Refugees

Can you give me reasons why we shouldn't accept refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you are selfish cunts ?

Look what they have done in Europe m8. Cologne, Paris, Brussels, etc.

They are filthy, raping savages that ruin any town they are introduced to.

1 word
Hijrah

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

because they are subhumans

Because the refugees of today are all able-bodied men who refuse to integrate with the countries they migrate to

there are none reasons NOT to accept them, they give economy and good diverse culture!

because theyre volatile 3rd world inbred religious fanatics that follow a false prophet and dont integrate with western civilized society and the fact theyre being pushed on us by diplomatic globabist jesuits

Because they should be fighting for their country, not fleeing it.

Kill the men, sell the previous children, impregnate the women with white sperm.

Because benevolence is weakness

Can you give me reasons Saudi Arabia wont take them?

Now tell me why we should accept them.

>incompatible culture
>genetic replacement due to higher birthrates

Those two basically sum it up.

I'd be fine with them if they weren't part of a historically violent culture and would come here as contributing citizens, instead of being a leech on resources.

i give you some:
>more than 80% are male
>around 80% can not read/ write
>around 80% are muslims - weird values, weird culture
>a lot of them aren't even refugees but coming for benefits and germoney
>studies have shown that they don't contribute but instead take a lot from the countries economy

They are cowards

>t. Hashim Shaqiri

>plebs don't even know what a refugee is

wew colour me surprised

btw OP here's a good reason: with our current laws proper refugees can stay here indefinitely

we should do our best to help them

They are culturally alien. Fleeing war (and most aren't they are economic migrants exploiting the system) is not a valid reason for a free lifestyle and citizenship upgrade.

If someone is fleeing war the billioms the west gives in aid should be more than support the temporary camps.

If the west cared about Syria they would have gotten involved.

"Refugees" are part of a political agenda.

>help those that are in dire need
>promptly send them back when the situation is cleared
>those that adapt can stay
>the rest can fuck right off

>Generic slide question thread
>On top of it it's a (1)
>People like will still give well thought out answer, bless their hearts

most of them are young males.
Either they are not here to escape war but bring war or they are pussies who don't want to defend their country, woman and children.

They also don't come for safety because they already passed through around 8 safe countries. I get that they just want a better life and future but It's not feasible to let a big amount of economic refugees in.
It also doesn't help that our cultures don't mix well together and they make way to many children which will result in muslims gaining power in our democracy.

The same reason a farmer should not accept locust.

They destroyed the place they lived, now they want to come live with you?

If a nigger destroys their government housing by breaking things and general inability to maintain anything to the point it is structurally unstable and burns down...

Do you let them come move into with you? Because surly they will not do the same thing in your house?

Get a brain faggot.

The actual question is what is the point of accepting a million or so refugees when there are hundreds of millions of people living in extreme poverty and/or armed conflict who don't get a free ticket to first world welfare? If you only let in a few, it's a dishonest gesture. If you let in everyone, it still doesn't solve the cause of global misery and you've also done extreme environmental and social damage to the first world by doubling its population.

>why we
You should, North America.Take them all. The war of their countries of origin is your fault.

>Not realising that your ancestors killed their brothers just because they didn't wanted to pay taxes.

Because they rape all day long, that's all they do.
I've been raped three times today, this is not working.

if that isn't sarcasm, I will find you

laughed

Sorry bout your bunghole, Bjorn

They're not refugees.

/discussion

Problems
Costly
Different culture
Unemployment
Housing problem
Terrorism
Benefits
Not white
etc.

Importing "refugees" is like suicide in doses, one "refugee" at a time.

How about you give reasons to accept them

Why should we accept them in the first place ?
Both of those questions don't have a f*cking answer

Why should we accept them in the first place?

you wont be called a racist and intolerant

calm down, Léo

All edginess aside I'd be more than glad to put a bullet in each one of these pigfuckers faces.
Unless of course they are gonna invite me into their home, give me free everything, and take care of me my entire life.

They are not thoroughly vetted.
Letting in people because >muh feelings is a great way to sow division and discord between all parties involved.
All countries should have their own unique refugee programs.
If some happen to be not to allow any, than thats fine.
Let the other cuck countries take them.

Because only a few refugees are actually poor families in need.
The rest are young men looking for welfare, deserters or (former) (moderate) beheaders. And that's assuming they're actually from Syria/Iraq. Most are just North-African gibsmedats.

Jews

each and every one of them including unborn should be refused entry to UK, EU, and especially to US. they are all unwelcome. most, not all, are trash. they can all go to hell.

because we want to preserve our race and we don't subhumans

We don't want subhuman rapists*

Most arabs are IQ 85 subhumans that will never do anything but drag western civilization down. Africans are even worse.

Replacing white people with refugees would mean the destruction of our gene pool. The west would turn into a 3rd world dystopian hellhole and humanity will never go to space.

They are not human.

Because fuck them. We got enough own problems without having the entire third world fucking up our shit.

Because none of your neighboring countries is at war.