So what's the consensus on this?

So what's the consensus on this?

Me, personally, I love it.

Either a straight forward the on how luke is the last jedi, or a play on how rey will be the last jedi after luke dies

It annoys me that they recycled a word from another Star Wars title, that's never happened before. Couldn't they come up with with something more original?

who gives a shit

we're going to war with mexico

>It's gonna be great.

I need my capeshit and star wars to keep my brain off real issues

The force awakens the last jedi...

It's a sentence.

IX: from his coma
X: that he was in
XI: for, like, a few weeks...
XII: because he was in
XIII: a car accident
XIV: because he was texting
XV: Leia
XVI: about xwings or whatever the fuck

STAR WARS: Episode VIII: THE DARK LIGHTSABER

The only problem with that idea is that it limits the subtitle for the next film, it would have to make sense in the context of itself and within the sentence. What could that sentence end with that would be a great subtitle by itself and still make sense?

Fuck that was my post lol

Well personally I love this film

It's fine

me personally?

Cool Shit Happens

a must see! 5 Stars - two thumbs up.

Here. I'm replying to you to tell you that we all get the joke and you can kill yourself now.

Don't really care about the title

It's gonna be shit like the last 2

Instantly reminisced me of Denver the Last Dinosaur

Star Wars IX: Temple of the Ewoks

Jedi is both plural and singular so it seems to imply a focus on luke / rey. The implication that one of them will die and the red font for the "darkest episode yet so spooky" feels like pretty good marketing.

*shrugs shoulders*

I don't even care about star wars anymore.

kys yourself :^)

I don't even give a shit as no one really should.
Fuckin TFA looked nice but you just know the whole thing is a soulless cash grab.
Star Wars was always just for kids anyway and everyone should know this.

>star the last jedi wars

what did they mean by this?

What joke? Me, personally, was discoursing in such manner as long as I, personally, can remember.

of the ewoks

༼ つ _ ༽つ TRAILER. GIVE IT TO ME ༼ つ _ ༽つ

Episode IX: From The Dark

There was a point where I panicked that every Star Wars movie NEEDED to be special, but considering we're gonna have like, 15, before long, I'm okay with a bunch of them just being good.

It's like the MCU.

We'll wade through a Thor: The Dark World or two, and once in a while we'll get a Winter Soldier.

Disney is just going to keep taking my money for seemingly ever now. Marvel, star wars, and they're animation studios recent outings have all been fantastic. I just don't know how they do it

>red color
Really bold. Def breaking some new ground here.

>I just don't know how they do it
When you make good shit, good people want to work with you. So it just amplifies at that point. Good people make more good shit. Then you just use the good actors in all your stuff.

shit

Comedy is tough, isn't it? It's a good thing you're only being a faggot online or I bet you'd feel like a moron.

It's uhhhh... it's red.

im hoping this isnt referring to any characters dying. for example, the first order gets a hold of lukes jedi manuals and destroys them but luke also realizes that due to some circumstance no matter what luke does to train rey she still couldnt technically be a jedi so they have to create a new light side order

Are you guys getting paid?

This. Rogue One, the new Solo solo movie, the new EU, the cartoons, etc. is just too fucking much. I'm not watching anything beyond TFA. I did the same thing with Marvel years ago. And with Stephen King when he made everything part of the Dark Tower.

Too much shit makes me lose interest.

its that way so everyone understands this is a fanfic

it was everything I hoped it would be

I was copy pasting an actual reddit conversation with lots of upvotes. I went to reddit just to find something that sounded creepily shilly. With a Disney product you can always count on finding it.

Title gives away everything. If there is only one jedi left, that means Luke dies. Which means he probably goes against Snoke and dies. Then in the next movie Rey either defeats Snoke with or without the help of Kylo.

WTF, they spoiled the next two movies with a shit title.

The?
From The empire stikes back or the from ROTJ

11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

what kind of issues user

The Force Awakens The Last Jedi Knights of the New Republic

tHE fOrce Awakens the last jedi The last Hope

Wouldn't this be the New New Republic since the New Republic I guess is now blown up (even though the flick didn't give that impression)

Title makes me nervous and makes me think that they're going to kill off Luke somehow, which would be both tedious, unoriginal storytelling and a disservice to Luke in general.

Nothing about Luke's character makes sense. The idea that he would somehow make the same mistakes Obi-Wan and Yoda did feels false -- all the more so when you consider Ben/Kylo is his nephew and his sister is supposed to be similarly perceptive. I like Kylo as a character, but the way Snoke and the First Order fit into things is contrived and lazy.

Luke leaving the galaxy like a coward and Han and Leia divorcing made no sense as well

Disney does not give a fuck about logic

in Legends after the Vong essentially decimate the galaxy, the New Republic is reorganised as the Galactic Alliance (Republic, Imperial Remnant and the Jedi Order)

Maybe Luke's gone senile and he just cuts down Rey in the opening scene then goes on a murderous rampage to take out Snoke and Kylo single handidly because he thinks the universe is better off without Jedi and Sith. Afterwards they explain Carrie Fisher's unsubtle absence with him using Jedi mind powers to give her a tumor off screen.

[Spoiler]Finally in Episode 9 he performs seppuku with his light saber[/Spoiler]

Whoops, fucked up the spoiler, fml.