If you dont have synesthesia you will never be a pro musician

literally every professional musicians has it and the ones that dont are so generic and trash that it doesnt matter anyway

trying to make music professionaly without synesthesia is like trying to play pro basketball at the height of 5 foot 10

Attached: IMG_1976.jpg (371x397, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7JfWhXuJhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank god I have

>implying I want to be a pro musician

this thread again?

>i dont want to be recognized for my craft

hahaha not even you believe that

imagine if instead of producing music with this supposed gift you have, you spent at least 3+ entire threads trying to convince others you have any worth

im literally a pro musician

Yeah sure buddy

Attached: dyhasftbtu.jpg (416x474, 68K)

Elaborate on what the fuck is synesthesia.

>implying music is my craft

true perfect pitch

pic related

Attached: IMG_1977.png (665x221, 175K)

whats your favourite frequency user?

>i reply to threads that arent intended for me

what kind of a weird person are you? you're a fucking mess kid

muggle tier question....

just compose what sounds good lmao

its not that easy muggle. sound and timbre has a color and only people with synesthesia can identify those colors which is why literally every pro musician has synesthesia

i can spot muggle music from one listen. they can make music that is perfectly in key but they dont understand why it sounds shit. everyone in the industry has synesthesia

Your post is fedora tier but I guess if music sounds better then good

your music probably sounds muggle tier

>supposedly has a gift that helps him make better art
>still takes offence at a post on a mongolian throat-singing forum
I know this is Sup Forums and expecting rationality is something unheard of, but literally stop posting lmao

Synesthesia is a placebo that autists thinks they have

im not offended, im just serving the truth up cold

ive worked in the industry for 10 years and i can count on one hand how many pros ive met who dont have synesthesia

the only way a muggle can make it in music is if they have a god tier voice and a producer with synesthesia. if that isnt you music isnt for you

chromesthesia is objective its not a placebo and i can guarantee you that every artist you look up to has chromosthesia

this fag again.

hahahha, are you kidding me? I think the most impressive person who has synesthesia is itzhak perlman and he doesn't even compose, hahahahaha

Since when does music have to be your craft to post here? I'm sorry, but did you want a thread where you circlejerk about having this condition? I believe the term for threads is /general/, and this doesn't seem to be one

wait do I have synesthesia lmao

To elaborate, I can recite basically every song I hear unless I'm not technically skilled enough to play it, is that synesthesia?

>if you arent a synesthesiac, you'll never know if a music you are making is bad for a synesthetiac
>majority of listeners arent synesthetiac

?

people who have synesthesia what do you feel when you see/hear this

youtube.com/watch?v=E7JfWhXuJhE

What are the benefits of having it though?

Absolutely nothing. They perceive music in colours. That's it.

syd barrett had synesthesia but apparently he was also tone deaf judging by his vocal tracks

Attached: download.jpg (235x215, 10K)

>mfw synesthesia but colourblind
What does red or green taste like!?

Attached: image.jpg (657x527, 149K)

Green tastes like 3:00 pm, and red is salty for me.

It's a meme and not even real.

Actually retarded

Its where your senses get cross-wired. I.e. you can smell sounds and taste colors, etc.

It allegedly is a key component of eidetic memory, and could theoretically help someone compose music by letting them "see" music in more things.

Just take mushrooms... they give you synesthesia at higher doses

>muggle
Literally the biggest faggot this board has ever seen.
>why literally every pro musician has synesthesia
Evidence?