Seriously, why can't we do shit in the playoffs?

Seriously, why can't we do shit in the playoffs?

We will never do anything in the NBA. The other leagues we treat the regular season as our Championship run.

i don't care about those other sports but from what I've witnessed

skins
>terrible owner and stadium
caps
>russian forwards

DC is a state where only stinky black people live and got hates stinkos

The skins have terrible management. The wizards don't have enough star power. I can't say anything abut the caps and nats since I don't know them well enough.

DC sports fans suck. And I say this as a DC fan.

lol stay mad you can only afford to live in rural america poor fag

skins are a garbage franchise and all the DMV inbreds deserve all the suffering they get for paying actual money to support such a trash franchise
on a similar vein: nats, caps, wizards are like skins-lite in that they are plenty aware that they have to do literally nothing year-in year-out to maintain a their fraction of disposable income bureaucracy-welfare-queens that make up DC sports fans

I wish we even had the success of Philadelphia.

>watches the two most cancerous sports but not the chemo

because your "city" is full of niggers and government niggers

I have seen this said about DC fans by DC fans more than any other fans and I can't see why. No other city says their fans suck even if they do.

>meme memem memem memme mmme mememem meme meme

Stop your fucking whining. DC United has won 4 MLS Cups.

The reason DC sports fans say this is because so much of DC is transient.

DC runs on the federal government. And every 2-4 years there's complete turnover of who runs that government and all their staffs, friends, sycophants. So all the most important people in DC, and all their hangers-on, are all fucking dirtbag politicians who are fans of other cities.

In other words, the whole country treats DC like its sewer - and then wonders why DC functions like shit.

Do not doubt Bryce Harper, my friends.

Would have been a very different playoff story if MLB could keep the damn bases dry. A meaningless game ends a team's season and nearly ends their star boy's career.

The Nationals aren't that bad.

lmao good one

>1991 Patrick Division Finals: Penguins won, 4–1
>1992 Patrick Division Semifinals: Penguins won, 4–3
>1995 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Penguins won, 4–3
>1996 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Penguins won, 4–2
>2000 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Penguins won, 4–1
>2001 Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Penguins won, 4–2
>2009 Eastern Conference Semifinals: Penguins won, 4–3
>2016 Eastern Conference Second Round: Penguins won, 4–2
>2017 Eastern Conference Second Round: Penguins won, 4–3

pretty sure the niggers can only afford to live in the ghetto so i don't know what you're trying to brag about there bud

This right here. Jack Kent Cooks disentered corpse could run the team better.