Brit/pol/-Something to declare Edition

Question time is going to happen at 18:30 BST today

Update on the petition: bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

Scotland everybody: youtube.com/watch?v=UaTxBPmikRY

More on Scotland: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Nigels speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=ma3SAUqnUMA

Morality man: youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o

Davey's resignation speech: youtube.com/watch?v=uMXWNtXfCoc

By popular demand: youtube.com/watch?v=4XYBIUGJvzs&app=desktop

Feels: youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave

Thread themes: youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4

We did it for him, lads: youtube.com/watch?v=kqW-pWzLFfs

Memes: youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Tory party jam: youtube.com/watch?v=SoxxHeBJmz8

Follow the Pound live: : dailyfx.com/gbp-usd

Breakdown of voting results: lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/#more-14746
IN OTHER NEWS:
>David Cameron has resigned
>Corbyn in the middle of a coup, battling against Blairites
>Irish PM calls for calm in N.I., torpedoes Sinn Fein hopes
>Spain hopes for 'co-sovereignty' over Gibraltar
>the EU is pressing for quick and immediate negotiations
>Nicolas Sturgeon has called for a second Independence referendum
>The pound has rallied, so has the FTSE (for context, we never dipped below last monday)
>Social Media and the guardian literally on suicide watch
>Malaysia, of all places has proposed a free trade agreement already
>scratch that, Ghana has literally already begun bilateral trade talks

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KarlTurnerMP/status/747141182308884480/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=ReIAna459sg
lbc.co.uk/polish-centre-daubed-with-racist-graffiti--132891
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/no-we-have-not-escaped-from-the-eu-and-we-may-not-ever-do-so-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H9xqgHRjXxY
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave
youtube.com/watch?v=8zSWlAHD29M
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407
youtu.be/n0eUmc3mHdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So are we still watching BBC news?

i made this, too subtle?

twitter.com/KarlTurnerMP/status/747141182308884480/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Anywhere I can watch Question Time that was on 2nite?

Tracer

KARL TURNER IS A TURNCOAT AND BECOMES NUMBER 11 TO GO! WE NOW HAVE A DIAGONAL LINE DOWN THE BOTTOM!

ANONBETS®™
BRYANT 2-1
ANGELA EAGLE 3-1
MARIA EAGLE 5-1 (3-1 IF ANGELA GOES)

NEXT LABOUR LEADER ODDS (NO OFFER FOR CORBYN) VIA PADDYPOWER:

BENN 5-2
JARVIS 9-2
JOHN "IRA WILL BOMB ALL" MCDONNELL 5-1
WATSON 6-1
BRITISH OBAMA 6-1
HANDY NANDY 10-1
DAVID MILIPEDE 10-1
HOTEL CALIFORNIA'S ANGELA EAGLE 12-1
BURN EM' BURNHAM 14-1
---------------------------------------
DISHONOURABLE MENTIONS
---------------------------------------
SADIQ KHAN 25-1
LEZBO COOPER 25-1
LIZ KENDALL 50-1
HOTEL CALIFORNIA'S MARIA EAGLE 66-1
ED "LABOURS DEAD" MILIPEDE 100-1
DIANE "WHY ARE THERE WHITE PEOPLE" ABBOTT 100-1

If Spitting image were still around they'd undoubtedly have a field day with the past two months.
youtube.com/watch?v=ReIAna459sg

too small

slags

>twitter.com/KarlTurnerMP/status/747141182308884480/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Wait, so it is happening every hour?

Second referendum incoming.

We share a monarch with some other countries, that's an important connection right?

>Tony Blair

couldn't find source pic in decent res that didn't look shit

Fun in british.

In a speech to be delivered before the markets open, he will set out how the government intends to “protect the national interest”, following the referendum result. A Treasury spokesman has said:

The chancellor will make a statement to provide reassurance about financial and economic stability in light of the referendum result and the actions that he and the rest of the government will be taking to protect the national interest over the coming period.

Please don't.

>Tony Blair
>Chilcot report
>Bye Tony Blair

A prison sentence for that cunt is happening before a second referendum

Shouldn't Tony Blair be fleeing abroad for the impending Chilcott release?

Who paid the ransom then?

Sorry m8

>impending Chilcott release

yeah, that'll come out at the same time as the new season of black adder

Who else is ready for the biggest load of bullshit being spouted by some fuckwit without a plan?

>Don't rule out a prison sentence, says Chilcot report

Where were you when Labour was kill?

Is there anything else to watch right now?

>Tony Blair

Shouldn't he be preparing for Chilcott?

God they are so disgusting. Why are there hardly any traditionalist British women?

it's being released in like a week, innit?

lel'd

Inb4 we stay in the common market with free movement of Labour

I want to put my penis inside Karen.

Don't know

It's coming out on 6th July

where were you when democracy was saved?

LADS
we need to meme magic boris into office
this cannot wait until October, we need action and direction now! #BORISNOW make it happen

We'd still be able to seek our own trade deals with other nations if this happened right? At least we would be slightly better off than we were

lbc.co.uk/polish-centre-daubed-with-racist-graffiti--132891

>hey Polack... watcha doin'?!

> Labour's entire cabinet resigns
> Forget that Corybn has the support of the voting Labour Party
> Re-elected
> Free to recreate his cabinet to perfectly suit him.

NEW MORALITY LADS

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/no-we-have-not-escaped-from-the-eu-and-we-may-not-ever-do-so-.html

SOON HE WILL TELL US HOW TO BRING DOWN THESE ROTTEN PARTIES

youtube.com/watch?v=H9xqgHRjXxY

Where were you when Australia made the petition meaningless by rigging it so blatantly that it's being completely disregarded even by pro-EU government officials.

No. We need to kill Borris and the rest of the Tory MP's.
We then need to make people see that the only way the country can survive is Corbyn.

After that there will be a class war, political awareness and actual education so the people know shit about their own fucking country.

How fucked are we at the next eurovision?

A CUTE

We need a reverse edit of this, with the 23rd.

Cheers, son.

Thanks, son.

how many pints till these look fuckable?

Anyone else listening to this Sky News host banging on about these alleged "racism against eastern Europeans" incidents happening on British streets now? The remainiac losers are shilling this meme that Brits are shouting "go home" at foreigners all over social media but it's all anecdotal evidence so far.

Want more happening to happen

Should I just wait for tomorrow?

NOT SO FAST!

Drown yourself in ale.
Although the middle-left girl has a nice-ish ass.

Cheers mate.

>Prime Jailbait

>how to make absolutely sure that you develop a far right: the policy

Source?

>youtubedoubler.com/?video1=85tiHNpywY0&start1=0&video2=87Xkr8z3lEo&start2=0&authorName=Nigel Farage the Brave

>cried alittle

What if Europe have been giving us shit points on purpose to push and push until we leave and then this time round give us 10's and 12's because we finally did it

Daily reminder that Big Ian would have said NO (LEAVE) NO (LEAVE) NO (LEAVE).

youtube.com/watch?v=8zSWlAHD29M

Fucking hell mate his pessimism is unreal.

are poles really a different race?

it's like calling the scots a different race.

He actually said "I just can't see how that's possible, but with the events going on right now I can't rule anything out." He looked like he was about to burst into tears. Neil looked like he felt sorry for him. But Blair, like everyone else, said we have to accept the decision and move forwards.

>Prime Jailbait.
JUST

Did we ever figure out why they cited the fact that Sadam didn't get rid of the WMDs used on Iran as a reason, instead of a more urgent reason like the fact they'd undoubtedly support Al-Qaeda like they supported Palestine?

>Muh £350m
How does one respond to this?

The middle right is not bad and has a great ass.

The one right of her looks like the Cowardly Lion though.

Here

And here

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36634407

More like pragmatism.
He knows Tories will hold Brexit hostage for votes.

Anything happening now lads?

You fucking laugh user.
Becuse anybody that believed that shit was dumb from the start.

Especially with who was pedalling it the most.

350m is how much of our money the EU controlled a week, they could change how much we got of it at any point, tell us where to spend it and more than half went into the EU black hole

They've been giving us shit points because the Eurovision song contest result is dominated by German countries.

Eurovision referendum when?

Somebody asked this in another Brit/pol/ thread about an hour ago, hopefully he's still around or others can make use of it.

Euro shill media is trying to claim 'Brexiteers are going racist after the polish'; we need to hit them with 'remainiacs make online death threats against pensioners'

>the middle right is not bad

Fuck off Douglas

>Holding back the tears.
I would follow that man to the bitter end.

I think we all need to tweet @ Peter hitchens and say 'God bless you Peter', it would really mean a lot to him.

>tfw tony blair activates Sup Forums's trap card
>all the blairites are being destroyed live IRL due to supporting the false petition

praise kek

fuck all, i'm waiting around on the last episode of game of thrones

The £350m was rhetoric.

While its true we won't be on the hook for that money when we actually leave, it's up to the government how public money is spent. We can go full commie in theory.

fuck spotted a mistake, sorry

When will WW3 start?

Lads I've applied for the SAS Reserves.

If I am successful what will my first mission be?

We will save public money by not paying into the EU. We can use it for whatever our elected government at the time decides. If that's the NHS then so be it. The point is that it's our elected government who decides how to spend it.

Karl Turner's a cunt. I met him a few years ago and he asked me if I knew who he was. I said no so after telling me he put his arm around the chair headrest I was sat on, lent close and asked me what I voted for.
Told him the economy was fucked and apparently Gideon was sorting it out. Then he told me 'well I'm not an economist but I think we need to spend our way out which is what Gordon was trying to do'. Then he lent in close with this smug look amd said 'so remember to vote Labour'.

Fucking cunt. Saw him on the telly later that day and and mentioned my encounter to my dad, who called him a 'proper wanker'.

are we done with happenings now then? i heard mention of a boris speech?

Doesn't matter, nonwhite people who don't go along with the program get downgraded to honorary white bigots

Mentioned in QT
youtu.be/n0eUmc3mHdY

Do this, with butter knives instead of guns

>Tell me what they said that made you think the entirety of that £350mil was going to the NHS
>Tell me what you heard that even implied all £350million was going to the NHS
>Nigel Farage said we should use the money to fund the NHS, he never said he would use it all, he went on the BBC to explain that it would go to the NHS, Schools and whatever else necessary that requires funding

One of the above or pic related, we've already won, fuck 'em

Idea to restore stability: Pro-Brexit leader also legalises marijuana. 18-25 year old voters suddenly love progressive dude weed lmao leader, and stop caring about the Brexit that they don't understand anyway. Marijuana becomes a big UK industry and helps to restore the British economy.

>dad's watching something on tv
>"oh hey user, I'm watching this documentary about all the lies of the brexiters and holy crap they are pieces of shit".
>"dad, the remains used a lot of scaremongering and lies aswell, let me tell you about-
>"user, this is about how they chose to drift apart from europe and how they only care about themselves. They could help prop Spain, Turkey and other countries in the EU but they decided to only care about themselves"
>Well I disagree but anyway, why is caring more about yourself wrong?
>PANIC MODE: "user muh immigrants muh immigrants muh solidarity muh-
>"Dad, the immigrants are only a negative"
>"MUH CHILDREN IMMIGRANTS MUH ANECDOTE ABOUT 1 FAMILY WANTING TO INTEGRATE."
>Nice anecdote dad, but they don't represent the majority of immigrants.
>"It doesn't matter! they will understand that integrating into europe is good and will become productive members of society"
>"Well I'm a pessimist so excuse me if I don't believe you when I see the greater whole of immigrants on benefits, creating their own communities, increasing crime and-"
>"user, this is about brexit and their lies and how they chose to only care about themselves."
>"Okay, why is that a bad thing?"
>goes off on a tangent and proceeds to rant about food quality, nutrition, monsanto, and blah blah blah for 20 minutes
>His conclusion? Blame brexiters for the low quality of some BBC documentaries.
What the fuck has the internet done to my father?

Give me one good reason we can temporarily abolish the party system and go full 1940 mode.

A national government of Labour and Tory members; Kate Hoey, Gisela Stuart Boris, Gove and of course our new Prime Minister Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Her Majesty is goign to Scotland new week and I'm hoping she will lay the smack down and get the Scots in line and I really hope that as part of it she will dissolve the Government and commission such a non partisan government.

>we fought against the big merchant...banks

What did he mean by this?