 1520629334185.png (760x651, 549K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bFjgiXf2rpY

ffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaag

youtube.com/watch?v=i8HZ3xGswqk

fuck niggers

youtu.be/pHHWPTs1zxg

youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw

youtu.be/GoU8gXbEI0I

Attached: 308_huey.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

>tfw mommy and daddy are asleep and you post the n*gger word on Sup Forums and try as hard as you can to contain the laughter so you dont wake them up

i would seriously kill myself if i was black

i'll say it again: right wingers should be shot

czarface x doom when

what exactly is it that makes niggers so subhuman? Is it the stupidity or the increased tendency for violence?

If you post on Sup Forums you and your parents should be arrested

fucking LARPer lmao
wouldn't know, sorry

right wingers are not human. they should be shot on sight.

literally nothing to do with it

not even the scientology years were this hopelessly fucking retarded and clogged with people who should fuck off to reddit

>all these butthurt emasculated white faggots itt

Attached: 1482373467004 - Copy.jpg (477x663, 74K)

Sup Forums was manipulated by russian troll farms and cambridge analytica and thought they orchestrated an ebin meme war. sad group of autistic children.

most niggers are ethno nationalist by their very nature so you'd literally be wiping out half the nigger population

It's acceptable for them

I'm asian

Asinine post, countries like Ethopia and South Africa are ruled by left wing parties and blacks vote left in every first world country.

will niggers ever turn Africa into anything other than a shithole, or will the chink colonizers have to do it for them?

right wingers should be purged at the stake on national television like animals

will you ever turn your trailer park into anything other than a shithole cletus?

dont you got some nascar to watch yokel?

Gulag for all racists, misogynists, capitalists, fascists

gulag is too good for them

Also, will niggers ever even turn their own neighborhoods into livable areas? or can only whites do that while niggers whine about gentrification and perpetuate violence between each other

we should skin every white man on national television brother

you stupid faggots need to stop false-flagging each other accidentally, you're lucky nobody actually posts on Sup Forums anymore to see you

Idk man how's life in your west virginia trailer park? Livable?

I'm not false flagging anything, I genuinely think the alt right should be imprisoned or perhaps executed for the biggest offenders.

I remember when zimbabwe removed all whites and the clueless niggers started to starve, literally unable to feed themselves

OK but the ANC is not really that progressive by Western standards, and nearly any other sub-saharan African nation is overwhelmingly conservative.

Not that I agree with the retard you replied to, but I wanted to clarify that point

if you took the average black person changed his skin to white then had him advocating for the exact same shit he did as a black man he would be considered a far right nazi

>>literally Hey Whatcha Doin', Grand Wizard?

pathetic. weaklings, all of you.

trump supporters should be put on a list

>what is spelling

tell'em brother, this trailer park trash should be revoked of their freedom of speech and segregated from society. white trash

do blacks plan on getting their wildly disproportionate crime rate in order or will they be animal-tier forever?

You really don't think nazis shouldn't face their crimes? These people literally want to kill other races. I dont think calling for the same to happen to them instead is too far.

And to clarify, if you think i'm equating the alt right with every single white person, that is quite possibly the most retarded thing you could ever think. The alt right is a tiny, tiny, tiny minority of mentally handicapped incel neets who congregate online. If they were wiped out, nobody would care.

ITT: Sup Forums visits Sup Forums

i agree with you honestly
i want nothing more than to punch a maga hat wearer in the face

but whites are bigots who voted for drumpf. they are literal nazis. they have to go

will niggers ever return back to making decent music?

maybe if you did something other than talk to other disgruntled bootlicking neets and hatereading brain-damaged tumblrs your impressions would actually fool someone

youtube.com/watch?v=BS2cuB414R4

This

>conspiracy theorist
ha! gotcha alt-righter. you have to go

I don't use tumblr. I just am disgusted by racism and nationalism, probably because I am a mixed race person and the alt right wants people like me dead or kicked out of my home. Sorry I feel strongly when my life could be at stake if these morons ever got any influence on policy.

The fuck is this thread?

Various people living out their fantasies of exterminating other people

Sup Forums sperging again and people telling them to fuck off

>hey bro dont you think the guys who hate the guys who want to kill people based on what they look like are just as bad

thats why we have to become antifacist radicals and fight the power. its the only way to kill thw white devil

killing Sup Forums users would be a net benefit for humanity, and more importantly this website

I would gladly wipe out half my race if it meant removing the black supremacists and the American right wing. The world would probably be a better place for it anyway.

Also this is fucking Sup Forums, if the mere fucking thought of a black person posting here is enough to make you faggots lose your minds than you should stick to posting on the appropriate boards.
What China is doing in Africa now is no different than what the Soviets were doing there a few decades ago, nobody is actually trying to change the continent. It's just another power struggle with America and western Europe that will blow up in their faces just like it did with their predecessors. Communism was a mistake.

Attached: G0bKffT.png (1280x1287, 326K)

can we please ban Sup Forums
they derail every thread