Why the fuck didn’t you tell me about this album Sup Forums?

Why the fuck didn’t you tell me about this album Sup Forums?

I never cared for TVU because everybody always hypes TVUAN, which I found meh. This album however is amazing.

Attached: 020966CC-15C7-4B87-B6A0-8C9D08310C84.jpg (220x220, 31K)

people got butthurt that their favorite popular music band sounded too much like popular music

this and their third are their best

i always like this better than andy warhol

nico is racist asshole

wtf I love TVU&N now

So your contrarian?

its more mainstream accessible but the banana album not only clearly stands above it in every other artistic regard but is also the greatest album of all time

No, I heard it for the first time today, got hooked instantly. While I’ve tried listening to banana for years and it didn’t click, except Heroin and Venus In Furs.

This is now a thread for guessing OP's age
My guess: 16

yikes

Fuck are you on about? 16 year old urban outfitters hipsters love TVU&N

This is among their most soyest albums. That's why.

totally not the one with the song about getting cucked or the song about getting head from a cross-dresser

why do you think anyone needs to know your name

>yikes
bend over faggot

lol stop getting mad about tripcode users
just turn the anonymizer on if it makes you so upset

you didnt answer the question, though. let me try to rephrase it, stupid.

in namefagging, what is your goal?

forgive me if im not interested in answering the same stupid question for the 1000th time by the latest buttflustered anonymuz leejun type

leave tripnigger

No they don't, they like TVU or Loaded because it's extra angsty.

ah so no answer, ok

with a lil spicy epic leejun joke, gotta love topical humor

btw i 1 shouldnt have to download scripts to avoud faggotry and 2 if i did so i wouldnt be able to weed namefaggets out

people youve never met dont like you. that cant feel good

This record is 100x better than Andy Warhol & The Bananas. Ocean is a masterpiece.

how fucking new do you have to be not to be using 4chanX holy shit dude

youre not interesting, go outside and do something about your deteriorating life before its too late

im done w you

Are you retarded? The only Velvet Underground that kids know is le banana album because of its iconic album art printed on t-shirts. No one listens to the other records besides legitimate VU fans.

lmao you're definitely 16

lol @ you saving face as an anonymous poster on the internet
try again never kid

t. underage who's trying to act like he's not underage

MODS

I hate when people say Loaded is just a pop/rock album, hardly anything else sounded like it in 1970.

My son is 28 and last year he moved in with a 42 year old. They both use and grow drugs. She has 4 children and they just had a baby. He seems to be very very happy.

I'm the one with the problem. I can't accept that my daughter-in-law (they're getting married in Feb) is who she is.
Its not the Walton story of first grandchild. I'm acting as if, and keeping on staying in the day, cos my disease has me way into the future yelling NO.
Acceptance. I'm beating myself up for how I feel. I'm not jumping with joy. I've pulled back and am not going around to see the baby. I wasn't allowed to hold her, others were, and that's stayed like a resentment sad dagger in my heart that I want to drop. I am holding the baby in my heart.

God help me, I don't get what I want, and if she was a newcomer I would have love and empathy, and boundaries, and probably wouldn't invite her around to my home till she got a few months up. This woman and her four undisciplined kids are now my family. Aaaaaaaaah!

God help me find acceptance, drop the obsessional thinking, and give love. I'm loving myself and going for a trip to the snow tomorrow and having a blanket ban on talking about them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthanks

Sarah.

Tell me more.

I need help.

My 28 yr old son is in bed as I write this. He is an addict and I suffer continuous verbal abuse from him... he reminds me of the movie 'Chopper'. One minute he is screaming at me and swearing, the next he asks if I'd like a cup of coffee or glass of water. I threw him out last week and I had the locks changed ($500)... he broke into the house two days later with a brick through his window (another $245). I have called the police twice and I don't have the energy to keep doing this. He leaves with them, then returns an hour or so later. I allow him to shower and change and then find him on the lounge watching cricket as if nothing had happened. Last night he returned from a 24 hr trip to Sydney where he decided the emergency accommodation was too scary and he needed to come back home.

That album is for people who hate The Velvet Underground

Their only studio album worse than Squeeze

As you have noticed, this album gets a lot of hate, but, with the exception of Squeeze, I don't think VU ever put out a bad album, and this is a very good one. The first three songs alone are worth the price of admission.

Agree. Hell, just the intro to Sweet Jane might be the best thing I’ve ever heard.

TVU discography is essential listening, please tell me you listened to white light white heat

send him to the loony bin

sucking on my ding dong and the gift?