Liberal Meltdown On Twitter: #Trumpgirlsbreaktheinternet Just Went To Number 1!!!

They are fucking freaking out kek

twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpGirlsBreakTheInternet?src=tren

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/babes_for_trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn. Why are right wingers so much more attractive than left wingers?

because theyre not niggers

Don't lie to yourself.

>trans clownnsexual otherkin sure are attractive huh?
I think you're the one lying.

>Black guy here

I'm ready to trigger some libs

>Why Daddy appeals to so many
>mfw

good shit

because having bad genetics equates "oppression"

The hashtag is mostly trump grills getting BTFO for being the ugly sacks of white trash they are. Notice how Hollywood, the music industry, fashion industry is made up of the most beautiful people and they are liberal?

Please help me get a green card!

>Why black conservative women are so hot?

>trump girls break the internet

I don't understand what this means

The irony is how the libs got it trending by using the tag

So much salt.

Fucking get in here and post qts. Here is a goldmine: instagram.com/babes_for_trump/

I don't know either, but it seems to be hip with the youngins

Really makes you think.

Black pussy is MADE for white dick!

I think you uploaded an unrelated image by accident, that's a monkey eating a banana in it's natural habitat.

How can that ever fit in I'll never understand...

>implying Hollywood doesn't discriminate against entertainers who come out as conservative unless they're already huge names

This is a great opportunity to use SJW tactics against them.

Everybody tweet about how all these people calling female trump supporters trash are sexist!

They do that shit all the time.

ello darlins

This pls

Autism.

God damnit Iowa is so damn hot, just why did they make E7 so god damn hard? ;_;

Holy shit that liberal salt

Can't believe I share an ideology with these fucking babies

i cant wait until twitter dies

anti slide bump

Kayla

I bet at least 80% of these broads are just attention seeking faggots who don't care about Trump one way or the other.

Those ((( ))) are kind of handy. I don't have the script that adds them, but I was reading some tweets and noticed a person who had them in their name. I still can't understand why people with certain political leanings thought that adding those quotations would be some kind of "that'll show them!" gesture, but it's nice that they've decided to label themselves for everyone's convenience anyway.

Post butthurt

GAS ALL THOTS

Why do you think they're liberal? They're owned by media dip shit. Their overlords literally own them and tell them what to preach. Stupid fucking lefties want to be enslaved to the government. Makes no sense.

It's not 80%, they are 100% women

A lot of them come from upper class families and upper class/wealthy dudes marry attractive blondes and have attractive daughters.

#Trumpgirlsbreaktheinternet #BlackPride

Is it time to post sexy black women yet??

>implying people can have a career in (((hollywood))) and the (((music industry))) without towing the liberal line
kek

attractive, everyday people are overwhelmingly centre right in real life.

it makes sense, right wing = hierarchy, left wing = egalitrianism. of course ugly people feel more victimised.

Studies show that right wingers are on average more fit and strong than left leaning people.

love this picture

Whoa they're literally proving the point of the hastag

>you_played_yourself.jpg

Wow all those "trash" (white trash) pictures and pictures of crackers, white bread, and mayonaise.

How would they feel if we posted pictures of watermelon, fried chicken, grape drink, and chimps?

love this post

>none of them are anime
wew

The entire hashtag in a nutshell.

I love it. They basically tricked a bunch of dumb liberals into going apeshit and showing just how racist they are towards white people.

>achmed triggered because he can only get stale feminist liberal pussy

They think they're sabotaging right-wing extremists/neo-nazis on the internet. They don't realize they're falling for a meme started by teenage boys who just enjoy trolling uptight jews.

btw I really enjoyed this hashtag

I came

I'd go hunting for her ovum with my jizz as the searching party if you know what I mean

Milo Stewart is gender fluid. She prefers Zir & Zhe. Know your pronouns shitlord.

Dayum how can they all be so hot. Liberal women look like shit.

Come on lads it's fucking fun in here!

I dunno that black girl is qt

butthurt fattie detected

dleted this now

>>Why black conservative women are so hot?

Because the dirty little secret that pol hides from the world is this:

We are mostly all classical liberals who were raised in a manner consistent with the heartbeat of the Civil Rights Movement:

>"....by the content of their character!"

Not interested in race, height, weight, age, or any other arbitrary physical factor, we judge people by who they are internally, not by who they are externally. Sure, you hear lots of racial banter being thrown around, but it usually just because people are using this place as a pressure release valve. It allows us to banter, insult, mock, deride, and criticize safely, because there is no where else to go where you can speak freely anymore.

Bring out a Thomas Sowell and everyone here pats him on the back and accepts him into the brotherhood without question, regardless of the fact that he is black.

>Sup Forums is the classical liberals and the civil rights lovers

>breaking the internet
network admin for large isp
what does this mean in twitter context

>yfw the Juden are giving themselves yellow stars now

they bath and shave

That's assdamaged landwhale to you, boyo.

shit is getting serious real fast in there.....libs going fucking nuts in the comments

this is turning into a battle for the ages

This deserves only one response:

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Right wingers are strong and self confident. The very act of being strong and self confident attracts many people to the right wing.

Liberalism is a mental disease, and women who are ugly and have low self worth are inclined to follow it.

It just means getting a lot of hits. Maybe a site or two will go down due to all the traffic. That's about it.

How the fuck are you a sysadmin and don't know this?

so she got fat?

Anyone think they can be duped into wearing yellow Star of David patches?

thats very dangerous if it breaks she will choke

cherrypicking, also most of these girls are ugly as fuck.

I would consider myself a classical liberal but globalist jewry has turned the notion upside down. now, if you want equal rights and liberties for all you're an evil nazi. fukcing kikes ruining everything

((()))

>left wing cuck
>homestuck cuck
>blatant virgin
9/10 on the cuckscale

>getting lots of traffic means the internet is broken
ya fuck this gay earth

I thought "everyone I don't like is hitler" WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MEME! Every other post in #trumpgirlsbreaktheinterenet is comparing Trump to Hitler and the KKK.

EVERYDAY WE STRAY FURTHER FROM GOD'S LIGHT AND INTO KEK'S REALM!

GOOD WORK ANONS!

love this flag

She could suffocate me with those legs and I wouldn't complain.

not all blacks are niggers, its how they act in society some are civilized

love this ID

>still image gif
Bumped up to 10/10 on the cuckscale.

love these digits

>tumblr landwhales get triggered over pretty women (for Trump)

Next on stunning developments: the sun is rather hot.

This is why normies and tumblr/twitterfags shouldnt have access to the internet

Every god damn time. What the literally fuck was sht thinking.

Man you're trippin'

love these trips

This isn't new.

love those trips

No black women are hot.

Stop trying to make this a thing.

Disgusting

You just described every woman in existence regardless of ideology

Source of the pić faggot

Too perfect

This is now a "girls eating bananas" thread.

The clear reason for this is simple. The right wing ladies care about their looks and appearance, their weight, their well being, their popularity, reputation, and their fight for the good dick and attractive man. They are all the same and feel that it's a competition, but they feel they must be beautiful to be accepted in society.

The left wing ladies are fucking disgusting and don't give a shit about their looks or appearance, reputation, well being, and feel they must fight for some way of attention since all the right wing ladies are getting all the attention because of simply how they act and look. So they have fat acceptance, and make up different terms for their gender, feminism, and lie about being raped. They do this because they will never have it easy like the right wing ladies do. They are all ugly and know they are and upset that the popular boy they've been crushing on since high school will never ever love them or go out with them or touch them. These women rarely have sex unless it's with some nasty spic, nigger, or chink, or woman because no real, self respecting man would ever touch that. Their best friend is a fucking dildo.

It's not that difficult to understand.

God dammit Sup Forums I want to fuck qt conservative black women so badly

I want to wrap muh dick around their big fat wet black asses and watch it bounce and jiggle after every thrust