Jemele Hill Suspended For Calling For Cowboys Boycott

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/09/espn-s-jemele-hill-suspended-from-network-for-two-weeks.html

>ESPN’s Jemele Hill suspended from network for two weeks

>Jemele Hill, an ESPN anchor who called for fans to boycott the NFL, has been suspended for two weeks by the network.

>Hill, who called President Trump a “white supremacist” on Twitter last month violated the company’s social media guidelines for a second time by calling on fans to take indirect action against the Dallas Cowboys after owner Jerry Jones told players they would be benched if they didn't stand up during the national anthem.

>The ESPN host wrote, “By drawing a line in the sand, Jerry put his players under more scrutiny and threw them under the bus... If the rationale behind JJ's stance is keeping the fanbase happy, make him see that he is underestimated how all of his fanbase feels.”

>She urged “paying customers” to “boycott his advertisers” if they don’t agree with Jones’ comments. Hill quoted a list of Cowboys’ advertisers in one of her tweets, which included AT&T, Bank of America, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Ford Motors, MillerCoors and Pepsi

ESPN is /ourguys/ now, crack the whip and supporting TRUMP

I hate her face

The blacklash towards this is over the top. They should've just fired her, they would've gotten the same rage aimed at them.

They still got a long way to go, user

>boycott
>getting in the way of the NFL's shekels

they'll find her dead soon just watch.

Espn is starting to realize maybe boycotting the shit that makes them money might be a bad idea.

national fuckamerica league and Everyone Shoot Police Now (ESPN AND NFL) are really scared now.

ESJW isn't going to fire a poc. Only whites

Thanks for showing the acronyms. Couldn't have figured it out otherwise.

they literally only defended the big corporations

Dumb nig is calling to boycott the advertising revenue that sustains ESPN and the NFL. NFL cuts ties with ESPN and ESPN will be finished. What a fucking genius. All because her little feelings got hurt. Niggers really do ruin everything

CORPORATE
MONEY
MATTERS

>suspension
So... two weeks free vacation? Fuck that she should be fired.

>called for fans to boycott the NFL
hey, that's cultural appropiation

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

UPPITY SHEBOON BTFO

And ESPN will be better off without her.

>be ESPN
>NFL games, highlights, coverage, and analysis are BY FAR the biggest ratings draw of the network
>hire affirmative action female who accelerates the hemorrhaging of your subscriber base
>she pushes identity politics onto white viewers who are the only people left who pay for cable
>she calls for a boycott of the biggest franchise in professional sports

watching this entire apparatus dismantle and collapse in a single season is entertaining af desu

Why do black people go out of their way to bite the hand that feeds them?

>Blacks boycotting standing for the anthem
>Conservatives boycotting NFL for kneeling
>Jemele calls for boycotting NFL sponsors
>Blacks call for boycotting ESPN

well played espn

Will any of ESPN's show's have the balls to address this today?

Retard. They only did this because their shekels are on the line.

>boycott NFL sponsors
i guess she forgot that ESPN airs Monday Night Football

Lol no

largely, they ruin everything

Not a chance in hell.

Tensions will rise until a war happens user.

As a black man, I'm happy she's getting whipped by ESPN. She tried to say straight black men we're the problem in our community. SO I guess she wants to fuck limp-wrist black men and have her son be a fag. Not one tear is shed.

can they do the same for Espn sportscenter the six

You Sup Forumsfags are absolutely obsessed with black people to the point you pretend to be one online. Sad shit.

you are absolutely obsessed with Sup Forums. sad shit.

I'm starting to wonder if peoples opinions on certain things change based on the last action they took and not their totality of work

>Everyone Shoot Police Now

>frog posting Sup Forumstard gets mad when he is correctly called out

you forgot the part that none of the networks were even televising the singing of the anthem and that the only reason people even know players were kneeling is because ESPN went out of their way to make it "news" story because there wasn't enough for their talking heads to argue about.

call the president of the united states a white supremacist, nothing happens. get in the way of lucrative television deals, suspension.

*sabotages her own career*

>Wilbon chimps out and calls Jerry Jones a plantation owner and complains that the owner of the team doesn't see his players (employees) as equals
We need another Liberia

>be a journalist
>don't abide by the rules of journalism and outright attack someone instead of reporting
>go so far as listing advertisers in the hopes of inflicting as much damage as possible
>get fired
Sounds like this women didn't know how to do her job. This is basically like a doctor not treating an emergency patient because he doesn't like his face.

The absolute state of american sports right now. You can't even talk shit about divegrass anymore, at least they aren't someone kind of fucked up political think tank.

>can't stand jamele hill and wish she was fired
>can't stand the nfl and wish it was disbanded
What a time to be alive

> The Chiefs will be the last Champions of the league before it's dismantled.

What a time to be alive.

>Only racists see a person's race and nitpick about race
>"OMG WHY AREN'T MORE POC IN X VICINITY! WE NEED TO START JUDGING PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR ABILITY AND NOT THEIR SKIN COLOUR! WHERE DA NAACP BE AT!?"
>t. every cuck ever

He's right though, Sup Forumseddit is obsessed with Sup Forums. To hear you retards talk you would think Sup Forums alone got Trump elected. The reality is that it isn't rigged, and it wasn't Sup Forums, you're just losing.
Side note: Are you looking forward to see who (((Harvey Weinstein))) throws under the bus? I know I am.

A man who pay his players salaries tells them to not kneel.
Nigger woman calls for boycott.

obsessed

>mfw the retards are eating their own

will this blow up the network? her co host skipped tonight also

maybe they will start to boycott themselves?

Made me crack up at my desk here quietly, bravo.

WE KEEP WINNING FOLKS

It's fun rooting for ESPN to crash and burn.

good work

>“ESPN's suspension of Jemele Hill is an outrage and should NOT go unanswered. ESPN and advertisers will hear from us!,” wrote Reverend Al Sharpton. The civil rights activist later released a statement on his National Action Network website threatening a boycott of NFL advertisers of his own, ““We consider it outrageous that Jemele Hill was suspended by ESPN. She has the right to tell people that they ought to let advertisers know how they feel, since they are the consumers. While she didn’t call for a direct boycott, it’s not off the table for us in the civil rights community.”

Yes. YESSSSSSSSS!

Turn on each other! Tear yourselves into pieces!

The line of division has always been between the nigs and fags, black people don't like queers we need to exploit that