Name me a better working stand up comedian

Name me a better working stand up comedian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY&t=915s
youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o
youtube.com/watch?v=BWzI_Wn0ZwM
youtube.com/watch?v=cEFemsyWK0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you usually need to post a comedian first to make this thread work?

fpbp

Daniel Fucking Tosh

c'you imagine when bill burr has his fuken kid... Things Gona be a mulatto .. I'll never be able to respect him again once I see his mulatto kids face..

Sam Hyde

Hey there

dane cook

I can't but this thread will turn into a circlejerk about how he has a black feminist wife.
It's funny watching both conservatives and liberals on YouTube try and claim him but he'll always say shit they don't agree with.

Does Jerry Seinfeld still do standup? He was pretty good, all "what's the deal" memes aside.

Carrot top

Donald Hitler

>ever since i was a young child i had one burning desire, money, lots of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY&t=915s

why the fuck do I find this funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=orTYukcEO0o dope ass clean ass sexy ass sketch fifty seconds of unbridled brilliance

iunno about anyone else but I still rate Michael McIntyre.

Norm Macdonald

>actual flamboyant gay retard that probably ran around at school shouting illiterate garbage and everyone would laugh at him, not with him but still managed to have such ego he now has a audience bigger than a school laughing at him

Hi, /r/Sup Forums!

You fucking shitposting cunts, stop ruining the quality of my board

Do something about it, punk.

Underage detected

Also Jim Gaffigan. Clean comedy is a million times harder then crude humor and especially harder than simply having a swear word or disgusting act be the punchline which is 90% of comics today.

bill sucks, get over it faggot

this isnt related but whos that comedian that goes
OH after every punchline i cant remember it

who jackie?

i found it that shit was torturing me

youtube.com/watch?v=BWzI_Wn0ZwM

OHHHH ITS THE DICE MAN

AND THEN SHE SUCKED MY COCK!

UGHHHOOOOO!

Colin Quinn

James Norton

Shermanator?

I thought dane cook was funny back in the day but everyone says he sucks

what did i miss

SHE WUZ A NICE HOO-ER

>tfw when a literal top 5 underground comedy club exists in your city
>Get to see top tier stand up weekly for $10

Feels good

She's already been born

I though he said comedian not cum-eatin-ian or somethin

*PFFFFFFF*

oh chip

The only good thing he's ever done is that time he shit all over the crowd in philadelphia

They found out he was stealing jokes and then realized that other people were way funnier

LITTLE BOY BLUE

Big guy for you

That Norm guy is a real jerk.

Pretty much
When he was a regular on O and A before blowing up, he was great. He was shitting on an O and A crowd in that clip.

He is garbage now

This is the best Dice bit

youtube.com/watch?v=cEFemsyWK0U

Louis CK
Jim Jeffries

WHAT?

'E NEEDED DA MONEY! OH

A GUUUUSH

A GUUUUSH

>SCREAMING AND SINGING

i hate bo burnham

hes like 1 step above dane cook

At least dane cook had real jokes

Tom Segura by far. Funniest story teller

>thanks for the candy
Still kinda cracks me up. i do like Bo's songs.

Where's that HE COME OUT STEW - poster when you need him.

you mean at least Dane Cook stole real jokes from real comedians

i wonder if the inevitable divorce rape will kill him or propel him to the greatest most bitter rant in stand up history?

>working

Hey guys, I'm still relevant right
Edgy teenage rants from guy in his 50s is the peak of comedy isn't it

>quality of my board
newfag. when did Sup Forums ever had quality? this is basically a blue board Sup Forums with a pretend subject of "television and film"

kys

>Sherman! What the fuck are you doing here?!

For a guy with routines that are 90% "my life is shit" I'm constantly impressed by his ability to make negativity funny

i loved his interview with norm macdonald when he was talking about the depths of his cocaine habit. you really got a view into the mind of a legitimate schizophrenic, the dude is unhinged. also, that juvenile twitter flame war he got into is a gold mine. i guess i love laughing at maron so i can't really knock him for not being funny.

tommy buns is great

Doug Stanhope

oh hi marc

I tried to like him, but I just cant.

His interviews always end up with Marc taking the wheel and ranting about something stupid. And Marc is just full of himself and not fun to listen to.

Doug Stanhope but that's it.

>His interviews always end up with Marc taking the wheel and ranting about something stupid.

Wat?
You obviously haven't listened to any of his interviews.

Kek no fucking way.

>You obviously haven't listened to any of his interviews.

Ive listened to enough of them that ill never touch em again. Especially when I can easily find actual good interviews from decent interviewers

up n down. his best stuff is just hysterical though

Marc is a good ancillary comedian - he doesn't quite have what it takes to be in the spotlight. Not many do. The guy obviously has problems, which are great to tap into when writing comedy, but they can easily seep through the membrane and become detrimental to his performance and interviews. If you're observant and empathic then you can see that Marc is a guy who is hurting, and the majority of comedians are observant and empathic. They know Marc is an alright guy with issues, and for that reason they're hesitant to give constructive criticism to Marc. They don't want to hurt him, but by withholding the constructive criticism they're doing even more harm to Marc. This has lead Marc into believing that he's constantly on the verge of "making it". He dismisses any criticism as "coming from the haters", even when the criticism is warranted. Marc would be both happier and more successful by working behind the scenes as a writer for projects and comedians that he believes in. This is also true for about 40% of comics working today.

That guy looks like that cunt from Smashing Pumkins
No one that looks like that fucking cunt bald fat australian shithead can ever have any good trait on them
Fuck that fucking piece of trash faggot with his fucking shit voice and disgusting music

Donald Trump
**Sips tea**

1979 is not a bad song

Billy Corgan is American.

Theo Von

is that anthony fantano?

kill yourself do it now before you die a slow painful death from humiliation of people reading your pathetic post

>Saw Louis CK tonight at the ACC.
>He walks out.
>First thing he says is "There's a lot of people in the audience."
>"But you know what a larger number of people is?"
>"The number of people who have fucked our mothers."

Makes you think.

OH

lol what other bits did he have?
Ill trade you one, saw bill burr at the ice house 2 weeks ago and had a bit about ignoring a police officers sign to pull over for doing 90 in an airport and the police just surprised he ignored him and there was nothing he could do

Louis CK is still the greatest working comedian of this generation regardless of his politics, he's nearing Seinfeld levels of professionalism and can end his career at any point being the greatest ever.

Bill is getting there but he still does things like Netflix animated series which are mediocre and is too comfortable just doing podcasts when he could be so much more versatile as a video creator or kicking off some other series. He should not stop with "F is for Family". It was shit.

His comedy is great, but he is not the best working stand up comedian.

We're getting some crazy digits tonight. soon, boyos.

Is there pictures of their nigger/ginger baby yet? I wanna see how it looks

>Jim Jeffries
I fucking loathe Mr. I Am Obsessed With Yet Somehow Better Than America
He personifies everything I hate about foreigncucks.

pretty much this, the only one that surpasses louie in creativity and tactfulness and actually caring about his craft is dave chappelle, both louie and dave dont care about the money, they obviously care about it paying the bills but they dont care about being the richest "X" like that coon kevin hart and others, they study their craft through experience and love for it, and the way dave can move from outrageous to subtle in an instant is what separates him from louies, mostly monotone act

I dont know no dookieshoes.

We got a picture of you hanging out with dookieshoes.

I mean a seen him. I dun know him

This.

As an Australian, you can keep that coked out fat slob ex-opera singer.

He asked the audience, "If I guzzled... 100 litres of semen, and then ate ten pounds of used tampons, would I get pregnant?"

Best bit was where he talked about not swearing around his kids unless it was a stressful situation.

"Here's your fucking soup."

I can think only about Jeffries but Bill wins it with his podcast

Why must you hurt me like this

>short, fat, WHITE male
>nice guy, but acts extraordinarily feminine
>high-end flamboyant accent
>does high-end flamboyant limp wrist hand gestures every time he talks
>talks about how much estrogen he has
>listens to beyonce
>wears female lotion
>obsessed with the way he dresses (okay so that shouldn't count)
>goes around skipping and singing disney songs

Sebastian Maniscalco.

He strikes me as a fat, bald, and slightly autistic Joel McHale.

No debate...even Bill admits it.
>/our/guy

He's dead though
And his funny didnt show through in his standup specials.

Bad post

A lot of people have already been posted, so I'm just gonna throw Anthony Jeselnik out there.

Yes, well done Americans...

HOWEVER