Outspoken feminist

>outspoken feminist
>fag supporter
>hip hop lover
>keen sense of irony and self-deprecation
Would he have the most annoying or most noteworthy twitter account rn if he lived?

Attached: curtkobain.jpg (375x365, 39K)

he would be singing FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE to swarms of soys

I'm a fan but his twitter account would definitely be annoying, if he'd even have one. Probably wouldn't.

This.

He wouldn’t even have a Twitter account. He’d say ignoring social media would be the “punk rock” thing to do.

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
Who would've thought a group with so much would act so oppressed?

the landscape was very different back then though

things are relevant to their time period

he wouldn't have a twitter account

real men don't tweet

Yeah we already know Kurt would be a heavy tweeter, the question is what he would say

kurt wouldn't even have a phone

he would go through a phase like that, then cave and eventually get one. if the biggest try-hards ever (SONIC YOUTH) all have personal social medias, then so would he

Attached: 1211.png (600x596, 450K)

>idealizing dead people
Yeah and 2pac definitely wouldn't have sold out, make a song with Nelly and become irrelevant in the mid-00's

>not sure why courtney is practicing copying my handwriting lol gonna have a root beer and chill in the loft #rockstar #lovinglife

Attached: B1hiUNyIUAAE86Y.jpg (527x607, 55K)

lol where is this picture from

eh
people still paid their respects to craig mack

>Please anticipate the release of my 6th feminist zine, where I discuss white privilege. Gonna go celebrate with a fresh cold bottle of soylent #MeToo #IAmSorry #MenArePigs #BLM

>Would he have the most annoying or most noteworthy twitter account rn if he lived
He didnt want to keep living alongside faggots like you

he was the biggest faggot and thats why he killed himself

he would tweet like once every two months, maybe go on rants sometimes but never more than a few tweets

why is this guy such a mess? horrible music

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Nirvana
What the fuck happened???????

it's called contrarianism. nirvana have come back into fashion since the shirt at hot topic got popular so naturally Sup Forums had to start hating them

Nirvana has always been in fashion, dofus

he had scoliosis his back was fucked. already on heroin so painkillers did nothing
shit gf although he liked being in a Sid and Nancy shitshow
90s so playing with race and culture and whites were the oppressors was the norm. Not for Jerry Cantrell but yea
The guy was in constant pain
blew his brains out because of it
shit gf
good tunes

Michael Stipe was banging Courtney
When he had hair
She was a muse

No its because he didnt want to share the world with retards like you smart people like me are far and few between it wasnt worth it for him to wait years before he meets an interesting person and yet every day he was bombarded by idiots like you trying to impress everyone

>fan of someone who killed himself
you're the faggot

Sounds like you're afraid of death.

>im not afraid of death
underage pls

he was just an edgy contrarian. if he was around now he wouldn't be any of those things. kinda like Sup Forums now compared to 10 years ago

Leftist academia creates a narrative of "fuck white people" and their useful undergrad idiots (such as yourself) eat it up. White people don't really have anything more, it is just a narrative of guilt that leads impressionable ones to believe it. Then white people give black people and various other minorities everything and guess what? They fucking squander it.

>blatant soyboy
>every rapper wants to be like him
How did he do it lads

>don't really have anything more
>give black people and various minorities everything
See that? You just did a doublethink

Not that user but he is correct in saying
>Leftist academia creates a narrative of "fuck white people" and their useful undergrad idiots (such as yourself) eat it up.
You see it all the time.
Muh Whites (copyright current year) do have quite a bit of power but there's a lot of people with an interest in filtering that power down in ways that are unfair to the white working class people who don't have any special privileges because of their skin color. For instance, they have to deal with being on the "wrong side" of diversity quotas (especially true for men) and god forbid they talk about politics or world events with anyone, else their opinion be shat on because they're white. At some point everyone decided that it's ok to discriminate using what leftists call "microaggressions" as long as you're only targeting white people.
The frustration that a lot of white folks feel is perfectly valid as they get shit on for things their grandparents and great grandparents did with no actual justification other than the bullshit leftist power dynamics that are completely divorced from the real state of affairs.

Fuck off I'm not reading that

seems more like a tumblr guy to me

Attached: b82.jpg (667x666, 41K)

>FREE COLLEGE #BERNIE2018

i seriously doubt he would've used social media like twitter

you are such a victim of oppression my man. Do you want a hug?

Overrated fag and shit musician. Sup Forums would hate him had he been famous today given he was basically a tumblr whore.

are you retarded? you just admitted its CLASS situation not race.