Germany

>graffiti everywhere, even in small towns
>Turks, Kurds, and literal turds at rest stops, no one uses a shovel anymore for public dumps
>white women go with shitskinned men
>self loathing is immense
>alcoholics roam the streets completely drunk, cigarette butts on every inch of street

>mfw

Gentlemen, how do we MGGA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertin_Nahum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>west germany

Keep feeling white guilt for shit you never did op. Let them hang all of human history around your neck like a giant anchor.

Lower your head and just take it.

You too.

>tfw my whole family are descendants of German immigrants
please take your country back

Move out of Berlin.

Sounds like Weimar 2.

Don't worry, it will get better.

you must hit the books.

You need the right political climate to be an architect on the scale you're hoping for.

>graffiti everywhere, even in small towns
In what shithole do you live? My town is completely fine and we have an asylum center.

Jesus Christ, it was the same in Bochum.

And where do you live?

Cologne, Frankfurt, Bonn, Heidelberg, Munich, Trier, etc are all complete filth. The East is nicer, but you sound like the average delusional German.

We'll fix Frankfurt when all the banks and British bankers move there.

Change will only come when men band together again to resist the degeneracy. Build strength in men and the rest will follow.

Make East Germany independent

>Germans drawing graffiti themselfes as there are so many 'underground' groups
>more German hobos than foreign ones
>black women go with 'aryan' man

Greetings from Berlin
>not true, current EM proofes this
>kinda true but drinking and smoking was always a German tradition. somewhat

Good.

Germany Thanks you Tanned Germans for their service in ww1

One of the biggest difficulties is how ignorant most Germans are. In the rare occasion you get a German to speak honestly, his politics are still decidedly left.

Most Germans are not even aware of the sexual assaults that occurred in Cologne, or they are flat out in denial. If you get them to recognise reality, then they will divert once more and say similar issues exist in America, as if that mitigates the problem.

I see no future for Germany.

wtf is up with Germans saying "Greetings"?
Just say Hi or something.

Found the Turkroach.

Is there anywhere in Germany to live as a white man anymore? I wanted to live there as a child, I have always loved German culture. Before it turned to absolute shit of course.

>small towns
>Cologne, Frankfurt, Bonn, Heidelberg, Munich, Trier, etc are all complete filth.

They still made those cuts in their eyebrows back in ww1.

Savages never change.

Germany, are you me?

Small towns, despite the dumb graffiti, are still nice, if not totally charming. Same as America.

The real German pulse will not be found in the city.

That is because our whole system is somewhat left compared to the USA for example.

You are wrong or only speaking for very few people you might know. Many people are and were outraged.

You dudes got a cool techno scene though

Right, it is less in small towns, but the presence still exists. Even in middle sections of the autobahn will you find this garbage.

This. The east rises, haha who would have thought. Oh man....I live in Lübeck...

>Get couple people to follow you
>Go to a bar
>start talking about your ideologies
>start a bar fight
>get to the headlines
>repeat

No, it´s over. Get over it

Get some lads together and clean it up.

Show some initiative.

Madman

Nigger tier response for when shit isn't going how to like it. They need a better government, not division.

>Get some lads together and clean it up.
Cleaning your streets/town because you take somewhat pride in it especially with a group of friend will get you in the newspaper while they label it as Nazi activities. I´m not even kidding.

he comes

*how you

Free marketing, if you're presentable you might get more people.

I don't think that will happen.

Depending on who's graffiti you clean up they might beat you up but the local news will definetely approve this behaviour unless you heil the Führer while beeing interviewed.

>Cologne, Frankfurt, Bonn, Munich, Trier, Hannover, Berlin, Bremen and Hamburg
Yes

>Heidelberg

Wat? I live there and we either have international students or tourists. The subuhman shitskins are usually to poor to afford living here. Heidelberg is like a reality bubble for leftists that think every other multiculti city is like this. Go over to mannheim and it´s like day and night.

American here.

Nuremberg and surrounding areas seem pretty nice.

Haven't seen many migrants.

I hear they make them very uncomfortable down here, so they head north.

Start World War 3.

>Revive him from the dead
>Convince him that Jews have turned into Muslims

Hallo :)

>just hope someone comes along who can actually talk

Import more refugees for mama merkel

Become a vigilante crimefighter like Batman or the KKK.

Nuremberg isn't that bad, no. But outside of the old town, it is your typical Roach infested urban area.

Still not as bad as Frankfurt or Cologne tho.

but were paying turkey to have them killed

>Turks, Kurds, and literal turds

Who sez krauts can't comedy?

Sometimes I feel like I live in a dystopian alternate reality, where the bad guys won.

Is loli legal in Germany?

history repeats itself

this is just the weimar republic revving up and we all know what came after

now the EU is dead and your country has an influx of rapefugees, get ready to see some shit this next decade

>Tougher vandalism laws
>Mass deportations
>Laws against miscegenation
Probably not going to happen, just try not to make it any worse.

Why does it hae to be alternate reality? Sounds like our reality to me.

You cannot MGGA. Germany is fucked. The EU is fucked and it's all Germany's fault. Fuck you.

So happy that the UK has escaped from the sinking ship Germany created.

but norway you are not living here in Germany

What do you mean? The drawings or actual pedophilia?

>no one uses a shovel anymore for public dumps

2D

Besides many foreigners 'invading' you country which is in my opinion not bad nor good, why do you think the EU was/is bad for the UK?

>Berlin
>German

Because our reality is so absurd, like a dystopian work of fiction written in a world where people are sane and the west isn't destroying itself.

Should be legal but society will shun you and.

>Import some redneck russians.

>Enjoy the result

That amount of butthurt...

>Gentlemen, how do we MGGA?
you had your chance
once again where germany has failed we will prosper

how about becoming the new hitler

You aren't?

>Most Germans are not even aware of the sexual assaults that occurred in Cologne
any source to back that up? it was all over the news, after all

No, we're not, but we're getting there. Even with conservative parties in charge that try to reduce immigration, it's not going to stop. Just in the last 10 years, the immigrant population in my town has increased by 150%. In the early 2000s, I could tolerate them, because they were just a tiny minority. Now I can't walk through town without seeing niggers and hijabs everywhere, and it happened overnight.

I never saw a hijab in my life before I turned 20.

He is probably a cuck or a nigger himself.

check his flag he is a nigger probably

You're Chinese?

Well stop be lured into warmongers traps like WWI and WWII may be a good start ...

I've been to Düsseldorf, Koblenz, Trier, Aachen which were pretty nice.

I visited Köln too but didn't get to stay for long, I thought it was kinda boring though, other than the Cathedral there was nothing really special about it, I love the old towns too much.

Anyway, every city in the world has its nice parts and bad parts.

Why should I be ?
I'm not racist. I have a problem with Sunni islam because it's incompatible with the principles and values of the Republic, other than that I don't care where people come from, I care about what they actually do, like this guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertin_Nahum

>I'm not racist

Stopped reading there.

Serwus Deutschebruders. Can you update me on Viernheim shooting from couple of days ago? Perpetrator is known already or are the Jews still keeping it secret?

I lived in Detmold, Germany for a year as a boy because my father was stationed there with the British army. My parents tell me that at the time (late 70s) the town was already full of Turks and Germans were publicly agonizing about what the future might bring for them demographically. My mother in particular told me that she narrowly escaped being raped on an empty bus by the roach driver (she had to smash the door to get out). Pretty sad.

lol I understand none of this. can someone translate and tell me if wasted quads?

Better than average handwriting, at least.

>I'm not racist
lmao moron

Pretty much this.

Damn, my English is really that bad? I knew it's not perfect but I thought it's at least comprehensible.

I feel sorry for you, haven't seen a hijab here yet, but will come in a year or two..where can we go?

I meant the city not you as a poster. non-germans in Berlin can't speak english or are tourists

I heard there are true Germans on the dark side of the moon. Maybe they'll accept you there?

checked

won't they accept you? :^)

How fucking stupid are you?
It's legible. I think the retard is trying to be funny/troll softly. As for your question, No clue.

Just mind the word order, mordeczko

Why are white men such cucks?

All I know is that it is a 19 year old German who was born here. That's all they said. No information if he had some sort of immigration background.

thanks Hans

I never asked.

with fire

At this point a massive violent cleansing is the only thing that's gonna work.

>Gentlemen, how do we MGGA?
You know, how.