There are people who think we won't go to the World Cup

>there are people who think we won't go to the World Cup

How dumb can you be?

Maybe if you tell yourself you'll be there enough times, it'll come true.

heres your lonely (you)

Not sure if every dumb Brazilian monkeynigger is desperate to see us out of the world cup because they are still asspained about 2014, or just one dumb chimpanzee that has too much free time

I'm not 'asspained' about anything, mate. Why would I be, when we secured our spot at the World Cup months ago whilst you're clenching your arse so tight, gamma rays wouldn't go through?

We don't even wanna be there lad

The only thing that's clinched is your butt because you know that Messi will knock you out of the world cup now that Neymar has been exposed as a fraud in a third-tier league.

I Believe in you Guys.
I actually Want to see you Win the WC in My Lifetime

Messi won't be there, hermano.

Why do Brazilians call us brothers? We have nothing to do with you, violent apes killing yourselves in the streets over a shipping of bananas.

>We have nothing to do with you
Agreed. I mean, our national team have actually won a World Cup in this century.

>Brazil has 5 WC and 8 CA = 13
>Brazil has 200 million people
>Argentina has 2 WC and 14 CA = 16
>Argentina has 40 million people

>more trophies with x5 fewer people
really makes you think

>counting the Copa Amemerica
Wew lad.
>Brazil have five World Cups
>Argentina have two World Cups
>both won in the 1980s
Makes me think.

Also, your last title was the 1993 Copa América, whilst our was the 2013 Confederations Cup. Which means you've twenty-four bloody years without winning anything. You're actually worse than fucking Liverpool.

>clenching your arse so tight, gamma rays wouldn't go through?
I love brazil

I can feel meme magic, you are out tomorrow

You missed the last part:

>Uruguay has 2 WC and 15 CA = 17
>Uruguay has 3.5 million people

'sup

>Brazil can't win it as many times as Argentina, so it doesn't count!
lmao

Argentina won't make it, sorry

The only international continental tournament that actually counts is the Euro and that is a fact. But even if it weren't, your last trophy was twenty-four years ago. Have a word, mate.

It's not even close to impossible, all you have to do is beat Ecuador. People seem to think you're in some Netherlands-tier trouble but you're just one win away from qualification.

peruvians like the Brazil?

All this butthurt bitching because Brazil can't even get into the double digits of Copa America trophies, lmao how insecure can you be

>two World Cups
>on the verge of missing out on Russia
>chatting on about insecurity to someone whose country has won five (5) World Cups
Lmaoing at your life, hermano. See you in Qatar.

2 World Cups and 3 Jules Rimets*

>he's dumb enough to believe that Argentina won't win 3-0 tomorrow
top kek

Stop embarassing yoursefl.

>le insecure country that never celebrates beforehand because they are scared of le mufa meme

>2 World Cups and 3 Jules Rimets*
>muh football was invented in 1974
>muh old titles don't count
Embarrassing. I suppose you've only won two Copa Américas then, since your only titles after 1970 were in 1991 and 1993?

I didn't say that they don't count, you have 13 trophies -- Copa America never changed the trophy

Ah yes, because it's the object that determines the title, right?

Bollocks. The Copa América changed names after 1975, so there's a difference there. The World Cup was always the World Cup. Stop with the mental gymnastics, hermano, it's embarrassing.

This. We are forever the per capita kangs.

Who will goal through if Peru and Argentina have the same points and goal difference?

>the asspained argentiANO

Get real, even if Argentina manages to fuck even more FIFA will force them in.
The question is, how much are they gonna fuck up in the actual cup?
We might get two 7-1's in two world cups back to back.

>Damage control

This is funny. I guess Argentinians are sure that our huebros will help us with the last match

lmao fucking retarded negro
but its only one guy tho I'm pretty sure the rest of the argies here feel embarrassed

Argentina have disgraced themselves in every World Cup with their unsporting behaviour. Good riddance.

Capped

The one with more goals, so Peru

Mr. Fifa World cup 2002 Japan and South Korea ref

We don't need any help to qualify, we depend on our own results

Korea paid refs. Japan went out with honour.

you are the same country

all of Asia is rightful Japanese clay

I'm out of the loop
What do they need to do to quality?

Peru

>64 GC
Lolivia