Bruhs

Bruhs...

Attached: DY0tBTTW0AArffJ.jpg large.jpg (1242x1527, 542K)

Music is dead.

Wow that’s bad

rip pop music

Fresh new talent, all of it. Get into it and be one of the cool guys. Be part of the New Movement.

This is fake right?

stepped into a fucking time machine

Hip hop and pop was a mistake

meh coachella and reading & leeds are much worse

>lykke li
sick

you weren't kidding. on the plus side, though:
>Pit:
>Papa Roach

if i were them i wouldn't play last resort

Attached: 2018.jpg (1240x1754, 409K)

> CKY
What The fickle

It finally happened to me

Attached: ghubxf1gwupq3s8ipdpk.jpg (620x400, 26K)

Lmao @ anyone not going to primavera

You know it fucking sucks when the best artist on it is Bruno Mars

solid

Yeah, it's pretty bad

that's just not true though

>Clairo, the youtube recommendations artist with a dad who is high up in Converse, is the only youtube recommendations artist invited to festivals
REALLY makes you think

But he won an Oscar.

>no Blink

Someone go there and film clairo's performance so the waifufags can be CRUSHED again

i didn't even notice clairo

Attached: jefflarry.gif (250x198, 1.28M)

Nice try but this time she's going to bring a band with her instead of singing over an instrumental

way more room to go wrong no? especially if you can't sing or perform

US festivals are dead sadly

Attached: prim.png (678x960, 789K)

Have you people ever been to a hip hop performance? They're excruciatingly bad. It's ALWAYS the fucking song the loser is supposed to perform playing in the background while he/she sadly tries to rap/screech along without while already out of breath 30 seconds in (not to mention out of tune and tempo). Then it's their pack of buffoon friends bobbing their heads or jumping around not really knowing what the fuck to do on stage. Half the time they're distracting the "performer" with hits of weed or Hennessy (it's always fucking Hennessy). Eventually they give up and yell the adlibs and that's it. By the end of it they're trying to crowdsurf and all this dumb shit like they're at the fucking concert and not the one whos supposed to be putting on a show.

There's a reason the majority of people at these shows are women. Theyre praying to get back stage. The men were either dragged or too stupid to catch on to the fact that theyre being swindled. Then there's people like me working the bar, drinking yet again because I'm being forced to tend to literal fucking niggers. Just the most stereotypical people alive in every negative sense.
DO NOT go to hip hop shows.

Greta Van Fleet is the only decent band

The rock and metal festivals are still going strong and are growing in popularity

i mean this is better but still not what festivals used to be

>Greta Van Fleet
At least there is a silver lining.

This.

>Then there's people like me working the bar, drinking yet again because I'm being forced to tend to literal fucking niggers. Just the most stereotypical people alive in every negative sense.
Mind telling us a story?

>Arca is a subheadliner
Fuck this timeline

Wow, that is awful
This is pretty decent though

Was hoping it would be a little better since pitchfork is gonna be kinda shit. Oh well

>Clairo

lmao

Who actually pays to go to these festivals? Across the board, there's like one artist worth seeing each day

>pale waves
>clairo
Holy shit so this is what all the shitposting was leading to. I play music in my garage, why didnt i get a call for a time slot?

who the fuck is clairo

>Kendrick next to all of these white people bands

clairo is a self-made indie pop phenomenon who triggers grimy Sup Forums autists to no end.

Pretty much

>Pale Waves
YASSSSSSSS

Rex Orange County is on the list though

pretty ok tho.

Cover band

>lykke li
I love her, but why?

He said US festivals. That's one in Barcelona desu

I went in 2016 and saw Radiohead and that was great. Who the fuck are these artists

The only good one there might be Tycho
and Belly for this one

Lol. You stole all our musical styles, now we steal all your festivals. Get used to it.

>KYLE DIXON & MICHAEL STEIN performing the music of STRANGER THINGS
incredible

Let's hope none of that trademark Chicago violence erupts there and ends the festivities.

Sneed